Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had their Factor V interview recently? I just submitted my packet yesterday, trying to get an understand of when to expect the actual interview and subsequent steps. Mainly due to work as me having to travel to CDP for training.

Comment

• Just scheduled my super!

Comment

• If anyone has any tips for me let me know! i know there is some sort of NDA but any advice helps

Comment

• mike2010
          mike2010 commented
          Editing a comment
          Jay, I would strongly recommend taking advice from trusted applicants that have been through the process and have a history of giving true information.

• big_bob_69
          big_bob_69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mike, please stop stalking my posts before I message a moderator.

• mike2010
          mike2010 commented
          Editing a comment
          Although I never hinted anything at you....Please do reach out to the moderators, they have a record of you posting false information.

• big_bob_69
          big_bob_69 commented
          Editing a comment
          This message is deleted
          Last edited by big_bob_69; 08-23-2020, 12:24 PM. Reason: Deleted

• Are there any other applicants from Puerto Rico? I would like to compare timelines. I took the UDEE on June 10th and have been waiting for the Super since then.

Comment

• Wanted to check in and see how everyone has been hanging in there! Currently on day 40 or 41 since my last email about the adjudicative review... hopefully hearing something soon. Anyways, anyone else from the GS-9 application back in Sept 2019?

Comment

• K-lin
            K-lin commented
            Editing a comment
            Amarok, are you currently in adjudicative process?
            If yes send me a PM. Cheers

• Here's the link to another forum thread I'm reading on about FLETC at the moment.
          The following upcoming classes have been cancelled, no word on when operations will resume. G_CITP-2027X 05/19/2020-08/11/2020 G_LEITP-2012 06/01/2020-06/12/2020 G_CITP-2028W 06/02/2020-08/24/2020 G_LMPT-2006 06/08/2020-10/02/2020 G_UPTP-2015 06/08/2020-09/04/2020 G_CITP-2029W 06/09/2020-08/31/2020 G_LEITP-2013

Comment

• How long did it take you guys to hear back after doing the drug screening?

Comment

• Taco_loco
              Taco_loco commented
              Editing a comment
              I had my drug screening and then my HI. From HI, if any, there is roughly a 2 week for your back ground to be completed. The background investigation is pieced out to the FOs throughout the country so it’s fast but they do dig deep. Best of luck.

• passed my super!

Comment

• Hope all in the process are well. I figured I’d provide an update due to COVID, the FO that I am processing out of is moving along. I’m schedule Monday for the security interview, finger prints and photo. Best of luck!

Comment

• mike2010
                mike2010 commented
                Editing a comment

• mike2010
                mike2010 commented
                Editing a comment
                Good to hear, I believe the SI usually happens early on in the process and the photo/fingerprints occur later on... so it's good that they're moving along fast... Best of luck!

• Shermanator
                Shermanator commented
                Editing a comment
                SI, Fingerprints and Photo completed today. Now the wait begins! May have hurt myself a bit with the employment section- I forget to list two places of employment one was right out of HS and lasted not even three weeks (I was laid off due to lack of experience) and the other was as needed working as personal trainer. Has anyone mistakenly forget to list employment due to it being such a short time frame?

• Has the NY office opened up as of yet for processing?

Comment

• Has anyone had a security interview in NY yet? Received my COE in late March and submitted all my background info that same month.

Comment

• mike2010
                mike2010 commented
                Editing a comment
                I personally feel like that's a little too much, you should call your POC and inquire about your application; but again, COVID has slowed down almost everything and NY was hit pretty hard. Best of luck!

• Longhorn8847
                Longhorn8847 commented
                Editing a comment
                I also have been waiting for my SI since late March in Texas. FO will reach out when it is safe to resume interviews I believe.

• How long did it take to find out if you guys passed or failed the super?

Comment

• mike2010
                mike2010 commented
                Editing a comment
                Depends, if you attend an ELAC then they tell you on the spot. If you did your SUPER at your FO, then they get back to you via email/phone in about 10 business days

• I passed my SUPER !

Comment

• big_bob_69
                big_bob_69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats! Glad to hear it.

• mike2010
                mike2010 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats.. YOU CAN DO THIS!

• Icandothis
                Icandothis commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you !

• Has anyone been contacted about the poly in the last month or two? Also, is it conducted at the FO or somewhere else based on the examiner?

Comment

• mike2010
                mike2010 commented
                Editing a comment
                Depends on where you're located; Some states are more operational than others. But yes, people have been getting contacted about their polygraphs lately, including myself. Just give them some time because USSS were held back because of COVID..Best of luck! -No clue about the location... I guess it also depends on where you're located and which FO you fall under.
                Last edited by mike2010; 07-22-2020, 04:01 PM.

• Im in Central Texas and I am still waiting to be contacted for my SUPER, passed the SAEE over a month ago, this wait is killing.

Also how do I know what FO I fall under?

Comment

• Longhorn8847
                Longhorn8847 commented
                Editing a comment
                In central Texas myself. Waiting for my security interview for about 4 months. I am also hoping that local FO will contact soon!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5880 users online. 347 members and 5533 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X