Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the email too. I am a vet and I was on the "Shelf" since last May. Oh well thats how the cookie crumbles. To quote Joe Dirt "You just gotta keep on keepin on man."

Comment

• Sorry, guys. Good luck to you all, I wish it could've been better news.

Comment

• I'm shocked that they would do this. Where did the emails come from HQ or your local FO? Ugh. I keep hitting refresh expecting the email to show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedxfit View Post
          I got it too. (Not a vet. Status was "on the shelf.")
          fanhood & fedxfit how long was your process?

Comment

• Originally posted by local21811 View Post
            I'm shocked that they would do this. Where did the emails come from HQ or your local FO? Ugh. I keep hitting refresh expecting the email to show up.
            It came from HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by BkBrawler1 View Post
              fanhood & fedxfit how long was your process?
              Almost 23 months.

Comment

• A couple of things don't add up. If they cancelled the vacancy, that means they didn't hire anyone from that vacancy. That means the USSS didn't hire a SINGLE agent from when the vacancies opened up back in late 2009-2010? I find this really hard to believe as the previous timelines indicate that some did get their EOD from when they filed their app during this time.

Also, the suggestion to apply for CBP when some people have been waiting in limbo for months/years is a real slap in the face.

Comment

• Just got my email.

Comment

• Jbmpa, it can happen. There are those that got through the process faster than others. There are also those that were more competitive. Plenty of applicants on here have posted they received the call from the 2009-2010 announcements

Comment

• Got the email as well -- well that was a long year for nothing. But hey, there's always CBP!

Comment

• if you get another 1811 position somewhere else, can you transfer to the USSS even if you're over 37?

Comment

• Originally posted by BkBrawler1 View Post
                          if you get another 1811 position somewhere else, can you transfer to the USSS even if you're over 37?
                          Yes, once your in the clock stops.

Comment

Last edited by SHA7469; 02-10-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Anyone mind sharing the announcement number via PM?

Comment

• Got the email. I took the TEA last May.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10855 users online. 385 members and 10470 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X