Background 4/11
    HI 5/11
    DS 5/11
    Background update 10/12
    Poly #3 1/13
    Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
    The Call ????

Comment

• Got notice today, Structure Panel Interview is set up...

Comment

• inside-out, did they offer large offices or small ones? Wow, looking at your timeline, I would've dropped out after the second poly. It did take a while for them to call you. Good luck.

Comment

• Congrats I-O! I told you so.

Comment

• Anymore news regarding interviews? Has anyone received results from their interview or has anyone new been recently scheduled? Still waiting in the north east....

Comment

• Got my APAT results. Still waiting for a interview date. NorthEast also.

Comment

• I completed the SPI on Sept 24th and was told 15 business days for the results.

Comment

• Anyone from San Antonio receive an date yet for the SPI? Its been well over a month since the APAT and I haven't heard anything.

Comment

• I would forget about worrying on whether or not you will be getting notices for anything untill the G shutdown is over. All of the Human resources people here at my agency are on forlough and got told not to come back to work and im assuming is the same with other agencies including the SS.
                    Last edited by TriumphST; 10-01-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TriumphST View Post
                      I would forget about worrying on whether or not you will be getting notices for anything untill the G shutdown is over. All of the Human resources people here at my agency are on forlough and got told not to come back to work and im assuming is the same with other agencies including the SS.
                      Yup, I got a email stating, do to the government shutdown, the structured panel interviews scheduled have been suspended, however, once the shutdown has been lifted the process and interviews will continued.

Comment

• I have a few general questions, maybe somone can help me with. I am aware that nothing will happen currently with the shutdown...

1. I see there was an announcement back in June of this year ...I have a saved search on usajobs.com and did not hear about it, and missed it. I was wondering how others heard about the announcement??

2. Does anyone know if future application periods have been announced?

Thanks for all the help!

Comment

• For everyone in the process, what is your background? Was this another Vet Only deal?

I applied and got the Multiple Grades/Status/Agencies – Eligible-Application Not Referred to Selecting Official and just got notice of none selection like two weeks ago.

I have a B.A., 5 years of sworn LE experience and I'm currently a State level fraud investigator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Restricted View Post
                            For everyone in the process, what is your background? Was this another Vet Only deal?

I applied and got the Multiple Grades/Status/Agencies – Eligible-Application Not Referred to Selecting Official and just got notice of none selection like two weeks ago.

I have a B.A., 5 years of sworn LE experience and I'm currently a State level fraud investigator.
                            Not entirely vets, but mostly vets from what I observed. My master's degree is probably what pushed me through the non-vet "ceiling", so to speak.
                            View snapshot of public entry-level 1811 positions here:
                            http://GS-1811.appspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ecstone28 View Post
                              I have a few general questions, maybe somone can help me with. I am aware that nothing will happen currently with the shutdown...

1. I see there was an announcement back in June of this year ...I have a saved search on usajobs.com and did not hear about it, and missed it. I was wondering how others heard about the announcement??

2. Does anyone know if future application periods have been announced?

Thanks for all the help!

I check everyday....dont count on an announcement for at least a year, if not two.

Comment

• Originally posted by inside-out View Post
                                two west coast and one on the east.
                                Hey IO, to clarify...they offered you two east coast and two west coast office from which to choose? Did you get any input before that time? Also, did the locations come with your offer letter?

I did my SPI a few weeks ago and hope to hear back soon. Based on the feedback I received, I anticipate receiving and offer but have heard nothing about the location assignment process.

Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9692 users online. 372 members and 9320 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X