300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrueBlue11B View Post
    Just took the SAEE today, and all I can say is WOW. Hopefully I did we'll enough, but I'll be biting my fingernails until I find out.
    The study booklet didn't seem that hard.

Comment

• See I told you, that SAFE exam will get your head scrambling

Comment

• Originally posted by w0rd View Post
        I'm in the DC area and haven't received a BQA email yet.
        I'm sorry to tell you w0rd, but if you're in the D.C. area and you haven't received an email yet, you're not being processed any further. I know that for sure. Exam dates for D.C. are 15th-19th July next week. If you didn't received and invite last week you're not in the running. I know it sucks! I'm not sure how they're selecting, but everyone testing has received an invite. From what I hear the SAEE Exam is a killer. I was also told that USSS doesn't accept any TS Clearance from any other agency, so everyone will have to fill out the new SF-86 which is very lengthy.
        Last edited by TopGun87; 07-12-2013, 04:50 PM. Reason: addition
        The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• Anyone from West Coast testing? My status reads "referred for testing" and I still haven't heard a word.

Comment

• Divinefalcon,

How soon after receiving the email about being referred for testing did you find out about the test date? I'm out of the Richmond area and I received the email stating that I was referred for testing last Thursday (11 July) but I haven't heard about the test date yet.

Thanks and good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Standingby View Post
              Divinefalcon,

How soon after receiving the email about being referred for testing did you find out about the test date? I'm out of the Richmond area and I received the email stating that I was referred for testing last Thursday (11 July) but I haven't heard about the test date yet.

Thanks and good luck
              They gave me about two weeks lead time for the test date, which is next week. PM me if you want my email contact for Richmond.
              View snapshot of public entry-level 1811 positions here:
              http://GS-1811.appspot.com

Comment

• I know the Dallas FO is still compiling the list, so they are behind.

Comment

• I took the written exam last week. Anyone know when we will receive the results and invites for the APAT will come out?

Comment

• They said between 5-10 business days. I took the POST on Monday and the SAEE on Thursday. Hoping to hear about the SAEE this week. Already found out I passed the POST.

Comment

• Took the SAEE last Thursday in SLC. Best of luck to all going through the process!

Comment

• I took the SAEE on July 9th in Upstate NY. Haven’t heard back yet, but I would highly suggest to use the study guide as a practice. This test is much different than the TEA. Good luck to all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Echo_Romeo_Oscar View Post
                          Took the SAEE last Thursday in SLC. Best of luck to all going through the process!
                          Me too! Best regards!

Comment

• Hello folks, just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself.

I've applied to the most recent announcement and tool the SAEE last week. I'd say, study guide is a good and very accurate resource reflecting highly on what to expect on the test.

At this point, I'm anxiously waiting for the results. Hope those of you who hear back from the Service will share when you hear any feedback.

Thanks all.

Comment

• Glad that test is over...was told 7 days to hear results which is not bad considering the USMS test took over a month to hear back.

Comment

• I just took the test in AZ today. Now the anxious waiting period.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6030 users online. 334 members and 5696 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X