Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain the difference between medical and physical exam? I’m being scheduled for both two days apart. Oddly enough, my poly was scheduled already and now they email wanting to schedule these two exams the week before my poly appointment.

Comment

• [message deleted]
      Last edited by FishStix; 08-14-2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Today is 4 weeks from when I took my poly. No contact from USSS since. Medical and drug test already done prior to poly. I know during Background you go stretch's of time with limited to no contact, but my examiner said that my poly was inconclusive and I may get a retest. But I haven't gotten a "you're done" letter in the mail or call/email to schedule another poly. Anybody been in the same boat waiting for another poly?

Comment

• DC_Vulcan
          DC_Vulcan commented
          Editing a comment
          Call hotline or office.

• Is everyone at a stand still or has there been any positive movements. Im currently having my background portion done.

Comment

• DC_Vulcan
          DC_Vulcan commented
          Editing a comment
          pending adjud

• bondman007
          bondman007 commented
          Editing a comment
          Haven't heard anything since my poly a month ago. Going to try reaching out to my local office today or tomorrow.

• I apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this question. For federal law enforcement personnel under FERS, when calculating your pension, is OT/ LEAP (asking this question pertaining to both 1811 and uniformed positions) included when calculating your high 3 salary?

Comment

• triniboy05
          triniboy05 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. (Don’t know about uniformed)

• Is anyone going through the Counterassault Team/Special Agent job announcement?

Comment

• order371
          order371 commented
          Editing a comment
          Announcement was for Counterassault/Special Agent
          Applied: 15JUL19
          Best Qualified: 22JUL19
          SAEE: Previously Passed
          SUPER: 01AUG19

• Still waiting on my poly to be scheduled... Hopefully this week I get a call.
        Current BPA. LET ME OUT!!

Comment

• Has anyone here accepted a slot for the september class?

Comment

• Haven’t seen anyone post about any classes, or getting the call lately. It seems those in the process are fewer now

Comment

• Got the call today: Time line

application: Feb 25
              safe. Mar 22
              super. Mar 29
              security May 8
              poly. May 30
              2nd poly. June 2
              med foll- July 3
              drug. July 3
              background july 15
              home inter. July 25
              call. July 31

Comment

• triniboy05
                triniboy05 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats, shoot me a message if you have any questions or if there’s anything I can help with.

• Lovetocamp
                Lovetocamp commented
                Editing a comment
                22 days between poly and security interview. How many days did you wait before they called you to schedule it? I'm at 16 now.

• USSSST
                USSSST commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations!
                Recently got my call as well. Were you told you would receive a packet in the mail with further information?

• DC_Vulcan
                DC_Vulcan commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy for you.

• And FYI, i am a veteran..

Comment

• DC_Vulcan
                DC_Vulcan commented
                Editing a comment
                So you didn't have to sit in Adjud then.

• So did anyone here call their local office to figure out the status of their application or what? I haven't heard a peep.
              Current BPA. LET ME OUT!!

Comment

• Quick Question,

I applied to the opening that is available now. I havent heard anything back yet and I am assuming it is coming soon but I am curious if becasue USSS falls under DHS, if my Polygraph, background, and medical transfer over to USSS from CBP/BPA. I am about a year into the hiring process with CBP and BPA and am just waiting for background adjudication. Will the progress transfer over to the USSS application.

Comment

• camtheman77 ... no the USSS does their own investigation to include poly. Nothing carries over. But they move way way way faster than cbp

Comment

• Kels thanks for the info. Hows morale in USSS now. I know a while back it was pretty bad. Anyone know how the overall feeling is regarding the agency?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8090 users online. 383 members and 7707 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X