Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they always notify you via phone when your background check begins? It's been two weeks since my poly and I haven't heard a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy44 View Post
      Do they always notify you via phone when your background check begins? It's been two weeks since my poly and I haven't heard a thing.

Give it a couple more weeks. They'll either call you to let you know they're about to contact your employer, or you'll hear thru the grapevine like I did that your work or references were contacted.

Comment

• After your poly, you would most likely be scheduled for the medical, if you haven't already. Based on what I've seen on this forum and my personal experience, the background wouldn't start for about 2-3 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentHopeful03 View Post
          Wow your process is moving crazy fast!! Consider yourself lucky.
          It has been nice to have steady movement. I am very thankful. My phone will be an extra appendage until the call comes. I used to never answer Restriced or unavailable calls, now my heart skips a beat when it comes lol.

Comment

• ???

Originally posted by Up_On_Base
            Dude...just max out for the pt test, no extra points for 20+

You will still have a 1.5 mile run on hills, max out each event, no need to be a hero.

Just some advice, do as you please once at Beltsville

afaik - as far as i know
            I am detecting some insight here on the Beltsville comment but not quite sure. Did you mean that it will be better to over achieve in Beltsville or that it won't matter as much?

Comment

Last edited by brickster720; 04-12-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• any info on an upcomin announcement? CY 10?

Comment

• Had my panel 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything, good or bad!
                  Fear the darkness, for I am in it

Comment

• I was wondering if the USSS or the federal government for that matter offers their employees a form of day care for their children?

Comment

• Kind of an off the wall question, given the nature of this thread, but are SA's allowed to work overtime outside of LEAP? AND if so, how available is it? Is it more available in certain parts of the country as opposed to others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy44 View Post
                        Kind of an off the wall question, given the nature of this thread, but are SA's allowed to work overtime outside of LEAP? AND if so, how available is it? Is it more available in certain parts of the country as opposed to others?
                        Yes, according to the Agents I have interviewed with, there is overtime available, but I believe it has to be scheduled at least a week ahead of time. I know nothing about availability, but hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeSA View Post
                          Yes, according to the Agents I have interviewed with, there is overtime available, but I believe it has to be scheduled at least a week ahead of time. I know nothing about availability, but hope this helps.
                          Thanks!

Comment

• Oh... and according to the RAC who did my initial, you DO receive LEAP during FLETC and Beltsville now. That didn't used to be the case, but you do get it now.

Comment

• Received a call today from my BI investigator. He said that he has to have my BI completed and to DC by Dec. 16. I thought it kind of weird that they are starting my BI prior to my medical (Dec. 8), but I'm pretty pumped about it.

Comment

• Congrats on the BI, it is odd that your medical hasn't been completed yet, but who is going to argue with movement. I was told my BI was sent to DC today, so hopefully it goes to a hiring panel soon. Running miles in Georgia at the crack of dawn will be much easier to take than shoveling snow lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11097 users online. 419 members and 10678 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X