Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have insight how the SAEE sections are weighed and scored?

Comment

• I got the SAEE results email today (9 days after taking the exam). It didn’t provide a score, but it stated I received a passing score and that I should prepare for the APAT to be scheduled in the near future. They included some forms that need to be filled out and brought with me to the APAT. One step down, many more to go….

Comment

• Originally posted by FPSK9 View Post
        I got the SAEE results email today (9 days after taking the exam). It didn’t provide a score, but it stated I received a passing score and that I should prepare for the APAT to be scheduled in the near future. They included some forms that need to be filled out and brought with me to the APAT. One step down, many more to go….
        Well done FPSK9!

Comment

• Congrats FPSK9!

Comment

• Just got the same too, good luck all!
            USPIS 2011
            US OPM 2009-2011
            US CBP 2007-2009
            USANG 2006
            USMC 2002-2006
            H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
            MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Took the SAEE on the 11th, and got my email saying that I passed, and going to be scheduled for the APAT. This news made my week! Super motivated right now to get ready for the PT test. Good luck to everyone else waiting for the good news.

Comment

• Congrats to all who passed the SAEE!

If you can, can you share approximate dates of your APAT?

I have not heard anything back yet, but still keeping my hopes. Has anyone received negative results? I'd hope that they would let us know either way.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

• So I never got a test date. Called and was told they are still working on the list. This was 1.5 weeks ago. Anyone from the Dallas area test yet?

Comment

• I called the Human Capital Division @ 202-406-5271 on Friday and was told the same thing for the Los Angeles area.

Comment

• Ok good deal. Probably just swamped with applications. Guess we will see.

Originally posted by KOE958 View Post
                      I called the Human Capital Division @ 202-406-5271 on Friday and was told the same thing for the Los Angeles area.

Comment

• Flash, I am going to guess that maybe you are on a stand by list? given that this test if brand new and hasn't been tested yet, they might not know how many people will pass the first time around. Add to the mix the fact that there is a PT test after the written, maybe they have a stand by list after t he first wave, so to speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                          Flash, I am going to guess that maybe you are on a stand by list? given that this test if brand new and hasn't been tested yet, they might not know how many people will pass the first time around. Add to the mix the fact that there is a PT test after the written, maybe they have a stand by list after t he first wave, so to speak.
                          This sort of makes sense........ such as best qualified, qualified, etc.

Forza, have you gotten a response yet?

Comment

• Nothing yet man. Early this week is when I guess I will hear from them. I remember from ATF test last year, there were supposed to be 24 spots, but they used the test for more positions throughout the year. So you never know what they will do. Keep hope alive :-)

Comment

• Tested in DC last week on the 16th, and got my results yesterday (Sunday) saying: "you've passed". No scores were given, but to prepare for the APAT. They didnt give any dates, they said I will be contacted with further instructions and a link to fill out some forms. This process is way faster then anything else i've experienced in the past few years. Hope it continues that way. Good luck to those in the runing.

Comment

• Anyone from the SLC test get their results back?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5165 users online. 302 members and 4863 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X