Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain what a quasi position is in regards to how you start the agility run? I know we start with our stomach facing down but what's a quasi position like?

Comment

• Agent05: quasi just means similar to. Lay down on belly in prone position. Extend arms forward. Tilt head up so you can see. Be ready to spring up so you can dash forward.

YouTube Illinois agility test and you'll find numerous examples
      Last edited by the constant; 08-01-2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• How are you folks receiving your APAT invites - do they come from HQ email address, similar to the SAEE notification or do they come from your local office?

Comment

• Got my saee results today, tested on 7/17.

Anyone who takes apat, please post on how it is run (standards, counting reps, this "foam block" for pushups).

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
            San Antonio applicants: results are being emailed! Just got my email and thank god I passed. Now on to the APAT, hopefully soon.
            Good deal man I got mine as well, See you at the APAT.

Comment

• AZ applicant tested on 7/17. I just received my notice today. APAT here I come.

Comment

• Where are most APAT events being held at? Local university? Field office? High schools?

Comment

• Took the SAEE on 12 July 2013 from Phoenix, AZ. Have not received a pass or none-pass notification. Anyone took SAEE from Phoenix, AZ received notification email? If you received it, notification email came from HQ. DC, or field office where you took the SFEE? Thanks in advance...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanau32 View Post
                    Took the SAEE on 12 July 2013 from Phoenix, AZ. Have not received a pass or none-pass notification. Anyone took SAEE from Phoenix, AZ received notification email? If you received it, notification email came from HQ. DC, or field office where you took the SFEE? Thanks in advance...
                    I would definitely call your local field office contact. I think most were told 7-10 business days.
                    View snapshot of public entry-level 1811 positions here:
                    http://GS-1811.appspot.com

Comment

• Took 12 business day for me to get results.

Comment

• I emailed the sdorecruitment email on business day 10. I had my results in an hour from the saapplicant address. Don't know if it was coincidence or not.

Comment

• Any guys still on here who have completed the older process? I'm a 2009 applicant, who was cleared for hire in 2011 and just re-did the process again this year ( poly, background, medical). This hiring freeze put a lot of us on the shelf and hoping things are turning around with the processing of new applicants!

Congratulations on the new guys processing. just take one step at a time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by the constant View Post
                            I emailed the sdorecruitment email on business day 10. I had my results in an hour from the saapplicant address. Don't know if it was coincidence or not.
                            I also test in Phoenix, AZ on July 17th and have not received results. Can you send me the email address that you wrote to for your results.
                            LA MIGRA LIVES FOREVER!!

Comment

• Passed the SAEE, schedule for the APAT on Aug 20th.

Is anyone else going for both SA and UD?
                              After the initial email saying I was referred for UD, I have only received emails for the SA position.
                              Just wondering if everyone going for both has taken the POST and SAEE.

Comment

• Powers: I'm in the same boat as you. I still haven't heard about APAT for either. I'm out of San Antonio

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6490 users online. 344 members and 6146 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X