Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took my polygraph last week. Quite an experience. Hope I never do another one. It was right at five hours. Anybody else have anything scheduled?

Comment

• Originally posted by StoneRaven View Post
      There will be no more SA classes until the end of 2013.
      If you don't mind, please share with us -who is the source of your info?

Comment

• Med.

Anyway, I just finish my Medical Friday; they said no fallow-up. Also, during my Medical I was sitting in the waiting room with one of the senior agents from my panel; he told me that they need people desperately.

Simon1017 (M/31/Marine Inspector): Applied 12/10, TEA 2/11, Initial 5/11, Panel 7/11, Poly 10/11,BI 11/11, Medical 12/11,

Comment

• Post has been updated
          Last edited by schwinpopo; 06-07-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by schwinpopo View Post
            Had my medical as well hopefully no follow up but didn't do as well on one of the vision tests as I should have since I passed it for my annual physical for work in september so not sure what that's about but getting a full eye exam during the holliday weeks to make sure...

I have heard differently from SAIC in my area but if you have any more info stoneraven that would be helpfull I'm tending to believe the agents I've talked to especially with the UD announcing an opening yesterday.

What have you heard that is different from what Stoneraven reported?
            Last edited by fanhood; 12-20-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Post has been updated
              Last edited by schwinpopo; 06-07-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Any chance that if there are more than two classes in 2012 that a new announcement may open to help fill some of the later classes? I did not apply last round and am severely kicking myself for it now.

Also, I have searched multiple forums and news articles but have been able to confirm if CAT members are SAs, UD officers, or a mix group. I am assuming that CAT is a special assignment SAs can be detailed to after their 3-5 year protective assignment. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Don't mean to hijack the thread.
                Last edited by OTVFD18; 12-20-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• I think the 2013 comment was a joke folks. Intending to get the responses that they got. Wouldn't put much weight in it. Besides my mom told me there will be 5 classes and that I will be her favorite SA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supersonic527 View Post
                    Took my polygraph last week. Quite an experience. Hope I never do another one. It was right at five hours. Anybody else have anything scheduled?
                    I feel your pain!! I said the same thing!!
                    “Dedication is not what others expect of you, it is what you can give to others.”

"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see."

Comment

There will be no more SA classes until the end of 2013.
                      Troll. And who refers to DC as the "National" Capital. That just sounds Like your about 15 years old and having fun on your parents Internet.

Anyway, you shouldn't get anyone's hopes up saying late 2013. That's just not nice, it's late 2014 and insideouts' mama told me.
                      AKA: Greek57 (from early on posts)

USSS SA

Applied 3/10
                      TEA 5/10
                      COE 5/10
                      Initial 6/10
                      Panel 10/10
                      Poly 12/10
                      Medical 2/11
                      BI 5/11
                      DS 5/11
                      HI 5/11
                      The Call ????

Comment

• And Schwinpopo has a stellar timeline. You must have shown them your bike patrol skills during the panel interview. Big props to you sir... Jk, keep up the good work.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Get those new running shoes and continue working on your push/pull/sit ups.

Stay safe guys ( December has been a tough month for the thin blue line)
                        Last edited by Zeus57; 12-21-2011, 12:12 PM.

USSS SA

Applied 3/10
                        TEA 5/10
                        COE 5/10
                        Initial 6/10
                        Panel 10/10
                        Poly 12/10
                        Medical 2/11
                        BI 5/11
                        DS 5/11
                        HI 5/11
                        The Call ????

Comment

• Actually to those who work in the area, it is perfectly acceptable to call it the "National Capital Region." But I wouldn't know, I'm 15. Good cop humor. Anyways, I posted that because it is the truth. Have faith, if it's 1 month or two years it's worth the wait. Good Luck to all.

Comment

Actually to those who work in the area, it is perfectly acceptable to call it the "National Capital Region." But I wouldn't know, I'm 15. Good cop humor. Anyways, I posted that because it is the truth. Have faith, if it's 1 month or two years it's worth the wait. Good Luck to all.
                            I think you should take the advice you posted earlier: "You have no clue and neither does anybody else."

Comment

• Good stuff Stoneraven, good to see we have guys on the thread these days that have a sense of humor. I actually checking in today to say that this fiscal year looks grim for academy classes. Nothing official but based on Stoneraven's info and some other newly obtained info, I think we maybe in for a long 2012.

But I also agree with Agent555, someone could change their mind in our "National Capital" and we could see a couple '11-12 classes.

And Stoneraven, I apologize for guessing your age incorrectly. You must be in 5th grade at Arrlington public schools, so maybe 10 (or 11 with an early bday).

As always, stay safe guys, These holidays get crazy.
                              Last edited by Zeus57; 12-21-2011, 12:09 PM. Reason: Speling

USSS SA

Applied 3/10
                              TEA 5/10
                              COE 5/10
                              Initial 6/10
                              Panel 10/10
                              Poly 12/10
                              Medical 2/11
                              BI 5/11
                              DS 5/11
                              HI 5/11
                              The Call ????

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
                                Any chance that if there are more than two classes in 2012 that a new announcement may open to help fill some of the later classes? I did not apply last round and am severely kicking myself for it now.

Also, I have searched multiple forums and news articles but have been able to confirm if CAT members are SAs, UD officers, or a mix group. I am assuming that CAT is a special assignment SAs can be detailed to after their 3-5 year protective assignment. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Don't mean to hijack the thread.
                                It's my understanding CAT member are SAs. I'm not 100% positive that's to the complete exclusivity of anyone else, but that's the impression I got from the reading I've done and from what my SAIC said (he talked about it in passing during one of my interviews as he was on one).

Hope everyone has a good Christmas!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9452 users online. 275 members and 9177 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X