Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, SPI was rough but nonetheless I feel I did ok... but then again I don't know if ok is enough to pass. I was nervous as heck and could tell my voice was cracking at times... SMH..... good luck to us all fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
      Wow, SPI was rough but nonetheless I feel I did ok... but then again I don't know if ok is enough to pass. I was nervous as heck and could tell my voice was cracking at times... SMH..... good luck to us all fellas.
      Agreed. Was definitely one of the more difficult interviews I've ever had, but maybe that's just because I want this job more than any other I've tried for. Hopefully that good email comes soon.

Comment

• Has anyone who interviewed prior to the shutdown received pass/fail notification?
        I interviewed Sept 24th and have not heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by smpowers22 View Post
          Has anyone who interviewed prior to the shutdown received pass/fail notification?
          I interviewed Sept 24th and have not heard anything.
          I completed my SPI on Sept 18th and have heard nothing through official channels. I have called and emailed my field office in order to see when they might send out results and they can't even tell me that. It's a bit frustrating that they don't even know their own process. I was told, however, that I will find out via email.

But on the unofficial front, I was able to call some folks in DC that put me in touch with the people that send out the emails from the "[email protected]" address. Though I got the feeling that they shouldn't be telling me anything, they said that I had passed and would be made an offer by the end of November.

My guess is that they are waiting for all of the SPIs to be completed before sending out results and, due to the shutdown, they are a bit behind. That doesn't mean that it's not frustrating for those of us waiting and expecting them to follow their self-imposed 10-15 business day timeline.

Comment

• I took my APAT in August, received the official results on 9/12 (passing), and have not heard anything since.

Comment

• Has anyone else's USAJOBS status changed for the announcement? I had my interview prior to the shut down, and have not received my official results of my SPI. Well, last night my USAJOBS status for the announcement changed to:

Eligible – Referred to Next Step in Selection Process

since August when I took the APAT my status had been listed as: Reviewing Applications

Has this recently happened to anyone else? I am hoping it means I did pass the SPI and should be getting my official results soon!

Comment

• my USAJOBS status also changed to that last night. I took my interview last week. Is that mean I pass?
                USPIS 2011
                US OPM 2009-2011
                US CBP 2007-2009
                USANG 2006
                USMC 2002-2006
                H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• It's been a minute but I just got my invite to interview next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                    It's been a minute but I just got my invite to interview next week.
                    What city/region are you processing out of?

Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

• Took the SPI today....WOW...good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulldog Nation2001 View Post
                        What city/region are you processing out of?

Good luck and keep us posted.
                        I'm in the south east region. Good luck as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrol-99 View Post
                          Took the SPI today....WOW...good luck!
                          How do you think you did?

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
                            How do you think you did?
                            I left feeling good about it. However, it all depends if they like my answers or not.

Comment

• I'm SW region. Haven't heard anything since I got my APAT score email (Aug)

Called my FO, they said interviews should begin in the next month.

Comment

• Heads up fellas, just got an update on USAJOBS indicating I'm "Eligible-Referred to next step in process". I had not seen any updates since I took my APAT and I had my SPI for both UD and SA in early November. Official email should arrive soon. I'm assuming this means I passed the SPI and will now have to choose either UD or SA.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10023 users online. 442 members and 9581 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X