Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else having issues getting into the e-QIP? I keep getting an error page. I can't get into it on any browser, or any of my other devices.

edit: for example, I get an error message on this screen:

https://nbib.opm.gov/e-qip-background-investigations/
    Last edited by ASecretSquirrel; 03-29-2021, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      Never got this but I had a separate issue and contacted EQip support. They fixed it within an hour. Reach out to the E-Qip support email provided by USSS.

• ASecretSquirrel
      ASecretSquirrel commented
      Editing a comment
      NYC1175 thanks. Yeah I can’t even get to the webpage, it is a weird 404 error. I shot them an email with a screenshot already and hoping to hear back soon.

• Zmatty
      Zmatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Check my latest comment on forum. Hopefully it'll help you.

• Well, haven’t checked the forums in awhile but got some new news that I found humorous and wanted to share. Got a “call” from USSS asking if I was still interested in the job... I was like yes... I completed every step and was waiting for their decision. He then told me he had no record of me completing the HI, poly, or medical. So essentially they lost all my paperwork. Nice.

Comment

• Ceann
      Ceann commented
      Editing a comment
      Jesus...Did he say he'd look into it or that you'd have to start over at phase II?

• 2september
      2september commented
      Editing a comment
      He said he’d look into it but asked if I would be willing to do the steps over again if he couldn’t recover anything

• HappyWithMyLife
      HappyWithMyLife commented
      Editing a comment
      Anything come of their call yet?

• 2september
      2september commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope still waiting

• Home interview complete. Zero issues. If anyone has any questions please message me.

Comment

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats man, did they give you any word on potential time between home interview and final offer with FLETC date?

• Sb2475
      Sb2475 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, they thought it might be soonish, couple of weeks maybe. But it's really whenever HQ looks at the application and clears you. So it depends on when they review the applications next.

• Hey guys,
    Apparently the e-qip website was switched on the 28th of March

(just my luck because they messed me over on my E-qip once already...luckily they got back to me just in time before it was due for the second time)

Anyway,

"On March 28, the link to access e-QIP was changed to: https://www.dcsa.mil/is/eqip/. After you have accessed the site, click on the Enter e-QIP link."

It worked for me

Comment

• ASecretSquirrel
      Editing a comment
      Yup they finally let me know that too. How do you do a change like that and not make sure the old link redirects to the new link?!

• Zmatty
      Zmatty commented
      Editing a comment
      ASecretSquirrel let’s just say, I’ve been thoroughly disappointed in the communication/online aspect of professionalism so far. In person people have been great, but anything regarding electronic communication has been a nightmare.

Did I tell you for my SUPER, the guy lost my paperwork and gave me a dead phone # to contact him so I had to wait for a janitor to let me in the building? Lol

• Received my info back from my FOIA request, been in the hiring process since Sep 2019, completed all steps, just waiting on "The Call", last part was the HI in Jan 2020 and adjudicative review since June 2020. Long story short, still waiting, but in my FOIA request I got my poly results that I passed. Trying to stay positive, I think it has to do with Covid-19 messing up the classes at FLETC. Anyone else on a similar boat or that was in a similar situation and finally received the call?

Comment

• Amarok
      Amarok commented
      Editing a comment
      Also haven't heard anything back from SA Support email, messaged them again today. Anyone else having issues reaching out to them?

• Hopingfor1811
      Hopingfor1811 commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't heard back from the support email at all. I applied December 2019, took the poly September 2020. Not a peep since. When I call they say my application is still active and/or in adjudication. My processing FO does not know a clue either, when I emailed them. I am at a point of doing a congressional inquiry and FOIA request as well.

• ABS2005
      ABS2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      They haven't answered my email for about a week and counting. They used to be pretty quick at telling me "Same status today, sir." Wonder if the person staffing the email is out of the office or something.

• I passed my SAEE in December , was contacted about passing in January and still haven’t been contacted about an interview . Does anyone know who I can contact about this ?

Comment

• Hey guys. I've been following this forum awhile but first time posting. Does anyone have any experience with having to take a second poly? I took the first one in January and at the end was told that I may be asked to take a second one due to the examiner being inconclusive. No word for six weeks after that and then was scheduled for and completed the medical. Now I've been scheduled for a second poly.

Comment

• So I’m moving right along.

Applied 1/25/21
      SAEE 2/17/21
      ELAC 3/27/21
      Poly 4/13/21

I took the DEA poly in July and passed no issues. And I have taken several other polys and passed no problems but this one has me nervous again lol I get test anxiety no matter how easy or hard the test is but I suspect no issues. They told us at the ELAC that they want applicants hired 60-90 days from you ELAC date which is incredible. I have been on the process with DEA for 2.5 years and still going through it so I’m hoping they will hire me that fast. Friend of mine applied in November and started the academy in February so it is possible!

Comment

• HappyWithMyLife
        Editing a comment
        How was the ELAC, what is the schedule of the day like for you at that? Im taking SAEE this next week and just curious what i could be in for going forward.

• jkufen
        jkufen commented
        Editing a comment
        It wasn't bad. I was scheduled from 12:00-4:00. The first hour was being funneled around to have our paperwork (EQUIP and other documents) checked and given to the proper people. Then the next little bit a supervisory agent will explain everything to expect with the process, then the academy, then the job and then retirement lol. Lots of information but its pretty cool that they lay it all out for you. Then you will do you SUPER Interview. It is cake. There will be two agents there and the interviews last 10-15 minutes. They will ask disqualifier questions and then 3-4 actual interview questions. Once you pass that you will sit and wait again until the security interviewer is ready. Then you will sit with them and go through your Equip asking a bunch of questions. Took me like 45 minutes. Once that is over with you will sit in the room again until they double check everything and once that is complete you are free to leave. I was done by 2:30ish. Lots of waiting but you get so much of the process done. That was a Saturday and by Monday they were calling me with questions about the paperwork I submitted at the ELAC. That was completed and today Wednesday 3 days after my ELAC I got the call to schedule my Polygraph. It has been super quick so far.

• NYC1175
        NYC1175 commented
        Editing a comment
        My poly is April 8th. This will be my first one so I'm quite nervous. So close to the end of the process yet it feels so far haha. I have another one with NCIS coming up soon as well.

• superagent
        superagent commented
        Editing a comment
        My poly scheduled for April 9th and I am so nervous because I did the FBI and they told me I didn't pass which is weird. I have no records ... not even a stop sign ticket ... nothing. I hope this one is different.

• I read that in 2016 usss authorized tuition reimbursement and free child care for their agents as retention incentives. Can anyone confirm if this are still a thing and provide any details on them? Thanks.

Comment

• Fedfun
        Fedfun commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct....10k a year repayment but thats before taxes. So after about 6500. You commit to a 3 year commitment for that. You can do it up to 6 times for 60k. Every time you reup for it its another year. For example i did 4 years worth and owe the service 6 years. So now I have to pay something back when i leave.
        Child care yes like 450 a month but both parents have to be employed and make less than 175 so good luck with that.

• cmor5150
        cmor5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome thanks! Taxes shouldn’t matter now that Biden passed his tax free for loan repayment in the latest stimulus bill

• Fedfun
        Fedfun commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure about that. Its counted as income for the individual. See how it pans out. Cost me too much into my agi and the 3rd stimulus check so....

• Got that eQIP submitted. Hoping for a quick turnaround now.

Comment

• ASecretSquirrel
        Editing a comment
        The SI is supposed to review the eQIP and the poly is based on your answers on eQIP and the SI.

• Zmatty
        Zmatty commented
        Editing a comment
        ahh I see. I feel my last poly had little to nothing to do with my e-qip
        (outside of the drug question)

but what do I know.
        I"ll let ya know what happens during my SI next week

• ASecretSquirrel
        Editing a comment
        Wait, lol you did your poly prior to your SI?! Wtf.

• Zmatty
        Zmatty commented
        Editing a comment
        ASecretSquirrel no I mean last Poly for diff agency

• Mission completed! Got the call! Start FLETC in July. Had eight field offices to choose from.

Comment

• griffinlocke
        griffinlocke commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats man!!! and ughhh none of those locations are desirable, but good to see Miami in there so I wouldn't have to move far.

• ASecretSquirrel
        Editing a comment
        Ha! Only LA and NYC are on the absolute no go list for me and my family. Would love Philly or Chicago or even DC.

• HappyWithMyLife
        Editing a comment
        Congrats, that seamed like a quick process. Hopefully the hiring surge continues.

• Femalehopeful
        Femalehopeful commented
        Editing a comment
        So stoked for you!

• Started my process in January 2021, right now they are doing a BI and i have the Home interview this Tuesday coming up. But i see that i shouldn't get excited because you can pass everything but still get deferred.

Comment

• Klumper23
        Klumper23 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did you do your SUPER?

• I take my SUPER in the morning. How long after the interview did you find out if you passed or not?

Comment

• Hello all, I had my home interview this morning, does anyone know or an idea how long till you hear back again? ive heard different things.

Comment

• NYC1175
        NYC1175 commented
        Editing a comment
        your mileage may vary. Just be patient, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

• dwayne92
        dwayne92 commented
        Editing a comment
        understood thanks, i am prepared for the best and worst lol

• MontanaMoose
        MontanaMoose commented
        Editing a comment
        It took 3 months from my HI to getting the call. Worth mentioning that I had my medical and follow ups in between. As others have said though it could be days or weeks/months.

• Sb2475
        Sb2475 commented
        Editing a comment
        Had my HI Monday and got the call Friday.

• Just received an email from SMD asking for any updates to my employment, residences, etc. They also had me fill out another credit check form. I had my poly back on 24 February and this is the first contact I've had from them since. Hopefully this means I passed and things will start picking up again.

Comment

• NYC1175
        NYC1175 commented
        Editing a comment
        You passed. Congrats!

• Fedfun
        Fedfun commented
        Editing a comment
        Or did they? Muwahahahaha

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4797 users online. 259 members and 4538 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X