300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Student_to_1811 View Post
    I feel your pain Raider, the unknown is killing me! For those who got the call, have they all come during "business hours", or have any of them been later in the day?
    Student_to_1811,
    Just sent you a PM
    FLETC bound.......

Comment

• One of the agents on my BI said that once you get to the hiring panel, its extremely rare to not get the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeSA View Post
        No idea whatsoever, I gathered from info I read on here that the panel met on thursday. It seems like there is a person every day getting the call, so it may be up to the discretion of the SAC in charge at your FO as to when he/she calls with your official job offer. There is plenty of time before FLETC, so I guess my advice is keep hoping and waiting.

I feel for you, if the tables were turned I would be going nuts too. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to call your FO and check your status. Even if it isn't this time, you could make it on the next hiring panel.
        Did the SAC at a specific FO call you? Or did some HR person out of HQ call with the offer? Did you only get one FO choice? or multiple?
        FLETC bound.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Investigator 26
          I got called by the SAC of the field office I processed out of. I was offered three choices.
          Ok...Maybe the SAC out of my FO is on vacation/sick/etc this week?!
          Fingers are crossed...for EVERYONE!!
          FLETC bound.......

Comment

One of the agents on my BI said that once you get to the hiring panel, its extremely rare to not get the job.
            Yes. Something has to go terribly wrong last minute if you make it to that point. If you are waiting on "the call" hang in there because its coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider19 View Post
              Ok...Maybe the SAC out of my FO is on vacation/sick/etc this week?!
              Fingers are crossed...for EVERYONE!!

you and me both bud...hang tough.

Comment

Fire up the short bus lol, we are gassed up and ready to travel.
                I'm packed and ready to go! Short bus, long bus, unicycle......heck, I'll walk to fletc if I have too! Just glad to be going!

Comment

Last edited by Greek57; 09-24-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                    Hi all.

Just a FYI, I am dropping of this site long term.

Its just a personal decision, I find myself investing too much time here when I could be doing other more productive thing w/ my time.

Best of luck to all in the process, the Service is a very good place and I hope some of you get an opportunity to join and experience FLETC/JJRTC.

Stay focused/positive on the task at hand and push forward.

Stay safe - UOB
                    Take it easy, and good luck.
                    Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Hey All- I am new to this thread, but I have been following since I applied (April '09).

I received THE CALL for the March class...looking forward to seeing those who have received THE CALL there, and hopefully some more will be added to the list!

Comment

• Originally posted by Starling1811 View Post
                        Hey All- I am new to this thread, but I have been following since I applied (April '09).

I received THE CALL for the March class...looking forward to seeing those who have received THE CALL there, and hopefully some more will be added to the list!
                        CONGRATS!
                        Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Just got the call!!!
                          FLETC bound.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider19 View Post
                            Just got the call!!!
                            SWEET! How many choices did you get?
                            Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                              Hi all.

Just a FYI, I am dropping of this site long term.

Its just a personal decision, I find myself investing too much time here when I could be doing other more productive thing w/ my time.

Best of luck to all in the process, the Service is a very good place and I hope some of you get an opportunity to join and experience FLETC/JJRTC.

Stay focused/positive on the task at hand and push forward.

Stay safe - UOB
                              Yo. Up on base....what happen? Bqa? That's the guard curse bro. Good luck to ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead_FBI_SA View Post
                                SWEET! How many choices did you get?
                                Got 3 choices. 2 northeast. 1 out west
                                FLETC bound.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17705 users online. 449 members and 17256 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X