Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found out that I have my interview on Thursday. Fingers crossed!

Comment

• TrueBlue, Is it SA or UD?

Comment

• Same here, Thursday morning.
        USPIS 2011
        US OPM 2009-2011
        US CBP 2007-2009
        USANG 2006
        USMC 2002-2006
        H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
        MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Originally posted by j103 View Post
          TrueBlue, Is it SA or UD?
          SA. Already completed the entire UD process, and am waiting on the SA interview before they make me choose one or the other. I am going to have to drop out of one of the processes, according to the Human Capital people I've talked to. Everything else from my UD process will transfer over to the SA process though, like my security, credit, fingerprint, poly, medical, and background.. Hopefully there's good news in my near future.

Comment

• Hey TrueBlue, that's great news. You have been in contact with human capital people?! Can you PM me with a POC because the folks here in Denver have been incredibly less than helpful in answering my questions about my application. I completed my SPI back in mid-September and was told that I should have heard back, one way or the other, by now according to their information. But the local POC (admin type) can't seem to tell me anything. Thanks!

Originally posted by TrueBlue11B View Post
            SA. Already completed the entire UD process, and am waiting on the SA interview before they make me choose one or the other. I am going to have to drop out of one of the processes, according to the Human Capital people I've talked to. Everything else from my UD process will transfer over to the SA process though, like my security, credit, fingerprint, poly, medical, and background.. Hopefully there's good news in my near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
              Hey TrueBlue, that's great news. You have been in contact with human capital people?! Can you PM me with a POC because the folks here in Denver have been incredibly less than helpful in answering my questions about my application. I completed my SPI back in mid-September and was told that I should have heard back, one way or the other, by now according to their information. But the local POC (admin type) can't seem to tell me anything. Thanks!
              PM inbound

Comment

• TrueBlue... where are you processing out of? I'm out of San Antonio but have yet to hear anything for UD or SA..... wonder if it's coming up soon

Comment

• Originally posted by smpowers22 View Post
                  I completed the SPI on Sept 24th and was told 15 business days for the results.
                  I had mine on Sept 18th and haven't heard anything yet...government shutdown probably didn't help either. Did you get any word?

Comment

• USAJOBS has a new posting for UD officers right now (10/29/2013). Not sure what that means for thos who applied to the vacancy back in June.

Comment

• True Blue, I PMed you

Comment

• I have my SA interview schedule in two weeks from now.

Comment

• I have a house that is behind, I'm working with a real estate agent and mortgage company to sell it through short sale. It has been on the market a while, and I may have to settle for a deed-in-lue. My question is, will this automatically disqualify me?

Comment

• Originally posted by HAZMAD View Post
                            I have a house that is behind, I'm working with a real estate agent and mortgage company to sell it through short sale. It has been on the market a while, and I may have to settle for a deed-in-lue. My question is, will this automatically disqualify me?
                            Behind in payments or you owe more on the mortgage than the house is worth? If its the later, wait till you are hired. It's not out of the norm for students in training needing to relocate, having real estate selling issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSSA2B View Post
                              Behind in payments or you owe more on the mortgage than the house is worth? If its the later, wait till you are hired. It's not out of the norm for students in training needing to relocate, having real estate selling issues.
                              Behind on payments and unable to pay for two houses. I joined USBP and moved across country. Ever since I have had horrible renters, and am now trying to sell to get out from under the house.

Comment

• Heads up San Antonio applicants: got both UD and SA interviews next Tuesday!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6883 users online. 403 members and 6480 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X