Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-O, you were right. I Re-poly in two weeks.

Comment

• Good stuff Farmer.... I-O - get ur poly scheduled so we can get the hiring panel done and get running in warmer temps. I'm freezing up here.

Comment

• So do you think we need to redo our timelines because if I keep adding to the old one will take up the the whole page!! LOL The Re-Polys are out and next is the physical and then we should be getting dusted off the shelf!! I was beginning to feel like the TOYS from TOY STORY LOL!!!! I also will be redoing my Poly in two weeks!! Trying not to get to excited if you know what I mean

Comment

• So it looks like everyone's poly's will be updated by Feb. Hopefully we won't have to wait around to update our physicals. I think that would add some considerable amount of time to the process.

And does anyone know if our physicals are good for 2 years from the date of exam or the date the USSS Dr stamps the file with "pass"

Comment

• Redoing physicals would really take some time. It took the USSS doctor three months to get to my original exam for review however he probly had a huge stack of applicants at the time. Anyway I thought I read on here somewhere that physicals were good for five years or something like that. Not sure but I do remember feeling relieved in knowing that I probly will have to re-poly but not have to take another exam by the time they were ready to hire. I had to provide a second opinion on my hearing, which was fine, but it added months to my process.

Comment

• <<>><<>><<>><<>>
              Last edited by Greek57; 06-23-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• So this is all for applicants on the shelf right? No updates for when the next general opening will be right?

Comment

• Pretty much. Until another announcement is made.

Comment

• I am waiting on the next post on USA Jobs to apply. Can anyone give me any tips on if I should use USAJOBS template or my own resume template?

Comment

• I called HQ and was advised that an announcement will be in the spring. It could change but that's what I was told.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                        I called HQ and was advised that an announcement will be in the spring. It could change but that's what I was told.
                        I got an email today and it said the same thing. As of right now they are planning on opening up an VA in the spring and they will also be using a new test the TEA is no longer going to be used.

Comment

• No more TEA? Whaaaa? That's good news actually, hate those tax percentages. And by VA, you mean veterans announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                            No more TEA? Whaaaa? That's good news actually, hate those tax percentages. And by VA, you mean veterans announcement?
                            Vacancy Annoucement

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                              Vacancy Annoucement
                              Yeah I was told the secret service will hire everyone, not just vets. You will have to submit the application to HQ just like it supposed to be. Unfortunately some agencies stop doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                                Yeah I was told the secret service will hire everyone, not just vets. You will have to submit the application to HQ just like it supposed to be. Unfortunately some agencies stop doing that.
                                Yes they will hire everyone but they must adhere to Vet Pref, which basically means that once a list is made that non-veterans may be hired after all pref-eligibles have been.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4781 users online. 278 members and 4503 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X