Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope it's before november!!! tick tock, tick tock-my biological clock is ticking.
    Secret Service SA
    Applied 1/10
    TEA 4/10
    Initial 5/10
    Panel 10/10
    Poly 12/10
    Poly #2 2/11
    Medical 4/11
    Background 4/11
    HI 5/11
    DS 5/11
    Background update 10/12
    Poly #3 1/13
    Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
    The Call ????

Comment

• {-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}{-}
      Last edited by Greek57; 09-24-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• greek, how are things?
        Secret Service SA
        Applied 1/10
        TEA 4/10
        Initial 5/10
        Panel 10/10
        Poly 12/10
        Poly #2 2/11
        Medical 4/11
        Background 4/11
        HI 5/11
        DS 5/11
        Background update 10/12
        Poly #3 1/13
        The Call ????

Comment

• Originally posted by inside-out View Post
          greek, how are things?
          Doing great IO, been busy and I finally got this account to work again. Can't believe how long we been in the process.

So, who else ready and waiting on the shelf?
          Last edited by Greek57; 09-24-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• I have intel that classes have been scheduled at FLETC. Unknown how many classes or dates. I wouldn't be surprised if calls start going out next month. Good to see you guys are still alive on here!

Comment

• "So, who else ready and waiting on the shelf?"

This guy. I like the abuse.

Comment

• The truth has been spoken so I removed my post. The applicants know more about the USSS than the guys on the job. Good luck to those on the shelf
                Last edited by Wilson; 08-30-2012, 01:18 PM. Reason: I'm a troll

Comment

Last edited by Greek57; 09-24-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• In what way is he a troll? He appears to actually be a USSS SA based on his previous posts. A lot of applicants were dropped from the process, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were no classes this year.

Comment

Last edited by Greek57; 09-24-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• My packet is getting updated. So some movement is good movement.

Also-UD forum mentioned upcoming class possibilties depending on budget.

Comment

• 10/1 came and went...still no opening. Anyone hear anything?

Comment

• mcalc55- I have not heard anything about a new announcement. They recently cancelled an announcement where numerous persons had completed or had almost completed the process. Also, I believe there are enough applicants in waiting to fill any openings that are approved.

With that being said, the gears are in motion for another class. My process has started back up and so have others. Despite what current USSS employees have posted on this forum and the UD forum they are trying to get another early 2013 class for both divisions in motion. I'm just posting what I hear and experience. Take what everyone says here (including current employees) with a grain of salt. I love reading that there will be no classes for 2013 only to receive a phone call from my FO that contradicts that. This is a large agency there is no right answer, and the right hand is certainly not talking to the left hand.

Comment

• hey local, thanks for the insight. I agree, just so much back and fourth. I figure the longer it takes the higher my PT score will get...just got to be patient!

Comment

• got a call today from my FO wanting to know if i was still interested. they are about to do a background followup since mine is over a year old. i turn 37 next month so i thought i was done but since i was 35 when i got the COE i'm still good to go. i would have to be hired this year (my 37th) however. pretty fired up.
                                Secret Service SA
                                Applied 1/10
                                TEA 4/10
                                Initial 5/10
                                Panel 10/10
                                Poly 12/10
                                Poly #2 2/11
                                Medical 4/11
                                Background 4/11
                                HI 5/11
                                DS 5/11
                                Background update 10/12
                                Poly #3 1/13
                                The Call ????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9316 users online. 524 members and 8792 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X