Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received notification today that I have been medically cleared.

That is pretty significant because they sent me to my eye doctor twice due to my eye surgery. I thought for sure I was DQ'd.

Waiting on the next step.

For anyone that is curious, I had lens replacement surgery. Cataract surgery without the cataract.

It cost about 10k but if I get picked up by the USSS it's worth every penny.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
      Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• I have a few questions for someone who has somewhat recently been to FLETC. Please PM me, if you don't mind. Thank you.

Comment

• Looks like i did well on my panel interview. After the interview,my contact has me scheduled scheduled for the medical and told me my poly will be in the next few weeks. Its up to the polygraher to contact me and set the appointment. Man the panel was very intense lots of stressing that you will miss HOLIDAYS,VACATIONS, BIRTHDAYS and possibly Second coming of Jesus. Its super tuff on wife and family. Other than that I still feel after all the negatives and the positvies , I want to be a part of this group. Hopefully
          my BI will start in DEC.
          Last edited by WARGOAT; 10-26-2008, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me how long it took them from the time they passed the physical until they were scheduled for their polygraph?

I was notified I was cleared medically about a weak ago and since then I haven't heard anything.

Comment

• has anybody ever moved while going through the application process? what happens, do i continue to go through the process at the field office where i initially applied or do I go through the rest of the process at the field office closest to my new residence?

Comment

• Move

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Poly

Originally posted by England View Post
                  Can anyone tell me how long it took them from the time they passed the physical until they were scheduled for their polygraph?

I was notified I was cleared medically about a weak ago and since then I haven't heard anything.
                  It took about a week after receiving notification that I was medically cleared. A lot of this depends on the polygrapher, if you are processing out of a smaller office they may have to schedule someone from a large office to come to town to administer. I would give atleast a month before inquiring about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by usmc03 View Post
                    It took about a week after receiving notification that I was medically cleared. A lot of this depends on the polygrapher, if you are processing out of a smaller office they may have to schedule someone from a large office to come to town to administer. I would give atleast a month before inquiring about it.
                    Thanks,

I can imagine the election is a possible delay as well.

Comment

• so any estimates on how long it takes for the process to start once the FO gets your application?

Comment

• Originally posted by David95XJ View Post
                        so any estimates on how long it takes for the process to start once the FO gets your application?
                        I had an initial interview within 1 week after they got mine. Of course I had delivered it and the RAIC happened to pass by and take my app.

Comment

• Originally posted by David95XJ View Post
                          so any estimates on how long it takes for the process to start once the FO gets your application?
                          It took a month before the first interview

Comment

• Originally posted by WARGOAT View Post
                            .......Man the panel was very intense lots of stressing that you will miss HOLIDAYS,VACATIONS, BIRTHDAYS and possibly Second coming of Jesus..... .
                            Best laugh I have had in a long time. I was also instructed that my fiancee will be questioned as well in this process.

Comment

• I was told today that the Spokane FO might not have enough agents to do a panel until after the inaugeration. That felt like a punch in the gut. Then they said maybe a day next week. I have been waiting 4 months.

Comment

• So what does the rumor mill say about other FO's? I had been told during my home visit that there would be one on 16 OCT (calls went out the next day) and then was told "early NOV." Anyone heard if that means next week or the week after?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5836 users online. 218 members and 5618 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X