300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Al,
    I got the call the same day as dfjones77. I thought I had access to this forum but I had to re-register today. I found out last Wednesday 23 March. Good luck to everyone. My total process was nearly 23 months. But worth the wait after my hiring office offered the job. Was given three choices as well.

Comment

• Fanhood,

During my panel the SAIC had asked how my reserve unit would be if the night before drill the USSS called me for a detail and I'd have to miss the weekend. I then told her I had read somewhere that if hired I would be required to go into IRR status. She said that used to be the case but no longer is. I hope this helps.

Take care

Comment

• Congrats k9copbrix, and dfjones77. Difference in time from start to finish for the two of you shows you how crazy this process is.

Comment

• Congrats k9copbrix, I'll add your timeline to the list and thanx for the info

Comment

• k9copbrix, Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos View Post
              Just some information i received today from the SAC in my area. He said he spoke to someone today that said I was approved by the hiring panel but due to budget issues, classes were not filled yet. I am sure many of us on here are in that position. He told me most of the other agencies were in a hiring freeze but USSS is still hiring. In other words, like always, be patient the calls are coming!!!
              That's good news even though you still have to play the waiting game a little longer.

Comment

• Congrats to those with the call....yes I don't believe anything until the letter comes....Had a bad experience with another agency....not to mention names but it was the DEA....still bitter but hopefully USSS works out for me some day. If there is one part of this process that we have all perfected, it's the wait!

Comment

• congrats k9!
                  Secret Service SA
                  Applied 1/10
                  TEA 4/10
                  Initial 5/10
                  Panel 10/10
                  Poly 12/10
                  Poly #2 2/11
                  Medical 4/11
                  Background 4/11
                  HI 5/11
                  DS 5/11
                  Background update 10/12
                  Poly #3 1/13
                  Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
                  The Call ????

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_6419 View Post
                    k9copbrix, Congratulations!
                    Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_6419 View Post
                      k9copbrix, Congratulations!
                      Thanks Al

Comment

• deleted...

Comment

• Just confirming that I did Not get the call. Phone must have been dead when they tried to call me... Anyways, congradulations k9copbrix! Have fun sweating in Georgia and Maryland this summer

Comment

• I got "The Call". I have 4 cities to select from. I'm in the June class. Keep your phones near you ladies and gents.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC_to_1811 View Post
                              I got "The Call". I have 4 cities to select from. I'm in the June class. Keep your phones near you ladies and gents.
                              Congrats bro! I'm curious what your timeline was for the whole process?

Comment

• I actually have 5 cities. I couldn't read my own hand writing I was so damn excited. :lol:

I applied 05/09. I've been sitting on waiting on the call status as of late last year. I'm a former Marine and a computer programmer. I have no law enforcement experience.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19527 users online. 387 members and 19140 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X