Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in the background process right now for the Special Agent position with the USSS. Do they call you when it is complete? Anyone know what happens next? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pearljamknicks
      Hey, thanks for the reply...Did you ever find out why you were DQ'd? It sounds like you were pretty healthy.
      No, never found out why I was DQ'd. I only emailed them and called them a couple of times, but never went down any formal routes for a response. I suspect that in the end, it was due to my age and lack of any meaningful experience, but that is pure speculation. I'll retry again in about 8 months.

Comment

Found out that my uncorrected vision was the problem and they told me to go to an eye doctor. Kinda nervous I won't get 20/60

Comment

Time Frame for hiring

Can anyone tell me how long it took between their poly and their offer of employment for special agent with the USSS. I passed my poly on March 5th.

Comment

Anyone ever hear about Paragon CRT for the eyes? It sounds really cool, I'm thinking about using it to pass the uncorrected eye portion.

Comment

This is the place I am looking at. http://www.chesapeakeeyecare.com/

It was recommended to me by a couple DUSMS and USSS guys on another board........

Comment

I have my pre-employment drug test on Monday and I have had the home interview and believe my background is about done. Anyone know how long it is until I receive a call about training? What kind of notice is given?

Comment

Originally posted by springer1972
                  I have my pre-employment drug test on Monday and I have had the home interview and believe my background is about done. Anyone know how long it is until I receive a call about training? What kind of notice is given?
                  My BI was complete when I took the wiz quiz in January. Still no call. Hopefully this helps a little.

Comment

Thanks. I've always heard it could be a while. However, I thought with the election year fast approaching that there may be a push to get people into training. Probably also depends on when the next training class is and I don't know when that is.

Comment

I know there is an agent class starting at FLETC in April. "The calls" went out a week or two ago. Beyond this, who knows? Best of luck.

Comment

I was told today that there will be 11 training classes this year, only 5 of which are filled so far. Good luck. Hopefully we get the call soon.

Comment

I had my in-home interview and drug screening a couple weeks ago. They told me the next step is the hiring panel, which meets whenever they get enough packets to have one, about once a month. If you get picked up, you get a call telling you what field office you go to, what your starting pay grade will be, and when you start training, which is usually within 2-4 weeks.

Comment

Turnerteke - Keep us posted of when you get a call as a few of us are playing the same waiting game right now. thanks.

Comment

I'm also in the USSS SA process. I have my poly on the 19th and my physical on the 30th of this month. This site has been great for info but reading all the guys who have been "100%" honest on their poly makes me nervous...

Comment

Just want to let everyone know that I got the call yesterday. I report to my FO at the end of April, and FLETC in May. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5069 users online. 231 members and 4838 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X