300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ten3zro View Post
    Anyone know about the scheduled overtime? I was also told that the Service is the only agency that, in addition to and separate from LEAP, has scheduled overtime that you get separately compensated for. Anyone know how frequently this opportunity presents itself and how much extra $ the avg. agent makes with it? I'm starting at a 9 but would love to be able to make some extra money with OT once I'm working...
    Unless you are at one of the larger field offices such as WFO, LA, or NY don't expect to get much overtime except during the months of September, or during a campaign year. Also random NSSC events that pop up will bring the opportunity. WFO gets the most scheduled ot due to the large amounts of protective details in and out of DC.
    Hey, if you really want some overtime give up your GS-9 and go Uniformed Division and you can work 12 hour days every day of your life!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2themax45 View Post
      Unless you are at one of the larger field offices such as WFO, LA, or NY don't expect to get much overtime except during the months of September, or during a campaign year. Also random NSSC events that pop up will bring the opportunity. WFO gets the most scheduled ot due to the large amounts of protective details in and out of DC.
      Hey, if you really want some overtime give up your GS-9 and go Uniformed Division and you can work 12 hour days every day of your life!!!!!
      I will be at one of those offices (but not WFO), so hopefully I can make a few extra bucks, and no thanks on giving up the 9 and going UD!

Comment

I will be at one of those offices (but not WFO), so hopefully I can make a few extra bucks, and no thanks on giving up the 9 and going UD!
        Good decision! Best of luck to you.

Comment

• 6/17 fletc

If anyone is headed down to FLETC for the June 17 class and would like to ride down w/ me on Wed. the 16th, the day after orientation, PM me. I live in Maryland and will be driving down, leaving very early Wed. morning.

thanks.

Comment

If anyone is headed down to FLETC for the June 17 class and would like to ride down w/ me on Wed. the 16th, the day after orientation, PM me. I live in Maryland and will be driving down, leaving very early Wed. morning.

thanks.
            Yeah, I'll ride down there with you... if you can get me into the June 17 class!
            Just kidding But good luck at academy.

Comment

• Well, I couldn't believe it when I saw it, but apparently I passed the TEA exam. I honestly have no clue how I passed. I thought I did absolutely terrible on it, especially the math section. Anyway, I'm moving on in the process.
              What is Perseverance?
              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                Well, I couldn't believe it when I saw it, but apparently I passed the TEA exam. I honestly have no clue how I passed. I thought I did absolutely terrible on it, especially the math section. Anyway, I'm moving on in the process.
                Great Job.

Comment

• Just received notification on passing the TEA
                  Last edited by Greek57; 05-25-2010, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Anyone know about the scheduled overtime? I was also told that the Service is the only agency that, in addition to and separate from LEAP, has scheduled overtime that you get separately compensated for. Anyone know how frequently this opportunity presents itself and how much extra $ the avg. agent makes with it? I'm starting at a 9 but would love to be able to make some extra money with OT once I'm working...

U.S. Marshals 1811s get O/T for stuff scheduled at least a week in advance.

Comment

• Final offer letter finally arrived.

Comment

• NICE Bham.

Comment

• Got my poly date B-)
                          USSS 1811 SA Process
                          07/09 - Applied
                          10/09 - Scheduled TEA
                          11/09 - TEA Exam
                          12/09 - Initial
                          12/09 - COE
                          03/10 - Panel

FAM Process
                          Referred for selection...waiting

NCIS 1811 SA Process
                          01/10 - Applied

Comment

• Originally posted by williamske View Post
                            Got my poly date B-)
                            Nice, congrats! Been almost 4 months since my panel, and nothing yet. Was hoping I could knock out the poly before I EOD with FAMS.

Comment

• delete post
                              Last edited by shan25; 06-09-2010, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• I'm almost 4 months out from my poly. Still waiting on SOMETHING!
                                Fear the darkness, for I am in it

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5461 users online. 213 members and 5248 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X