Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone has fone through the Norfolk field office and had vision issue could you let me know how they process went in a nutshell?
    "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
    German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• I think the job fairs offer the initial after the TEA. I took the TEA, then interviewed at the local office. The Boss interviewed me for almost two hours. I though it went well. Within days, I recieved the packet and it instructed me to call the secretary when complete. I will fill it out but this thing looks like it will take some time. Looks like I will have to call my mom to find out where I lived after I was born, lol.

Originally posted by DaBonk112 View Post
      Just finished my initial interview yesterday. The agent stated that he is going to send the results to HQ and the next step is to just wait for a response. Browsing through some posts, I noticed that some agents actually provided interviewees with an actual TEA date right after the interview. Do offices do things differently?

Comment

Last edited by forresde1; 02-20-2009, 11:32 AM. Reason: delete

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by LawDog99; 09-08-2011, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LawDog99 View Post
            I think the more important question is, do all agents even get an assigned take-home car?? I was under the impression that only the supervisors do.
            I was told through out the process, that you will be giving a take home unit and a gas card while you are in the investigative side. When you go to detail, you will not have a take home unit.

Comment

Last edited by forresde1; 02-20-2009, 11:33 AM. Reason: delete

Comment

• Originally posted by forresde1 View Post
                All of this discussion aside. It has been established that investigative agent will receive a vehicle with gas.

Back on track. Does anyone know what cars are being issued to these investigative agents?

Maybe the next person in the forum who goes in for an interview can go ahead and ask that question cause it would be really interesting to know. Especially with rising gas prices.
                I've seen a variety of cars, from Crown Vics, Ford Five-Hundreds, Impalas, and a Chevy Malibu.

Comment

• Originally posted by forresde1 View Post
                  .......Back on track. Does anyone know what cars are being issued to these investigative agents?....
                  An agent that I work with has a Buick. Although I have seen several full sized GMC Yukons in the parking lot.

Comment

Last edited by forresde1; 02-20-2009, 11:33 AM. Reason: delete

Comment

• Just had my panel interview and all that comes with it; I was there five and a half hours.

Comment

• Thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum. It has helped me gain significant insight into this process during the last seven months.

I took the polygraph examination one month ago and have not heard anything. From reading some older posts and from what the Special Agent told me, I understand this is not at all unusual. Would the letter have necessarily come already? Or, does it also take several weeks or months for that form of notification as well? I would greatly appreciate any insight. Thank you.

Comment

• To those who have been through the process, I had my panel last week and haven't heard anything from them about passing, but the medical group called to schedule my physical. Do things run concurrently or would they not pass me through to the medical if I failed the panel?

Comment

• Originally posted by VT04 View Post
                            To those who have been through the process, I had my panel last week and haven't heard anything from them about passing, but the medical group called to schedule my physical. Do things run concurrently or would they not pass me through to the medical if I failed the panel?
                            If they schedule you for your medical, then that means you passed your panel. Congrats.

Comment

• Can anyone elaborate on the firearms qualifying (during the first couple of weeks of employment, while at Beltsville) for a newly hired Special Agent? I was able to find info about the physical requirements but I can't seem to find anything about how to prepare for the shooting (specifically distance, sequence, etc.).

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                                You will get a ton of training during the initial week...that is all I will post.

Then you will shoot more at FLETC...(similar course of fire at both places)

Then you will shoot even more when you get back to JJRTC.

Just relax and learn their way...the techs are top notch.
                                Actually recruits do not shoot at all anymore the first week at Beltsville. The first week at Beltsville is now only a few days. Their first exposure to firearms will be at FLETC. Some of the hours removed from the first week have been added on to the post-FLETC training at Beltsville. This is for both UD and SA training.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18875 users online. 502 members and 18373 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X