• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am also not military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos View Post
      I am also not military.
      I wish everyone the best of luck. That being said, it really burns my biscuits to know that i was dropped being so far in the process, being ridiculously well-suited for the position, and that i may have to take a new TEA & Poly. It's frustrating to say the least. (don't mind my ranting). I thought everyone was dropped except ex-military. That was justifiable in my book.

Comment

• I think that just the 5/2010 announcement was cancelled. It doesn't have anything to do with being a veteran.

Comment

• POst has been updated
          Last edited by schwinpopo; 06-07-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• I applied to the November 2010 announcement and got the same email everyone else did.

Comment

• There is no SA hiring taking place in FY 2012. If you're on the shelf and do not have vet points do not hold your breath. Consider reapplying or moving on. If you have vet points, you might have a chance, but you won't hear anything until FY 2013.

Comment

• I have heard the same thing. I expect to get a BQA any day now. What a beat down the last 2.5 years have been. I don't even see the point in re-applying since the only folks the feds are gonna take are prior-military. To those guys/gals like me who have an exceptional career in Law Enforcement and have been able to maintain a solid background but can't get a fed job, keep fighting the good fight and good luck.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything, its been a while since there was a post?

Comment

• I've heard probability is high for hiring this coming fiscal year. Not sure how many. Anyone know how many might still be on the shelf at this point?

Comment

• I feel lonely on here..........chirp chirp chirp

Comment

• Still here with ya shelf mate. However, my give a s##t meter is reaching its limit.

Comment

• I am with you guys lol.. But I was told that there will be some classes so be on the lookout for some classes or notification of some classes for the next fiscal year which begins Oct 2012

Comment

• wow. are these rumors coming from reliable sources? if so, i'll see if i can get my source to call dc.
                            Secret Service SA
                            Applied 1/10
                            TEA 4/10
                            Initial 5/10
                            Panel 10/10
                            Poly 12/10
                            Poly #2 2/11
                            Medical 4/11
                            Background 4/11
                            HI 5/11
                            DS 5/11
                            Background update 10/12
                            Poly #3 1/13
                            Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
                            The Call ????

Comment

• I received a call today from my field office indicating I needed to schedule another polygraph. She said it was because they are only good for 2 years and my 2 years since i took mine is approaching. Anyone else get rescheduled yet??? Is this a positive step towards a new agent class or is it just showing how long I have been in the process and waiting?

Comment

• I think it's positive. That's the most movement this thread has seen in a while. Hopefully, this is hinting at classes to come for the new fiscal. There was hint of two classes on another website (911 forum) for the new fiscal year.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6559 users online. 238 members and 6321 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X