300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lead-Farmer View Post
    Greek, are they finished with your background upate? Just curious.
    Well, i was told that i am the first recruit to have a background "upate" and "upates" last forever

lol- yup, my upate is finished

Comment

• Anyone have the most up to date information regarding class dates? I go for a re-poly on Thursday due to my first one being two years old. I am facing a lay off situation at my current employment in the next few weeks. I am hoping for a new agent class in january - I think many would agree that the torturous wait has been long enough....Goodluck to everyone retesting!!

Comment

• Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, this thread has been a ghost town.

So, the question now is whether or not we will hear anything before Christmas. I expect that everyone's packets are updated and hopefully a hiring panel is active for the next academy.

I wonder if FLETC schedules CITP's on the USSS's schedule or does the USSS have to get recruits ready for FLETC's next pre-schedule CITP start date.

And how many weeks notice would someone get after receving "the call"

Broncos: current job still ok??

Comment

• if i were a bettin' man i'd say that they will hold off on any hiring panels until after "fiscal cliff" is averted. luckilly that has to be done by the end of this month. i wouldn't bet on a panel until after the new year--but that is my guess not any inside info. hope i'm wrong.
          from reading the posts on this threads history it seems like they give you 6 to 8 weeks advance notice on when you are to report to fletc.
          Secret Service SA
          Applied 1/10
          TEA 4/10
          Initial 5/10
          Panel 10/10
          Poly 12/10
          Poly #2 2/11
          Medical 4/11
          Background 4/11
          HI 5/11
          DS 5/11
          Background update 10/12
          Poly #3 1/13
          Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
          The Call ????

Comment

• In 2008 after the election some calls went out the first week of december for a class to start
            in late January. The only difference between then and now is the state of the economy of course. I found it on page 33 of this thread.

Comment

• we were also told to keep you TEA result since "that" was lasting forever......

Originally posted by Greek57 View Post
              Well, i was told that i am the first recruit to have a background "upate" and "upates" last forever

lol- yup, my upate is finished

Comment

• Here is my prediction.... If i'm right, I-O owes me a round of Golf in GA

Fiscal Cliff adverted: 12-28-12
                Hiring Panel 1-2-13
                The Calls: 1-3-13
                CITP at FLETC: 2-4-13

IF the world doesnt end on 12/21/12

Comment

• Greetings All.

I've been monitoring this thread for awhile. I passed all the pre-reqs for a SA position with the USSS, was on the shelf for over a year, received the letter in March '12 dictating no hiring would occur because of finances...and I haven't received any updates yet. I have spoken to the local brass a few times, and the only advice I receive is to stay motivated. So, I'm hitting the pull-up bar and staying positive, but I have not been contacted by HQ to see if I'm still interested. So, Greek, add me to your list. I will keep you guys up-to-date with any info I receive.

Comment

• The List (as of 12/7):

Waiting the Call...aka 'wannabe 2013 1st academy class recruits'

Broncos
                    Local21811
                    Greek57
                    Lead-Farmer
                    Inside Out
                    Steelcurtain
                    RedDog11 (u get your re-poly???)
                    Ajaxfan006 (good to go- welcome to the list. Shine up them kettle bells and running shoes.)

NOTE: if you want to be on the list- PM me or post here on the thread

Comment

• Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! That's right another new year...It's been very quiet...any news or updates?

Comment

• Happy New year Broncos, very quiet indeed.

No news here. Hopefully someone hears something this month.

Comment

• crickets. . . .
                          Secret Service SA
                          Applied 1/10
                          TEA 4/10
                          Initial 5/10
                          Panel 10/10
                          Poly 12/10
                          Poly #2 2/11
                          Medical 4/11
                          Background 4/11
                          HI 5/11
                          DS 5/11
                          Background update 10/12
                          Poly #3 1/13
                          Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
                          The Call ????

Comment

• Originally posted by inside-out View Post
                            crickets. . . .
                            I-O: Why are you awake at 0136 hrs? Too many sheep to count waiting for the call?

Comment

• Is there anyone who hasn't had their background rechecked by USS? I updated my info with my
                              FO but none of my contacts have been contacted nor my employer. I'm wondering if I'm the only
                              One whose background update hasn't been completed or if they are going to recheck my credit, paid my taxes, etc....

Comment

• Is there anyone who hasn't had their background rechecked by USS? I updated my info with my
                                FO but none of my contacts have been contacted nor my employer. I'm wondering if I'm the only
                                One whose background update hasn't been completed or if they are going to recheck my credit, paid my taxes, etc....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8725 users online. 273 members and 8452 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X