Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jarhead_FBI_SA View Post
    You act like I don't work for a Fed agency with high-speed full versons of Adobe
    lol, certain areas in the medical side would not let you put a check. Areas such as the part about vision and all that. You can type in the explanation side, but not put a check or anything in the block you need to check
    God Bless America

    101st Airborne Division, Rakassans Air Assaultttttttt
    3rd Infantry Division, 2BCT

    ICE 1811
    Applied: 6/22/09
    Exam: 7/24/2009
    SI/WA: 3/2/2010
    The Call: October 26, 2010
    PRESIDIO BOUND!!!!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jlac20 View Post
      lol, certain areas in the medical side would not let you put a check. Areas such as the part about vision and all that. You can type in the explanation side, but not put a check or anything in the block you need to check
      For some reason I want to say I could do the checks.
      Big Brother is watching

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jarhead_FBI_SA View Post
        For some reason I want to say I could do the checks.
        u suck,.....lol let me try this again. Im gonna send it to my job and see can I check it there
        God Bless America

        101st Airborne Division, Rakassans Air Assaultttttttt
        3rd Infantry Division, 2BCT

        ICE 1811
        Applied: 6/22/09
        Exam: 7/24/2009
        SI/WA: 3/2/2010
        The Call: October 26, 2010
        PRESIDIO BOUND!!!!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jlac20 View Post
          u suck,.....lol let me try this again. Im gonna send it to my job and see can I check it there
          I dont suppose checks really matter...just type what you can. The DEA made me hand-jam a bunch a forms a few weeks ago...including some I had already filled out on my online app.
          Big Brother is watching

          Comment


          • For form SSF-3300a....did you only complete the first page? The rest looks like it will be completed by a physican.
            USSS 1811 SA Process
            07/09 - Applied
            10/09 - Scheduled TEA
            11/09 - TEA Exam
            12/09 - Initial
            12/09 - COE
            03/10 - Panel

            FAM Process
            Referred for selection...waiting

            NCIS 1811 SA Process
            01/10 - Applied

            Comment


            • Well i finally got my panel interview scheduled after filling out the mountain of paper work.

              I am scheduled to have my panel Wed. the 6th. Wish me luck.

              Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect?
              Anything i should do to prepare?
              Any advice?

              Any help is very much appreciated.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jlac20 View Post
                lol, certain areas in the medical side would not let you put a check. Areas such as the part about vision and all that. You can type in the explanation side, but not put a check or anything in the block you need to check
                I could not do the checks either.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by williamske View Post
                  For form SSF-3300a....did you only complete the first page? The rest looks like it will be completed by a physican.
                  On the "Medical Examination" just fill out the top portion (I believe blocks 1 through 15) and the physician will fill in the rest. On the "Medical History Questionnaire" you fill out all of the pages.
                  Last edited by jimdvs; 01-03-2010, 05:03 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Does anyone know if you get a call or letter in the mail stating that your BI is completed? I know they are doing it right now because I have heard from people telling me this, but I was just curious if I hear anything before "the call"?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by joe58 View Post
                      Well i finally got my panel interview scheduled after filling out the mountain of paper work.

                      I am scheduled to have my panel Wed. the 6th. Wish me luck.

                      Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect?
                      Anything i should do to prepare?
                      Any advice?

                      Any help is very much appreciated.
                      NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUN

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                        They are letting Yinzers apply for SA now? Guess they really need bodies.

                        There is a security interview first then you will get called into a room for a panel w/ 3 agents.

                        There is a series of questions that are scenario based, just be honest and draw from previous experiences.

                        Be early, be respectful, and don't show up chewing gum...saw that one before.
                        Haha, i guess so. Thanks.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by joe58 View Post
                          Well i finally got my panel interview scheduled after filling out the mountain of paper work.

                          I am scheduled to have my panel Wed. the 6th. Wish me luck.

                          Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect?
                          Anything i should do to prepare?
                          Any advice?

                          Any help is very much appreciated.
                          Is there anything i should review? For exmple, search and seizure rules. Anything like that?

                          Can anyone give me examples of scenarios they have gotten?

                          Comment


                          • You can't give examples as it's the same questions for everyone and you sign an NDA.

                            As a legal professsional: Don't waste your time studying "search and seizure rules" as there are no hardfast rules.... The law isn't black and white and anything you study you won't be interpreting properly. You won't need to be a lawyer to pass the panel. In fact, I found it kind of a rubber stamp, personally, but others on here had differing experiences.

                            That said, if you want to be prepped, at a minimum understand your reasons for why you want to be an agent and if studying makes you feel better, go over the Constitution and Amendments.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 1811orBust View Post
                              You can't give examples as it's the same questions for everyone and you sign an NDA.

                              As a legal professsional: Don't waste your time studying "search and seizure rules" as there are no hardfast rules.... The law isn't black and white and anything you study you won't be interpreting properly. You won't need to be a lawyer to pass the panel. In fact, I found it kind of a rubber stamp, personally, but others on here had differing experiences.

                              That said, if you want to be prepped, at a minimum understand your reasons for why you want to be an agent and if studying makes you feel better, go over the Constitution and Amendments.
                              Well i have studied Con law in the past so i already have a pretty strong backround. I was using the FLETC training material on their website to review. They have some simple case law in the review manual. They also have some very elementary podcast on some legal things. They also have some practice exams on the material which is senario based. Is this a waste of time?

                              http://www.fletc.gov/training/progra...-book.pdf/view

                              The other stuff i mentioned are the links on the left hand side.

                              Comment


                              • So here is another question. For the senarios how much law enforcement background is realy needed?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5606 users online. 360 members and 5246 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X