• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no APAT... San Antonio FO
    Hopefully tomorrow or soon thereafter

Comment

• Originally posted by HAZMAD View Post
      Has anyone in the SW been scheduled for the APAT?
      still waiting on a APAT date also.

Comment

• Originally posted by FL.PO View Post
        Any guys still on here who have completed the older process? I'm a 2009 applicant, who was cleared for hire in 2011 and just re-did the process again this year ( poly, background, medical). This hiring freeze put a lot of us on the shelf and hoping things are turning around with the processing of new applicants!

Congratulations on the new guys processing. just take one step at a time!!
        FL.PO

Long time follower, first time poster to this forum. I'm a 2010 applicant that has completed the background update, this year and I am waiting to see what the future holds. Back in post #6185 Lead-Farmer posted that his background investigator told him that the Agency "cleared" the shelf of applicants with the exception of 50 Agent applicants and 50 UD applicants. I heard similar info from my background investigator. If that holds to be true, they already took the first 24 SA applicants in the class that started in June. (They also had a UD class in June)

That means that there are approximately 26 left (+/- 4 - estimated applicants that were no longer interested) on the shelf from the old process that they need to do something with before the applicants from the new process become eligible for the "The Shelf".

Let's keep the faith and good luck to those just beginning this journey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanau32 View Post
          Received below from field office!

Unfortunately, that information is handled by our HQ. The results will be sent directly to you via email. As of this time, I have not been notified of any results either. Please continue to check your inbox and spam box for this notification.

Good Luck,
          =^.^=
          Received passing notification from HQ. right after above email.
          Last edited by Hanau32; 08-06-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Agent05 - nothing as of yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanau32 View Post
              =^.^=
              Received passing notification from HQ. right after above email.
              Funny how it work... congrats and welcome to the "waiting for APAT" club.

Originally posted by Agent Z View Post
              FL.PO

Long time follower, first time poster to this forum. I'm a 2010 applicant that has completed the background update, this year and I am waiting to see what the future holds. Back in post #6185 Lead-Farmer posted that his background investigator told him that the Agency "cleared" the shelf of applicants with the exception of 50 Agent applicants and 50 UD applicants. I heard similar info from my background investigator. If that holds to be true, they already took the first 24 SA applicants in the class that started in June. (They also had a UD class in June)

That means that there are approximately 26 left (+/- 4 - estimated applicants that were no longer interested) on the shelf from the old process that they need to do something with before the applicants from the new process become eligible for the "The Shelf".

Good post - thanks for sharing.

Comment

• I am another Southwest applicant. Tested in Arizona on the 15th of July. Last Thursday I received the email that stated I passed which was a big relief. Like everyone else in the Southwest I am awaiting an APAT test date. We seem to be about 1-2 weeks behind the Northeast guys with the process. Best of luck to all of those in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Z View Post
                  FL.PO

Agent Z I never heard that, but that would be fantastic. My BI actually just came by my house last week to have me sign an updated IRS form. He said HQ must be reviewing files to make sure they are prepared for the next class. Who knows when and that will be , but lets hope sooner rather than later.lol

Comment

• Got my APAT scheduled in SA in two weeks. Says to report by 7 am but I haven't seen where we would do our 1.5 mile run, if there's no track? Thread mill? Also it didn't say if its for the UD or SA position since I passed both.

Comment

• Does anyone know what types of push ups and sit-ups the USSS uses for the APAT? For instance do they use a foam block or a fist for push ups or are they to the ground? Also sit-ups could count when your elbows touch your knees or when your back is straight up and down. I will not have a problem either way, just want to know.

Comment

• One of the PDFs mentioned a foam block but didn't say how large it was.

Anyone whom has been scheduled, have they provided any more information?

Comment

• Form SSF 4337A, attachment A (pages 2-3) contains a good amount of detail.

[Can't post links until my post count is 100.....]
                          View snapshot of public entry-level 1811 positions here:
                          http://GS-1811.appspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
                            Got my APAT scheduled in SA in two weeks. Says to report by 7 am but I haven't seen where we would do our 1.5 mile run, if there's no track? Thread mill? Also it didn't say if its for the UD or SA position since I passed both.
                            APAT is the same for both - SA and UD positions, hence, you'd just need to take one. I highly doubt you will do your running on a treadmill.

Originally posted by the constant View Post
                            One of the PDFs mentioned a foam block but didn't say how large it was.

Anyone whom has been scheduled, have they provided any more information?
                            It's a standard yoga block, which is 4 inches. Those who took the APAT may perhaps attest to this?

Comment

• SA APAT at field offices, UD at HQ. 6 ft short uses 4" yoga block and 6ft and above uses 6" block. Keep in mind that they REALLY want you to go ALL THE WAY UP and ALL the WAY DOWN on your push ups and sit ups. They will not tell you what you scores are. I think I scored 31/32 or 32/32, but I am not sure... good luck you all! They were instructed to not give out any further details. After all, it's the USSS.
                              USPIS 2011
                              US OPM 2009-2011
                              US CBP 2007-2009
                              USANG 2006
                              USMC 2002-2006
                              H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                              MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Corpor, can you ask for a count (number of reps) to be given, specifically those that counted?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14657 users online. 422 members and 14235 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X