300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all of my shelf buddies,
    why don't we all reach out to our contacts and see if they can contact DC to find out if there is any hope for a class the FY. i will report back as soon as mine gets back with me. surely they knew about the sequester before they started updating all these backgrounds. i refuse to give up hope. . . right now at least.
    Secret Service SA
    Applied 1/10
    TEA 4/10
    Initial 5/10
    Panel 10/10
    Poly 12/10
    Poly #2 2/11
    Medical 4/11
    Background 4/11
    HI 5/11
    DS 5/11
    Background update 10/12
    Poly #3 1/13
    Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
    The Call ????

Comment

• I was told at my Home interview that they would need to have a class completed/or at least mostly completed by October before the new fiscal year starts so they can justify the use of the money set aside. BUT we all know that they can find money whenever they want and could push it back but I just dont think they would be waisting all this money to redo all the backgrounds if they do not plan to have a class. THE FBI basically told everyone that everything is going to cease until further notice. My SAIC said as long as there is movement that is positve. JUST KEEP OUR HEADS UP GUYS easier said than done I know LOL!!

Comment

• Any info on the upcoming spring announcement?

Comment

• Hello. Shelved UD applicant here. I had my second HI in January. Does anyone know anything for the rest of this fiscal year. My wife and I are on standby and ready to get to the east coast. Gob bless.

Comment

• This forum doesn't provide a lot of good information..lol

Comment

• Maximus, I PMed you.

Comment

• Got an email this morning stating I've successfully completed all phases of the process and am eligible for selection as a trainee. It says this is not a guarantee you will be selected, that depends on # of vacancies and $ for positions. It also states they only anticipate hiring a limited number of applicants this fiscal year. Then it says my application will remain active for one year and after that year if I'm still interested I will have to email them and let them know.

Has anyone else received one of these emails ? I haven't heard of this before and am pretty familiar with the process, so I was just wondering if anybody had an recent info on what's going on.

Comment

• I did receive that email but that was last year around this time. Leo2b007 what steps have you completed recently? Was your BI and Home Visit done again?

Comment

• My BI and home interview were redone/updated in Feb. I just haven't heard of this email before so I was just curious.

Comment

• Well lets hope they are finishing up everyone paperwork so we can have a class next month!!!

Comment

• It would be nice for this never ending process to finally be done.

Comment

• Just got my email this morning too, same exact email from DC

Comment

• <<>><<>><<>><<>>
                            Last edited by Greek57; 06-23-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Yes in May of last year I received the same email

Comment

• I got it too. Fingers crossed.
                                Secret Service SA
                                Applied 1/10
                                TEA 4/10
                                Initial 5/10
                                Panel 10/10
                                Poly 12/10
                                Poly #2 2/11
                                Medical 4/11
                                Background 4/11
                                HI 5/11
                                DS 5/11
                                Background update 10/12
                                Poly #3 1/13
                                Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
                                The Call ????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10116 users online. 195 members and 9921 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X