300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_bob_69 View Post
    My understanding is that these adjudications involve Congressional review. And the office/department responsible may have changed recently. Meaning that everyone who gets put into this pile has a lengthy wait.

This may be outdated/incorrect, but this was what I was told by a guy on here who seemed to know what he was talking about. Take it with a grain of salt.
    That is still not as unfortunate as failing the poly. Hopefully I passed that. I'll wait the good wait. Thanks for weighing in.

Comment

• It has been 5 weeks since my polygraph, and i have heard nothing. No news is good news, right...?

Comment

• Originally posted by DocHolidayFan View Post
        It has been 5 weeks since my polygraph, and i have heard nothing. No news is good news, right...?
        SGT John McClain said it best..”Welcome to the Party Pal!” Lol. I took almost 10 weeks ago and have heard nothing. Drives me a little bit crazy but at this point i stopped checking for it lol.

Comment

• NYC1175
          NYC1175 commented
          Editing a comment
          I went 3 months between security interview and getting my poly scheduled. My poly was last week... no word yet. I still haven't done medical or my drug test as well.

• JamoStu
          JamoStu commented
          Editing a comment
          After 10 weeks waiting since my Polygraph I just hope I’m still in the mix lol. I emailed UD and SA support with no response. I called UD Support a month after my Poly and the lady told my Application was still in progress. That’s all i know for now.

• Hopingfor1811
          Hopingfor1811 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same, I am a vet myself. Been waiting since my poly first week of September of 2020.

• JamoStu
          JamoStu commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopingfor1811 you took your Poly last September and heard nothing since!? Wow that is absurd. Are you active duty? I don’t understand what is even being adjudicated if there is no BI to go with it.

• Originally posted by Stay Frosty View Post
        How about CAT ?
        I don't understand the acronym. Casualty assistance team?

Comment

• Question for anyone: I had my poly last week, today I got an email asking me to sign and return an updated form. Does this mean I passed the poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC1175 View Post
          Question for anyone: I had my poly last week, today I got an email asking me to sign and return an updated form. Does this mean I passed the poly?
          is it in reference to BI or Credit Check? Usually if you receive paperwork to fill out or contacted by investigator you’re good to go.

Comment

• Ceann
            Ceann commented
            Editing a comment
            I received the same thing post poly and can at least confirm that, for me, my background started a couple days after returning those forms.

• griffinlocke
            griffinlocke commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s a good sign...

• NYC1175
            NYC1175 commented
            Editing a comment
            Medical and drug test scheduled. Looks like I cleared the poly hurdle, thankfully.

• big_bob_69
            big_bob_69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like good news. Congrats!

• So10 weeks after my Poly of no news, I finally got some info from the SA Support contact. She said my applications (UD and SA) are in Adjudicative Review with HQs. I searched that in this thread and it seems to be common(especially for Veterans for some reason) and can take months before you hear anything back. Atleast I’m still in the process though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuhNewGuy View Post
            I received this email today, "Your application is under the adjudicative review process. Unfortunately, this process is quite lengthy and can take several months to complete. Until you are notified otherwise, your application remains active." Does anyone know what this means, in plain language? I took my poly at the beginning of March 2021. And this is my first correspondence since. I appreciate anyone helping me out.
            I received the exact same email yesterday and took my poly the same time as you. Also am actively serving in the military so looks like we will sail on this ship together.

Comment

• JamoStu
              JamoStu commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol same boat here. Active Duty currently and took my Poly in February. I never got an email but they told me over the phone about being in adjudicative review.

• Grab an oar and row along with us!

Comment

• Welp, guess we’re moving on. Got my Medical & Lab work scheduled in the next 2 weeks. Pretty fast turn-around.

it says business casual, but I’m not taking any chances. Suit and tie for life.
              Last edited by Zmatty; 04-13-2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• NYC1175
                NYC1175 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was gonna just go in blazer and khakis. The email says business casual, so they cant hold it against you. You're just following directions given to you.

• Zmatty
                Zmatty commented
                Editing a comment
                Fedfun alright buddy, you’ve been right so far! You’re on.

• Anthropologist
                Anthropologist commented
                Editing a comment
                I was wearing a suit and tie for my medical appointments (the instructions specifically stated business attire). The medical personnel mentioned that they wished USSS would stop that requirement, but I didn't mind. Mine was also located in a federal building.

• Eliteforce
                Eliteforce commented
                Editing a comment
                I wore a suit, but I was told by the FOH staff that I could wear shorts if I wanted to at my follow up. Has anyone who has gone through medical recently taken a pulmonary functions test? My FOH was not conducting them and mentioned that some agencies were waiving them due to COVID, but they mentioned that others may be scheduled out to take a PFT elsewhere. Just curious if anyone else had to follow up with another provider for their PFT.

• I had my poly today and boy it was horrendous. I have taken an passed several polygraphs and even passed one for the DEA 8 months ago. The polygrapher did the same song and dance the DEA guy did and at the end he said I barely passed and that it would be up to the quality review board. I didn’t know a polygraph was a think you could barely pass I just assumed it was yes or no and they was it. The guy wasn’t bad and I didn’t lie to hopefully it works out. He said I should head something in 3-4 weeks so we’ll see. I am confident in my answers just not the science behind the test.

Comment

• jkufen
                jkufen commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah he harped on my integrity and that’s my biggest trait. I haven’t ever lied about anything and it’s something I pride myself on. I’m hoping it was just part of the song and dance. He didn’t question any other part about crimes, drugs or being a terrorist. He didn’t even question the question about have I been truthful throughout the test

• StillLoading
                StillLoading commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad y'all are having a similar experience. I had my first ever polygraph last week and walked out of there questioning my entire life after I was told I lit up on the integrity portion. Definitely felt good to get the call about the BI today haha.

• jkufen
                jkufen commented
                Editing a comment
                Well I appreciate y’all lol I feel a little more hopeful I’ll get my background or medical email in the near future

• NYC1175
                NYC1175 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was also told I had issues with the integrity portion but like you, was told I had enough to pass. Here I am 6 days later, my medical is scheduled, my drug test is scheduled, and I got a call telling me my B.I. has started. Don't get down on yourself! You will be fine.

• Looks like it’s a waiting game for me right now

Applied - August 2020
              Best Qualified - September 2020
              SAEE - September 12 2020
              SUPER - October 28 2020
              Filled EQUIP - November 4 2020
              Credit Check - January 11 2021
              S.I. - February 8 2021
              Poly. - March 23 2021
              Medical - March 24 2021
              Home Int. - April 5 2021
              Drug Test - April 6 2021
              Last edited by soon2b1811; 04-13-2021, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteforce View Post
                I wore a suit, but I was told by the FOH staff that I could wear shorts if I wanted to at my follow up. Has anyone who has gone through medical recently taken a pulmonary functions test? My FOH was not conducting them and mentioned that some agencies were waiving them due to COVID, but they mentioned that others may be scheduled out to take a PFT elsewhere. Just curious if anyone else had to follow up with another provider for their PFT.
                I did my medical on 29 Dec 2020. They had me do the PFT. All of my medical was done at an urgent care type place. I did the little PFT that you sit in a chair, blow into a hand held piece, they hook it up to a machine and it calculates and prints your results. The medical people that review the stuff after it was sent in told me that I need a new test and I had to pay for it on my own dime. I had to do it at my primary care Dr. That Dr didn't have one in house so they referred me. I did one at a fancy pulmonoligist office and a respiratory therapist administered the test. They sent the results to my primary care. My Dr did a follow up and I scanned and emailed the 3 or so email addresses provided to me. I still don't know if they approved me for it. Or if they even received it.

Comment

• Zmatty
                  Zmatty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  PFT? Like fitness test?

• Eliteforce
                  Eliteforce commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Appreciate the info. I guess they don’t let you know if you pass or fail medical then? Just keep progressing through until they hit you with a medical follow up one day. Lol.

• soon2b1811
                  soon2b1811 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Zmatty the PFT he is talking about is to check pulmonary function

• Zmatty
                  Zmatty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  soon2b1811 thank god, I’m at a race against time with my injured elbow :0

• Originally posted by Zmatty View Post
                soon2b1811 thank god, I’m at a race against time with my injured elbow :0
                Yeah, they just check your lung capacity basically. People that have asthma are determined how bad it is by doing these tests. If they give you the option to stand to perform it.... stand.

Comment

• Is everyone here that has been waiting a while on the Polygraph a Veteran? Is everyone that has been contacted within 2 weeks not a veteran or claiming veteran's preference?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3087 users online. 194 members and 2893 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X