Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got an email from USSS stating all SAEEs are suspended until further notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Longhorn8847 View Post
      Anyone recently submitted e-qip here? When can you expect to be contacted regarding Security Interview? Of course, this assumes that hiring process is still going on despite COVID-19. Any input would be appreciated!
      Submitted my e-QIP around 1.5 weeks ago. I haven’t heard anything back. My guess would be like everyone has said recruiting is suspended and we likely won’t hear anything until they resume hiring.

Comment

• Longhorn8847
        Longhorn8847 commented
        Editing a comment
        So I just got email from FO saying that my security interview is on hold until COVID 19 situation gets sorted out. Just as FYI for other applicants!

• I received an email from USAjobs saying my status had changed. I checked and it changed from reffered to selected. I went to the USSS dashboard and it said Congratulations you have been tentatively Selected. I have completed all steps other than the Poly and Medical. I have not received any email from USSS and USAjobs is usually the last thing to update not the first. Has anyone else had this happen and do you usually get that before you complete the poly?

Comment

• Kels
        Kels commented
        Editing a comment
        After your process starts dont even worry about what USAjobs says. Everything comes from The service or one of its representatives. After this virus thing subsides the process will resume and you will be scheduled for whatever is needed in your process.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8230 users online. 443 members and 7787 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X