Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Up_On_Base
    Plus you get an oil check...not fun
    Did you really????? I must have gotten lucky! I didn't have one of those!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Up_On_Base
      Yeah...I was only 26ish...maybe he thought I was cute...either way I felt violated.
      Maybe he did think you were cute, I didn't have it done either.
      Last edited by Student_to_1811; 12-02-2009, 10:47 PM.
      FLETC Bound !

Comment

Yeah...I was only 26ish...maybe he thought I was cute...either way I felt violated.
        Were both his hands on your shoulders? If so, this is not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAD_DOG View Post
          Were both his hands on your shoulders? If so, this is not good.
          haha
          USSS 1811 SA Process
          07/09 - Applied
          10/09 - Scheduled TEA
          11/09 - TEA Exam
          12/09 - Initial
          12/09 - COE
          03/10 - Panel

FAM Process
          Referred for selection...waiting

NCIS 1811 SA Process
          01/10 - Applied

Comment

But he did offer a smoke and cold beer...so I am ok with it.
            No dinner??
            Big Brother is watching

Comment

Cheap date I guess...I hope they get you also Jarhead!

Me too! Because that means I am moving through the process. I'll take one for the team!
              Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Panel

Has anyone had any recent movement after the panel interview? I’m going on 5 weeks with no word on the poly….

Comment

• Five weeks isn't really that long after the panel, no news is good news. If you start getting on ten weeks, then maybe you can call your FO. I got the call for the poly about 8 weeks after the panel.

On a movement note....I had my drug screen yesterday. Application officially complete. C'mon hiring panel!

Comment

• I'm at 14 weeks past the panel and still haven't heard anything.I called the FO couple weeks ago and they said they didn't know anything.One guy on here messaged me and said he's been waiting over 20 weeks.

With all this variation, it makes me wonder, if, each applicant falls into 1 of 3 categories. 1-If you are awesome you get a poly date within 6 weeks, 2-If you are awful you a rejection letter within 6 weeks, or....3-If you are borderline and the Service is on the fence about you...you keep waiting for a longer period of time and you might, or might not get a poly date.

I have no proof of that scenario, but it sounds plausible.

Comment

• I think it has something more to do with having an Agent administer your polygraph. The agent that did mine was based out of a different field office and was flying halfway across the country to give the poly in four different cities that week alone. I could be way off, but sounds to me like scheduling a polygraph isn't necessarily a simple thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ontheway View Post
                        Has anyone had any recent movement after the panel interview? I’m going on 5 weeks with no word on the poly….
                        Don't sweat it. They're flying polygraphers everywhere to get these done. It will take some time, just check in periodically. This is the part of the hiring process where things become really slow. Welcome to the waiting game : )

Comment

• Received a call yesterday to go in for my whiz quiz. I'm doing it and the medical both next Tuesday. BI is ongoing. They have contacted my former employer and are coming to my office on Monday. Moving right along. I'm very happy about that because I thought time had decided to stand still after my panel. Since the poly, it has been one thing after another. Hang in there guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bham SA Hopeful View Post
                            Received a call yesterday to go in for my whiz quiz. I'm doing it and the medical both next Tuesday. BI is ongoing. They have contacted my former employer and are coming to my office on Monday. Moving right along. I'm very happy about that because I thought time had decided to stand still after my panel. Since the poly, it has been one thing after another. Hang in there guys.
                            Great! Next time your in the office, tell them to CALL ME!
                            Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Whiz quiz

Originally posted by Bham SA Hopeful View Post
                              Received a call yesterday to go in for my whiz quiz. I'm doing it and the medical both next Tuesday. BI is ongoing. They have contacted my former employer and are coming to my office on Monday. Moving right along. I'm very happy about that because I thought time had decided to stand still after my panel. Since the poly, it has been one thing after another. Hang in there guys.
                              Make sure you study hard!! I drank so much water prior to so I wouldn't have to sit there forever waiting on the urge to go that they couldn't call me back fast enough! I could have filled up the Grand Canyon! Congrats on your movement!

Comment

• The forum has been quiet for awhile...

I found a very interesting article from the Washington Post on the training at Beltsville. I don't know if it's been posted on here before but here's the link:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...071701785.html

I think it's a good read for any SA hopeful (like myself) and it provides a little insight into what might be expected of new recruits both physically and mentally. Best of luck to everyone still in the process!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12449 users online. 456 members and 11993 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X