Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I'm going to go ahead and say it, because it seems to be working for others who do.......Maybe I'll get the call tomorrow! ha.

Comment

• congrats raider19, see you at FLETC. We are gonna fill up a class on this forum lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider19 View Post
        Just got the call!!!
        Way to go Bro! You deserve it! Best of luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starling1811 View Post
          Hey All- I am new to this thread, but I have been following since I applied (April '09).

I received THE CALL for the March class...looking forward to seeing those who have received THE CALL there, and hopefully some more will be added to the list!
          Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bham SA Hopeful View Post
            Congrats!
            Yo, bro. You ever get your clearance on the hearing?
            Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead_FBI_SA View Post
              Yo, bro. You ever get your clearance on the hearing?
              Not yet. Still waiting and hoping.....

Comment

• Applied-1/29/10

Comment

• Hello all. I am new to this thread. I am wondering if you know if you can apply during your senior year if you are using education? I won't be finished with my degree until this summer, but I imagine the process is much longer than that.
                  Originally Posted by Law100
                  Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

• You have to be within 9 months of graduation for some agencies, 6 for others. I can't remember USSS policy. Check the vacancy. Sometimes the education has to be completed by the close of the announcement.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the March FLETC class is full yet? I probably speak for all of us that are anxiously waiting on the call!

Comment

• Congrats to all who got THE CALL this week! I'm positive the Service is getting an EXCELLENT group of individuals to fill that March class. Hopefully me and the others will see you all at FLETC around April or May. Thank you all for your contributions on this forum, which has been a fantastic resource for a lot of us applicants. If willing please try to touch base periodically while in Glyneco and maybe drop a little insight here and there on what to expect at FLETC.

Best of luck in training and Godspeed

Indy

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy44 View Post
                          Congrats to all who got THE CALL this week! I'm positive the Service is getting an EXCELLENT group of individuals to fill that March class. Hopefully me and the others will see you all at FLETC around April or May. Thank you all for your contributions on this forum, which has been a fantastic resource for a lot of us applicants. If willing please try to touch base periodically while in Glyneco and maybe drop a little insight here and there on what to expect at FLETC.

Best of luck in training and Godspeed

Indy
                          Thanks Indy, this week has brought the most movement I have seen since I started watching this forum. Congratulations to everyone who is FLETC bound. This forum can be the best/worst thing during the process, on one hand the movement is inspiring, on the other, movement for others makes you curse and wonder what the deuce is taking so long for your own process lol.

Comment

• Well, BI and home interveiw complete! Just waiting on "the call" like the rest of us! Congrats to all and hope to meet you guys in person soon!!!

Comment

• i submitted my completed application with the required documents as yesterday was the application cutoff. if selected to take the TEA when and how will they contact me to take it? also how much time do you have to prepare for it?
                              Secret Service SA
                              Applied 1/10
                              TEA 4/10
                              Initial 5/10
                              Panel 10/10
                              Poly 12/10
                              Poly #2 2/11
                              Medical 4/11
                              Background 4/11
                              HI 5/11
                              DS 5/11
                              Background update 10/12
                              Poly #3 1/13
                              Longest timeline in the history of the USSS 1/13
                              The Call ????

Comment

• Originally posted by inside-out View Post
                                i submitted my completed application with the required documents as yesterday was the application cutoff. if selected to take the TEA when and how will they contact me to take it? also how much time do you have to prepare for it?
                                They will email you with a date, time, and location of the TEA. Usually a couple of weeks after you submit your application. Study-wise, I studied for two weeks, while someone here studied for a whole year, so I guess it depends on you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9344 users online. 322 members and 9022 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X