X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• career fair typo

Comment

• Degree

I have never heard of anybody being permitted to start the process without their degree unless they are within a few months of graduating. If you can show you are withing a semester or so you may be allowed to process.

Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
      Guys,

Has anyone on here try to apply with a AA degree and work experience? I'm in the process for my BA but i do have about 17 years of investigation (retail security and Corp security levels). I'm not getting younger, my 35th birthday was yesterday, so i wanted to start the process. I guess the only thing they could say is no..

Thanks everyone.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
        Last edited by LawDog99; 09-08-2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• yeah thats true I guess all they can do is say no and at least even if I dont get it I'll have an idea of what to work on for next time

Comment

• I have my in home interview this week. Wish me luck.

Comment

• MIK11,

I am trying to respond to your PM's but there seems to be some sort of problem. Sorry

Comment

• Mobility Questions

Last edited by Jarhead1302; 02-22-2009, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• No worries Airasslt1865.
                  Last edited by Mik11; 08-22-2008, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead1302 View Post
                    Does anybody have a general idea of how may times the average SA relocates throughout a career?

Do initial field office assignments generally take any consideration into the geographic preference of the new SA? (east coast vs. west cost)

Are overseas field office assignments required of all agents? (Are these sought after assignments?)
                    My background investigator said three times is the average.

Comment

• My medical for that old shoulder injury has cleared with Dr. Miller. Now I'm just waiting on the poly....

Comment

• Guys,

I just emailed my application off! Last week I had my LASIK surgery and I can SEE. So hopefully they get back to me shortly. I am in process for NCIS and AFOSI also. I really want AFOSI, but I got to get my foot in the door somewhere.

BA Crim J
                        8 Years Military/LE Investigator/Tact Team/ Crisis Negotiator/Some Protective Service Experience
                        1 Year Civilian LE
                        And just a great Guy!!
                        "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                        German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• Had my in home interview today and now I begin the process of waiting on the call. I was told that they are planning to hire around 140 this year. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Good luck man, how long was your process?
                            "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                            German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• airasslt1865,

Congrats!! Whats your timeline so far? I am waiting to hear the official word about my poly I had it on June 18.

Comment

• Thanks guys,

I'm not even sure what my exact timeline is. I think it was a little over a year. It really seems to speed up after the medical.

Medical April 19th

Poly May 20th

Poly #2 June 9th

Cleared Medical June 11th

BI began Mid July

In home interview July 24th

Also, I never heard anything about my second poly. It seems that they just assign you to a background investigator and you are contacted by them. My BI only contacted me when there was an issue finding things and to set my in home.
                                Last edited by airasslt1865; 07-24-2008, 05:59 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11761 users online. 252 members and 11509 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X