Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you forgot the waiting step, i hear it is the worst

Comment

• Forgot that one, I hope to at least get that far!
      Fear the darkness, for I am in it

Comment

• Originally posted by trip1050 View Post
        I too was surprised to find out I had any loss.

Well best of luck to you. Let me know when you hear back.
        Thanks! Same to you. I waited for 3 months after the panel for the poly invite, but the wait on this medical clearance is going to be the death of me. It was a little over a month after my medical when I received the medical follow up letter and it has been a week and a half since my medical follow up was faxed from my doctor to the USSS doctor. It will be especially painful to know I am no longer being considered because of a few decibels of hearing loss that I didn't even know I had. I'm calling DC ever so often to check on it, but they keep saying it hasn't been reviewed. Then again it is USSS policy not to tell an applicant over the phone when they are no longer being considered. You just have to wait for the dreaded thin letter, so who knows.

Comment

• Your medical will be before your BI, i believe you have to be medically cleared before they can begin your BI. Then your BI, HI, and drug screen can all be scheduled simultaneously.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeSA View Post
            Your medical will be before your BI, i believe you have to be medically cleared before they can begin your BI. Then your BI, HI, and drug screen can all be scheduled simultaneously.
            My medical, BI, HI, and DS all happened at the same time. I have come to the conclusion that there is no rhyme or reason. My background started the week after Thanksgiving and was completed about 2 weeks before Christmas (yeah I don't have much of a background). I had my medical, HI, and DS all in between when my BI started and ended. Unfortunately I'm still not medically cleared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Investigator 26
              My medical was done in September, my Poly in October, By BI started in November and finished in early December. The HI was conducted the last week of November.
              Investigator, you havent forgot about me have you?
              God Bless America

101st Airborne Division, Rakassans Air Assaultttttttt
              3rd Infantry Division, 2BCT

ICE 1811
              Applied: 6/22/09
              Exam: 7/24/2009
              SI/WA: 3/2/2010
              The Call: October 26, 2010
              PRESIDIO BOUND!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• How often do they re-open the application on usajobs for USSS SA in the past?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greek57 View Post
                  How often do they re-open the application on usajobs for USSS SA in the past?
                  About once a month.
                  Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Well, panel interview is complete! Now back to waiting to see if I move on. I didn't think it was that bad, but there are definitely a ton of questions. Was at the office for 3 hours overall. Tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Investigator 26
                      If you are talking about the form, I did. I'm sorry. I'm in court the rest of today so I will get it scanned at my office tomorrow. Sorry about that.
                      No Problem, Thanks
                      God Bless America

101st Airborne Division, Rakassans Air Assaultttttttt
                      3rd Infantry Division, 2BCT

ICE 1811
                      Applied: 6/22/09
                      Exam: 7/24/2009
                      SI/WA: 3/2/2010
                      The Call: October 26, 2010
                      PRESIDIO BOUND!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by flyer2007 View Post
                        Well, panel interview is complete! Now back to waiting to see if I move on. I didn't think it was that bad, but there are definitely a ton of questions. Was at the office for 3 hours overall. Tired.
                        the panel is a little long and you do feel like you have been there for a while. But the poly....i left feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. SO you have that to look forward to lol.

Comment

• Good omen, bad omen?

I went back to the FO this week to do my writing sample I didn't do during the panel.

The question is this: Is the fact that I got called back to do the report sample, and given my sealed envelope of medical forms to take with me to the doctor while I was there a good sign that I passed the panel and await my date with the polygraph?
                          Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Likely good, Panel probably recommend you to proceed and sent your file to HQ for the final call.

Now I finally have ability to post.

My timeline:

Applied-11-09
                            TEA-12-09
                            Initial-1-10
                            COE-1-10
                            Panel-???

How long did you guys/gals have to wait from COE to panel?

Comment

• Originally posted by MN-Irish View Post
                              Likely good, Panel probably recommend you to proceed and sent your file to HQ for the final call.

Now I finally have ability to post.

My timeline:

Applied-11-09
                              TEA-12-09
                              Initial-1-10
                              COE-1-10
                              Panel-???

How long did you guys/gals have to wait from COE to panel?
                              You can see my timeline...but you should note that I have never received a COE. I keep telling myself that I am such an awesome applicant, that a COE is a given
                              Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead_FBI_SA View Post
                                You can see my timeline...but you should note that I have never received a COE. I keep telling myself that I am such an awesome applicant, that a COE is a given
                                I never got a COE either....unless i missed it in the book of documents i signed at my panel. And yeah, the fact that you got your med forms is a good omen. Congrats.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10105 users online. 375 members and 9730 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X