Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside-Out, I hope this is indeed true. If so, I wonder when we could expect to be notified that we are in that class.

Comment

• Originally posted by fanhood View Post
      Inside-Out, I hope this is indeed true. If so, I wonder when we could expect to be notified that we are in that class.
      Looking back at past years, it seems the calls for a March class typically go out around mid-January, which seems consistent with their usual 6-8 week lead time.

Comment

• Like fedxfit the SAIC was at my home interview with the retired agent who had conducted my BI. Relax during it. Its more for your family/significant other to hear about the life of an agent and so on. My HI was actually really comical for a couple of reasons and I think they try to put you at ease during it. Just relax and have a positive attitude.

Thanks for the article inside-out.

Comment

• Post has been updated
          Last edited by schwinpopo; 06-07-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the info! It definitely helps to know a little bit about what's going on behind the scenes of this process....let's hope they miraculously manage to pass a budget.

Comment

• Good info schwin. Thanks
              I don't think a budget will passed anytime soon. Certainly not next week. I can't find any information or talk of budget talk on any news site.

Comment

• Hey guys, thought I would say hi as I've been reading these forums for months and haven't ever posted anything. Right now I'm just in a holding period, waiting to apply at the next opening but everything here has been incredibly helpful. Tons of useful insight and suggestions on here, plus it's a great way to keep myself occupied while I'm wait, which is clearly the name of the game.

Is anyone else in a similar situation or has everyone officially started the process? I'm anxious to get going but I know its a long drawn out process.

Comment

• Hello all,

Taking my polygraph next week. Those waiting for the next step keep the faith!

Comment

• Congrats on having the polygraph scheduled. I missed a call from an unknown unlisted number this morning. The only other times that I've had a phone call from an unknown unlisted number was when previously contacted by the Secret Service. It's been five months since my panel so I'm hoping it was a call to schedule my polygraph and that they will call back soon.

Comment

• I recently talked to my Field Office about what the future looks like for SA applicants. She in turn sent an email to DC and in no less than three sentences they told her "tell applicant to continue to wait patiently, as all applicants are on hold indefinitely at this time." So let the waiting game continue. Not confident a budget will get passed before election next year. We could be in for a long wait. Not really excited about qualifications lapsing and having to do physical and poly over again.

Comment

• they are going to pass the budget before Christmas per my represenatives office. how long are the physical and poly results good for?
                        Secret Service SA
                        Applied 1/10
                        TEA 4/10
                        Initial 5/10
                        Panel 10/10
                        Poly 12/10
                        Poly #2 2/11
                        Medical 4/11
                        Background 4/11
                        HI 5/11
                        DS 5/11
                        Background update 10/12
                        Poly #3 1/13
                        Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
                        The Call ????

Comment

• Iowaguy im waiting for the call for UD so I totally understand your feelings. But a deal I feel will be made and has to be made by the 18th to keep the government open, its already basically been said that by both parties that it will fund through August 2012. The problem is this payroll tax plan. Time will tell. I'm going to try to stay positive as theres nothing any of us can do either way.

Comment

• iowaguy-How long are the poly and medical good for?

Comment

• I was told that poly is good for life. But I believe you need to update your medical after 1 year.

Comment

• I can't remember for sure what my SAIC told me, but I think it was a matter of 2 years or something close to that. I am going on 1 year for poly so I have a little time yet. My process went within a matter of 6 mos I had everything finished and now I have been waiting for a year. Oh well thats the way life goes. Hopefully I can look back on this wait and say it was worth it, after 7 years military now going to Grad School and spending time with family.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12094 users online. 294 members and 11800 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X