Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a reply from the TUS USSS field office that my (every applicant tested here) APAT will be held toward the end of Sep.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAZMAD View Post
      Just got a reply from the TUS USSS field office that my (every applicant tested here) APAT will be held toward the end of Sep.
      Probably because it is so damn hot down there, you guy shouldn't be running outside until December!

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrol-99 View Post
        Probably because it is so damn hot down there, you guy shouldn't be running outside until December!
        I have not heard from Phoenix, AZ yet. I know it is too hot...

Comment

• Originally posted by HAZMAD View Post
          Just got a reply from the TUS USSS field office that my (every applicant tested here) APAT will be held toward the end of Sep.
          I wrote an email to Phoenix Field Office, but no reply yet. Maybe end of September too?

Comment

• Taking apat today, gotta pulled hamstring so we'll see how it goes lol.

Comment

• Was told after APAT that interviews are tentatively scheduled for Sept.

Comment

• Has anyone received an "official" notice that they passed the APAT? My group was told we would find out the following week via email. Nothing yet....

Comment

• Tested out of Mid Atlantic...no word yet, though I know that I passed based on my own records.

Comment

• I am betting it is going to be another "7-10 business days" similar to SAEE results.

Unlike SAEE, you should have a very good idea if you passed or not, so at theres no anxiousness about waiting.

Comment

• Looks like APAT results emails are starting to go out for people who tested in the SE region of the country. Got a buddy who tested in FL last week that received his email yesterday. I tested in UT on the 23rd and was told to wait 10-14 business days for results via email. Good luck to all!

Comment

• So, just a heads-up to everyone. I just went through the ELAC which is an expedited hiring process for the UD position. Well, except for the Structured Panel Interview, everything else transfers over for the SA process. So, I just knocked out the Security Interview, Fingerprint/Credit Check, and Polygraph. Oh my God, the polygraph was terrible. I won't get into details, but suffice to say that it was absolutely brutal. On the bright side though, I passed. I'm waiting for a date for my Panel Interview, but after that, everything else is done, except for waiting on my background investigation... Cheers to the waiting game folks!

Comment

• I thought I had read earlier that they'd make you choose between UD and SA if you made as far as you blue? What do you mean everything you said transfers over to the SA application? Meaning you don't have to do a Poly/credit/fingerprints and structured interview at all for the SA position?

Originally posted by TrueBlue11B View Post
                          So, just a heads-up to everyone. I just went through the ELAC which is an expedited hiring process for the UD position. Well, except for the Structured Panel Interview, everything else transfers over for the SA process. So, I just knocked out the Security Interview, Fingerprint/Credit Check, and Polygraph. Oh my God, the polygraph was terrible. I won't get into details, but suffice to say that it was absolutely brutal. On the bright side though, I passed. I'm waiting for a date for my Panel Interview, but after that, everything else is done, except for waiting on my background investigation... Cheers to the waiting game folks!

Comment

• Originally posted by TriumphST View Post
                            I was also surprised at the amount of people that showed up for the APAT in the DC area. There were a lot of current UD guys too, all trying to get into the 1811 gig. Glad this part is over, I killed it. Time to start working on my interview skills.
                            Think about it. In metro DC alone u have all the locals, plus UD, Capitol, park police, fams, non 6C fed police all trying for 1811 slots. Just how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
                              I thought I had read earlier that they'd make you choose between UD and SA if you made as far as you blue? What do you mean everything you said transfers over to the SA application? Meaning you don't have to do a Poly/credit/fingerprints and structured interview at all for the SA position?
                              I have to choose between one or the other once I've had BOTH structured interviews. So, once they I have my SA interview, then I'll have to drop out of UD. I have to do separate Panel Interviews, but yes, everything else will transfer over. So I won't have to do another Security Interview, Credit/Fingerprint, or Poly. I'm done with that stuff already.

Comment

• I whish they would have done something like that for us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4381 users online. 172 members and 4209 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X