300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• For those who had to do multiple polygraph exams - what reasons did they give you for needing a follow up? Did they tell you at the end of the first exam they would need to do another one? Did they tell you at the end of the first exam that you were "within parameters"??

Thanks!

Comment

• Mail

Anybody no how long it would take to receive a letter in the mail from HQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mik11 View Post
          Anybody no how long it would take to receive a letter in the mail from HQ?
          Not without knowing what letter you're referring to

Comment

• Originally posted by OSU View Post
            Did anyone else do their drug screening at the medical physical? I remember peeing into a cup and just assumed that was my pre-employment drug screening.

I did a search of the forum and looked at a few other websites and it seems that about 50% of the time somebody lists a “drug screening” after their home interview prior to the call; 25% list it with the medical; and 25% don’t list anything at all. I think that I’m done with the process with the home interview and BI done…
            I have had two medicals (and I'm hoping for a third real soon). At neither did I have the drug test at the same time.

Comment

• I wish I knew

Originally posted by CWU View Post
              Not without knowing what letter you're referring to
              Just was told that a letter was mailed...
              Last edited by Mik11; 08-22-2008, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mik11 View Post
                I was told that a letter was mailed on the 30th of July... I haven't received it but I think its a BQA letter. What else could it be?
                My understanding is that the "Congratulations: you're hired" letter usually preceeded by a phone call.

I've received letters for everything from "please send us more papers" to "congratulations, you have passed the Phase I written test, standby for an interview." etc.

A general rule I have come to accept: bad news comes by letters, good news comes by phone calls.

Comment

• Anyone heard anything regarding when the next hiring board will meet?

Comment

• Letter

My feelings exactly, I really don't think this is going to be a "Hey we started your background letter".

Originally posted by CWU View Post
                    My understanding is that the "Congratulations: you're hired" letter usually preceeded by a phone call.

I've received letters for everything from "please send us more papers" to "congratulations, you have passed the Phase I written test, standby for an interview." etc.

A general rule I have come to accept: bad news comes by letters, good news comes by phone calls.
                    Last edited by Mik11; 08-22-2008, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Jarhead1302; 02-22-2009, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Tea

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• In home interview

Recieved a call today and I have my in home interview next week. Does this mean my background is done? I called my previous employers and references and no one has been contacted yet. The BI only went and talked to coworkers and officials at my present department. Kinda confusing!
                          Last edited by mcall80; 08-24-2008, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Wow

Originally posted by mcall80 View Post
                            Recieved a call today and I have my in home interview next week. Does this mean my background is done? I called my previous employers and references and no one has been contacted yet. The BI only went and talked to coworkers and officials at my present depatment. Kinda confusing!
                            Fastest background check ever. Congrats man, they must want to push you through to training ASAP. Guess what you were saying about temporary clearance may be true after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcall80 View Post
                              Recieved a call today and I have my in home interview next week. Does this mean my background is done? I called my previous employers and references and no one has been contacted yet. The BI only went and talked to coworkers and officials at my present depatment. Kinda confusing!
                              Mcall,

I know that I had my in home interview before my BI was complete. It took about a week after the in home for them to send my BI to DC. Congrats on the interview....Almost done.

Comment

• I just took TEA and the next day usss mailed me a cd and ssf 3300 and ssf86 that got to me 2 days later. I am kinda of confused why they sent me ssf3300 and another ssf86 and a cd? Anyone can inform me have some insight. Waiting to see if I passed the TEA

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10521 users online. 520 members and 10001 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X