Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if a couple of past due accounts that I recently paid off will kill my chances? From my past experience (Army TS/SCI, BP SSBI) I would say no. I'm not sure about USSS though.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAZMAD View Post
      Does anyone know if a couple of past due accounts that I recently paid off will kill my chances? From my past experience (Army TS/SCI, BP SSBI) I would say no. I'm not sure about USSS though.
      Provide proof of repayment and you will be good to go (unless the USSS has a more severe standard than every other place that requires a clearance).

Comment

• Still waiting for APAT at Phoenix, AZ. Anyone received confirmation? According to vacancy announcement, They should schedule no later than August 30? Please let me know...

Comment

• I am another Arizona guy waiting for the APAT. It should be coming up sometime in the near future. Most guys in the east have already tested.

Comment

• Another AZ guy waiting for APAT. I hope it does not go this way through the whole process. If so I think AZ applicants will watch other locations get picked up by the time we even make it to the shelve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanau32 View Post
              Still waiting for APAT at Phoenix, AZ. Anyone received confirmation? According to vacancy announcement, They should schedule no later than August 30? Please let me know...
              I would not get too concerned about the cutoff dates in the vacancy. For example, the cutoff date in the vacancy for the SAEE was 7/12 and I did not test until 7/17. Each office is clearly different and not on the same schedule. Just have patience, I am sure you will receive a date for the APAT sooner than later.

Comment

• Just got back from the APAT (DC area)...missed max by one point . Although I did talk to a veteran agent (friend of a friend) who used to do hiring and insists that scores don't matter. It's strictly pass/fail, otherwise they could get sued over unfair hiring practices.

Really surprised at how many people are still in the process at this point. Everyone there looked pretty fit and I doubt anyone failed. There were 6 groups of 8 people each...guess a lot of people are getting interviews.

Also, at least at my testing site, the testers tell you if your reps don't count and show you your score after each component. So even though you don't officially find out that day, your score really isn't a surprise.

Comment

• Post deleted.......
                  Last edited by FPSK9; 12-16-2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• From what I see here, it looks like most of the cuts will be made at the interview stage. That, or they are building a deep bench for the coming years.

Comment

• I was also surprised at the amount of people that showed up for the APAT in the DC area. There were a lot of current UD guys too, all trying to get into the 1811 gig. Glad this part is over, I killed it. Time to start working on my interview skills.
                      Last edited by TriumphST; 08-21-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• APAT completed on Monday. I believe we were split into two groups over two days for a total of approximately 16 applicants. All SA applicants in my group and all should have tested out. Lead SA made the comment of being surprised at how fast the process has been moving for us. Take it for what it's worth I guess.

Comment

• Did anyone tell anyone when we might be hearing about dates for the panel interview? Just curious. Thanks.

Comment

• No idea about the panel interview date yet here, but I'm going down to this expedited process for the UD next week. They are doing a UD panel, fingerprint/credit check, security interview, and poly all in two days. I would still have to come back and do a separate SA interview, but all the rest of that stuff will carry over and already be done...if I pass it that is. Hopefully this speeds up my process, but then I still have to sit back and wait on the background, and hope that I clear that part.

Comment

• True Blue, I just pm'ed you.

Comment

• Just took my APAT in SA, TX and killed it. Maxed out in all 4 events. My adrenaline was pumping for sure. Now the wait begins for the panel.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11484 users online. 409 members and 11075 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X