Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Thanks OSU for the links. I hope I passed the TEA but it spooked me that they sent a CD with the forms and hard copies a day after the exam.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• I'm new to this thread but I thought I'd post my timeline.

05/08 Applied
          05/08 Initial Interview
          07/08 TEA exam (passed)
          08/08 Panel interview (passed)
          08/08 Scheduled for physical next week

Comment

• Originally posted by OSU View Post
            You gotta love the waiting game...I've been looking around other forums and it is funny how many people are in the same boat waiting on the next hiring board...everybody wondering when it will be...(insert suspenseful music)

Does anyone know the technique for USSS sit-ups? Is it hands laced behind the head, elbows to the knees?
            Hands at you neck and elbows up and to your knees. You will have a partner sitting on your feet.

Guys you have to be patient right now. I know it is hard but with the election in high gear, we see more of the candidates than we do of our family. We are getting to the backgrounds as fast as we can.

After November, things will speed up.

Good luck to all.

PT hard and be ready for the academy. Do not show up out of shape.

And OSU is correct. TYPE your SF-86. It looks more professional and shows you take the time to complete the work. After all, you will be typing your affidavits to the U.S. Attorney's office!!
            Last edited by IrishFed; 08-29-2008, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the failure rate is at FLETC and JJRTC? What are the reasons, academic or fitness?
              For those who have gone through the panel interview were you nervous going into it and afterwards was it what you thought it would be? What is the initial interview like?

k

Comment

• The overall pass rate for FLETC-CITP is about high 90's. I know USSS expects more in the way of PT than other Agencies so I don't know their specifics or JJRTC.

I'm bored so thought I would answer, know some friends that went through CITP so thought I might try to help you out.
                "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• Originally posted by changeisgood View Post
                  Does anyone know what the failure rate is at FLETC and JJRTC? What are the reasons, academic or fitness?
                  For those who have gone through the panel interview were you nervous going into it and afterwards was it what you thought it would be? What is the initial interview like?

The panel interview will be 100% dependant on the office you applied at. I'm in Alabama and I was all nervous expecting a buzz saw but these guys were just some old country boys like me. They asked the difficult questions but I was way more relaxed because of their demeanor and they gave feedback on my answers. The interview went extremely well. They ask about 15 or so candid questions then there is a writing exercise. The whole thing took about 2 hrs. They have scheduled my physical for next week.

k
                  Last edited by England; 08-30-2008, 04:21 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• Got a phone call 2 weeks to the day after I took my poly and was told I passed. She then told me that if my BI hadn't contacted me within two weeks to schedule our meeting that I should call her back and let her know. Things are moving even with the election.

Comment

• Ty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Sf3300

Anyone know about this form, AM i suppose to go to my own physician with this?

Comment

• I have a question for those in the know. What are the chances of getting picked up once you have made it all the way throught the process and your BI and packet have been sent up to DC? Also, in what stage of the process do the most people wash out?

Comment

• Originally posted by WARGOAT View Post
                            Anyone know about this form, AM i suppose to go to my own physician with this?
                            If you've been scheduled for a physical you would bring that to the medical clinic conducting the physical. In my case it wasn't my family practicianer. It was a contracted clinic.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSU View Post
                                My wife just gives me a dirty look now whenever I check out the different internet forums looking for more info.
                                I bet you thought you were the only one who went through that, huh?

I, however, must be the only clown on this board who has been waiting almost four months to hear whether the panel interview was passed/failed. No word on a medical, poly, etc.... I called last month and they said that its still at HQ. I see some of you people who had a medical one month after the poly and I"m jealous as all heck...

**AAAARGH!!!**

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7731 users online. 438 members and 7293 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X