300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all,

Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe during the pandemic.

I am curious if anyone has recently been contacted by FO for security interview after COE. I received COE in early March and received email from FO in late March that I have been referred for security interview but got postponed due to COVID 19. Since then, I had no corespondence from FO. Just trying to see if anyone here has been scheduled one as different states eased lockdown. Thanks ya'll!

Regards.

Comment

• SFTB26
      SFTB26 commented
      Editing a comment
      I received my COE as well late March. Never heard anything since just that interviews were all suspended for the time being. Hopefully we get some good news soon!

• Originally posted by Longhorn8847 View Post
    Hello all,

Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe during the pandemic.

I am curious if anyone has recently been contacted by FO for security interview after COE. I received COE in early March and received email from FO in late March that I have been referred for security interview but got postponed due to COVID 19. Since then, I had no corespondence from FO. Just trying to see if anyone here has been scheduled one as different states eased lockdown. Thanks ya'll!

Regards.
    Hey, my ELAC (interview + Security interview) was scheduled for late March, but it was postponed till further notice because of COVID. I did receive an email about a month ago saying everything is still on hold and no one is losing their place in the queue, basically.

So don't worry about it, we're all in the same boat. Just enjoy it for the time-being because things will be back n running before you know it.

Comment

• Received an email regarding USSS resuming testing. Is there anywhere to verify a 2 year obligation to USSS?

Comment

• nonotnow what did the email say ? When will testing resume ?

Comment

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        It's for SAEE. Says reach out to Pearaon Vue to schedule asap to resume testing. It's on us to see who has availability and will do testing. If you gotta travel father then we have to make that decision.

• Taco_loco
        Taco_loco commented
        Editing a comment
        It should restart next week.

• Icandothis
        Icandothis commented
        Editing a comment
        Per my conversation with my field office, testing will resume next week and headquarter will sent out emails to all candidates with furthur information. We will have 145 days to complete the exam. She had no information on when the SUPER will start since they are still exploring methods of conduct it.

• Hello,

I've read the testing will resume for the SAEE. Has anyone received notice of the testing continuation for the UDEE(uniformed division exam)? About a month ago they told me it's on hold due to COVID-19, but that's the last time I heard from them.

Comment

• Has everyone gotten that email about SAEE resuming testing? I haven’t received anything yet.

Comment

• newsgirl55
          newsgirl55 commented
          Editing a comment
          I just received mine this afternoon. It was an email from Pearson saying I had been authorized to test again. My original exam was canceled due to COVID. But I also live in an area that is starting to reopen with safety measures in place. It may take longer if you live in a region that is still locked down.

• Adrenaline54
          Adrenaline54 commented
          Editing a comment
          newsgirl55 I got mine earlier as well. Only found one testing center in my area that was open too

• I just got an email indicating that the testing process for UD will resume starting June:

Comment

• I apologize for the misinformation. The email regarding SA stated Pearson Vue will be reaching out to candidates to schedule the test when they reopen. No need to reach out to them.

Comment

• How is anyone receiving any contact? I've done all parts of the phase 1 and 2, last parts I completed was my background investigation and home interview. My polygraph was completed a couple weeks prior to my home interview. This was all back in Jan 2020, but I've tried the sa support emails(3 emails over the span of 2 months; no replies) and tried calling the number listed on USA Jobs and the phones ring indefinitely. Should I contact my FO and see what I should do or expect. I haven't received anything saying I was denied either.

Last edited by Amarok; 06-01-2020, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• Kels
              Kels commented
              Editing a comment
              The F.O are only now slowly reopening, some not even 25% as yet. Every state is different. I doubt the hiring panel met during this COVID-19 issue. Things should be starting back slowly in june. I say send an email in June stating your continued interest in the job. Most likely the FO will say its out of their hands and everything is on HQ . But most offices are picking up in june

• mike2010
              mike2010 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just be patient...

• I have no issue being patient, it was just confusion and no guidance at all. I was reading about everyone at least getting some email catching them up back up on what they need to do. Turns out I received an email today saying I'm in Adjudicative Review. I've been in the process since Oct 2019, so time is still moving fast.

Comment

• SFTB26
              SFTB26 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you a veteran? I remember in past posts of vets always being stuck in adjudicative review for some reason.

• big_bob_69
              big_bob_69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, there were a few vets who got stuck in review for a while. But then other vets flew right through the process. Who knows what happened.

• Amarok
              Amarok commented
              Editing a comment
              I am a Marine veteran. Also, regarding the adjudicative review I was looking stuff up on adjudicator, turns out they have 28 days to make a decision and can extend up to 14 extra days. So it could be a possibility that someone assumed they were in Adjudicative Review, but never actually received an email confirming it. Fingers crossed that it goes by quick though, I miss being in a brotherhood again, been out since Aug 2017.

Scroll to basic rules, a bit down
              https://www.adjudication.org/resourc...ecision-making

• Originally posted by Amarok View Post
            I have no issue being patient, it was just confusion and no guidance at all. I was reading about everyone at least getting some email catching them up back up on what they need to do. Turns out I received an email today saying I'm in Adjudicative Review. I've been in the process since Oct 2019, so time is still moving fast.
            When it comes to confusion and lack of guidance... I feel like that's many of us on here. But you can't blame the USSS folks, they're probably as confused as we are and they're doing their best to bring everything back to work. On the bright side, you seem to be ahead on many of us, so you should be close to being done, I would say. Best of luck!

Comment

• Amarok
              Amarok commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! Spoke to one of my buddies that's a supervisor in the USSS, so the adjudication review is also a fancy way of saying you're at the hiring panel. Meaning that's the last thing needed, so it's nothing to worry about it, doesn't mean you're in trouble or something came up weird. Simply means they are looking over your entire application.

• Hmmm... That's interesting your buddy told you that. I know Vets, that's been in Adjudication for over a year with no call from a background investigator, no contacts being interviewed or no home visit.

Comment

• Amarok
              Amarok commented
              Editing a comment
              1) how do they know they're in that phase? 2) my adjudication review has occurred after my background was complete and my home interview was completed. That's the big difference in that case.

• bondman007
              bondman007 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was one of those people. Had my poly end of June last year, didn't hear anything for a few weeks, emailed the SAsupport email in early August ( about 5 weeks after poly) and they said I was in the adjudivate review process. Emailed again at end of August and end of September and they said the same thing. Never was contacted by Investigator.

• Amarok
              Amarok commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you reached out since? I mentioned my review came after my background was completed. Worked with my investigator for about a month closely since I was born in South America, but i am a citizen of the U.S. I also kept emailing about every 2 months, because of covid-19 I assumed they would have their focus on other missions considering Fletc was closed too.

• Hello,

I just took the UDEE. Although I signed a NDA, I can tell that it's pretty manageable if you study. You get a pass or did not pass immediately upon completing the test, but I've yet to get an email confirmation. How long does it take for them to email you the results and schedule you for the interview?

Also, any tips for the SUPER would be appreciated.

Comment

• big_bob_69
              big_bob_69 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wouldn’t expect a SUPER anytime soon. Just make sure you learn the top 10 most common behavioral interview questions and have a few good examples ready for each one.

• Amarok
              Amarok commented
              Editing a comment
              That site gave me a bit of help with confidence in how to answer things. Remember it's an interview, they already have your resume. Ultimately the purpose is what can you bring to the table and if you'll be a match for the agency. Slow down and think about what you want to say, anything that involves "Tell me about a time..." start with the situation, the problem, how YOU handled it(they don't care about what others did, what did you do to affect the situation), and then finish off with how the situation continued to work after your contribution that should put you ahead of the curve.

Get a good night's sleep, have all your documents in your car the night before so you're not scrambling, have your suit nice and pressed and clean a couple days prior to allow you to make last minute adjustments with a few days of uncontrolled situations. Avoid using too much cologne, if any. Better to have a neutral scent than one that will distract the interviewer. Also, bring a lunchbox, prepare for a long day! Bring some stuff to read or cross words, as usually talking is not allowed. Not because it's much of an issue, but it's more so that no one tries to intimidate each other or psyche someone out, etc. Trying to keep the playing field level, you are looking for a spot and so are they. Other than that, have fun with it and show them your true self and as always, be honest.
              https://golawenforcement.com/article...iew-questions/

• mike2010
              mike2010 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, most importantly be relaxed and be yourself

• I took the SAEE about a week ago and i am now submitting all of my eQip and security background forms...anyone else doing the same? i find it a bit off its before an interview

Comment

• Taco_loco
              Taco_loco commented
              Editing a comment
              This is the process when they invite you to an ELAC too

• Longhorn8847
              Longhorn8847 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, this is different. I had SAEE > SUPER > RCVD COE > E-QIP submitted > Waiting Security Interview for approx. 3 months due to COVID 19.

However, we are living in the new world. Things might have changed to speed up the process!

• Taco_loco
              Taco_loco commented
              Editing a comment
              My process was SAEE > Eye Appt >EQuip >ELAC (SUPER, COE, Security Interview: all three events at once, in that order) > Polygraph>Medical>Home Interview> Medical follow up> Offer> Orientation at POH> Orientation at RTC>FLETC.
              Last edited by Taco_loco; 06-11-2020, 12:46 PM.

• mike2010
              mike2010 commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty similar to my experience so far. SAEE-> Eye Appt -> eQip -> ELAC (cancelled because orf COVID) but they had me submit all my documents and eye exams
              Last edited by mike2010; 06-11-2020, 04:06 PM.

• Interesting....can i go to a walk in for the eye exam portion? Also it says it all has to be typed - for the eye exam it has to be filled out by the doctor so should that part be hand written?

Thanks

Comment

• Taco_loco
              Taco_loco commented
              Editing a comment
              Only fill out your portions like name etc. Let the doctor fill out all the other portions by hand.

• thebluejay
              thebluejay commented
              Editing a comment
              Taco_loco Thanks!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5058 users online. 354 members and 4704 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X