Clear All

• I was offered Miami, Buffalo, Philidelphia, and Indianapolis

Comment

• Congrats to all and good luck!
      "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
      German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• For all you folks waiting on the call, your time is coming. Hang in there.

Comment

• Congrats!

Wow,

Congratulations guys! I bet ya'll are glad that the process is finally over. Now it is time for the real fun to begin.

I wish yall the best of luck.

Just curious, did the call come from DC or from the field office you interviewed from? Thanks.

Comment

• call

My call came from my field office.

Hang in their guys, Trooper is right your time will come.

Comment

• Could be good news...

Well, since the calls are coming from the field offices then those that may be expecting a call could still have hope. I imagine if all the calls came from DC then there would be a possibility that they would all go out on the same day or two in rapid succession; however, if it relies on the individual field offices then there may be other business that needed to be taken care of before calls went out. We may still hear the ringing of the phones Monday with any luck.

Comment

• Mine came from the FO also.

Comment

• I got the call this morning from the SAIC of my local FO. I was offered Miami, Dallas, and LA. FLETC on November 24th! Praying does work!

Comment

• Just wanted to say Congratulations to all of you that got "The Call".

Comment

• Before FLETC

For those of you not going to FLETC until December are they allowing you to work out of the local FO until then?

Comment

• I am working out of a field office for a few weeks before training starts.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• If I am applying to the D.C. Field Office should I just send my App to the Hiring Center or does someone have a better mailing address?

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by David95XJ View Post
                                If I am applying to the D.C. Field Office should I just send my App to the Hiring Center or does someone have a better mailing address?
                                Send it or hand carry it to the DC field office. If you don't have the address, call and ask for it. Things will move faster that way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9399 users online. 389 members and 9010 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X