Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh ok cool!

Comment

• Maybe some one can help me out with this adjudicative review process and help shed some light on it. I did my poly this past Thursday 10/17. I currently employed with CBP and I did my poly in 2017. The examiner went through the first section and stopped. We talked for a while and said will you be willing to take the poly a second time. The next morning on USA jobs it showed that I was the most qualified and referred to the next step. On Monday I received an email that I was placed on the adjudicative review process. I’m a LEO and a vet. I was just curious if anyone has experienced something along these lines? I’ve done a poly in the past and this is the first time I didn’t finish it so I’m a bit nervous about it.

Comment

• bondman007
        bondman007 commented
        Editing a comment
        Check your inbox, sent you a PM

• order371
        order371 commented
        Editing a comment
        bondman007 I'm in a similar position. Any advice?

• DC_Vulcan
        DC_Vulcan commented
        Editing a comment
        @bondman007
        @mlksmhs
        Can you include me in on this PM? In the same boat and have some perspective.

• Eventual1811
        Eventual1811 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nobody knows. I've been in adjudication for a year and 2 months (After completing EVERYTHING may I add). People say that everyone goes through it but that's NOT true according to HR. Apparently only veterans go through it to "ensure that veterans are treated fairly throughout the process." Whatever that means. We're all in the dark.

• Applied- 08/06
      Referred- 08/13
      SAEE- passed it previously
      SUPER interview- 08/29
      Conditional offer-08/30
      Security interview-09/ 18
      Drug test-10/09
      Poly- 10/17
      Adjudicative review process email-10/21

Comment

• Is there a physical test in process?

Comment

• bondman007
          bondman007 commented
          Editing a comment
          In the hiring process? No, but you're expected to show up to FLETC in shape and able to pass it there.

• Does anyone know if the medical will come before or after the polygraph? SA said that they may begin FLETC in the spring.
        Applied in 9/19
        SAEE 9/19
        ELAC 10/19
        CJO 10/19
        security interview 10/19
        Poly 11/19

Comment

• bondman007
          bondman007 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got the call to schedule my medical before my call to schedule my poly, but the actual medical exam was a day after my poly. I think its just random on which ever section calls you first.

• Applied recently and got the best qualified email. Scheduling the SAEE soon. Can anyone elaborate on what the continuing service agreement entails?

Also, its a common understanding this job sucks on family life. Having a toddler and child on the way, am I setting myself up for misery if I make it through and accept the position? My wife “says” she supports my decision if we have to make a big move, but I don’t think she grasps the reality of my absence and two kids to raise by herself.

Any input is appreciated.
        Last edited by Smilingsmokey; 10-24-2019, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• dark321
          dark321 commented
          Editing a comment
          Somewhat related: When I was at DEA orientation, the recruiter showed some survey that said USSS had the worst morale out of the big agencies. Everything I read online, people couldn't wait to transfer to another agency and a lot of people said it's not as 'glamorous' aka your day revolves around your protectees schedule and you have to sit and watch doors or hallways for hours and hours.

Why dont you apply for the FBI? They are seeking really hard right now. I just applied and within a week got invited to Phase 1.

• Lovetocamp
          Lovetocamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty much what dark said. I took the job because I want the entry level 1811 stuff done and then possibly transfer somewhere else.

A lot of my classmates are single without kids so they don’t care about the traveling as am I. I don’t think I’d take it if I had kids on the way or toddlers.

• Scheduled my UDEE next week. I hear that they're really hurting for people. Hopefully between interacting with uniformed division frequently during my time in the army and being a Current LEO in the DMV area, will put me ahead of most of the other candidates. No wife/kids and already doing 14 hour shifts at my current job.

Comment

• Deleted.....
          Last edited by Smilingsmokey; 11-03-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Passed the SAEE. Taken two other 1811 tests and that was unlike both of them but passed without studying somehow. How’s the SUPER?
            Last edited by Smilingsmokey; 11-03-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Do Agents get a take home vehicle?!

Comment

• 1811_USA
                1811_USA commented
                Editing a comment
                yes they do

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13506 users online. 479 members and 13027 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X