Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by 2019_Applicant; Yesterday, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Evolution81
      Evolution81 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm going to tell you this...you better get a good night's rest before the poly..I advise you take off...

• 2019_Applicant
      2019_Applicant commented
      Editing a comment
      Last edited by 2019_Applicant; Yesterday, 03:13 PM.

• 2019_Applicant
      2019_Applicant commented
      Editing a comment
      Last edited by 2019_Applicant; Yesterday, 03:14 PM.

• Evolution81
      Evolution81 commented
      Editing a comment
      good man that to me is the hardest step is the poly...i spent 4 hours in the chair..arm damn near fell off but i passed...so it was worth it

• Also scheduled my poly. 4/16.

good luck!

Comment

Last edited by DouglasDC-8; 03-29-2019, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• Has ANYBODY that reads this forum been called after adjudication? I’ve been through almost every page of this thread and I can’t recall seeing anybody post about completing it. Also, why is it that mostly veterans are placed into this “adjudicative review process”? Does anyone have a POC at HQ or any insight?

Comment

• Striker44
          Striker44 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ditto..........

• triniboy05
          triniboy05 commented
          Editing a comment
          Adjudication simply means they’re reviewing everything to make the final decision. Everyone who has been hired has gone through adjudication, some are just quicker than others.
          Last edited by triniboy05; 03-30-2019, 11:08 AM.

• DC_Vulcan
          DC_Vulcan commented
          Editing a comment
          Adjudication, aka fell through the cracks. I've been in it for 7 months now, and in whole process for 1 year 3 months. I've called every couple months, always to get the same answer. This time I sweet talked my way to the lady looking more closely at my file, and apparently there are a 2 sections that something is not right with, so basically I'm stuck in limbo and cannot proceed until its fixed. She [said she] sent an email to someone about it, so hopefully I will hear something soon. It's a shame this is happening to so many of us. I've spent around a $1000 on this process from costs and missed work, and tons of stress etc. It'll all be worth it if I get it of course, but useless if I "Fall through the cracks" and get forgotten
          My advice is call and use some charismatic persuasion, aka verbal judo, to get someone to look more closely.

• deleted....
        Last edited by JFD516; 05-07-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Decided to call and check the status. Not sure if I got the standard answer but she advised me I should hear something in 1 to 2 weeks.

Comment

• Striker44
            Striker44 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s good news! Something to look forward to. What was the last step you completed?

• HeavyCargo
            HeavyCargo commented
            Editing a comment
            Been waiting for “the call” since March 2018 . Last time i checked I was on medical review but haven’t heard anything about a follow up since

• DC_Vulcan
            DC_Vulcan commented
            Editing a comment
            HeavyCargo Bruh, that's unbelievable.

• Radio Raheem
            Radio Raheem commented
            Editing a comment
            HeavyCargo That's what happened to me 4 years ago.

• Due to a medical emergency, I had to no-show on my SAEE. I have to wait 6 months to reapply correct?

Comment

• Lone-ranger
            Lone-ranger commented
            Editing a comment
            Not necessarily. If you let your contact know beforehand then they can keep you in the process without reapplying. I had a conflict when my SAEE was offered so they kept me active and invited me to ELAC (entry level assessment center), which is an all day accelerated hiring process

• nonotnow
            nonotnow commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for that info. Unfortunately I didn't really have a contact and it happened so last minute I didn't contact them. I saw if I gave the testing center 24 hours I could have rescheduled. Oh well, maybe next time.

• Lone-ranger
            Lone-ranger commented
            Editing a comment
            Your contact would be a representative from the field office. Each office has their phone number listed on the USSS website so for future reference, call and ask to speak to the recruiter. They’re actually pretty friendly in most cases. I would try that now but I’m not sure how much time has passed in your situation.

• nonotnow
            nonotnow commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for that info, late reply but yeah they sent me an email saying thanks for the no show and wait 6 months. Eh, not too mad about it. Processing with other agencies anyway.

• Anyone else apply to the announcement back in 12/18? SA-JS003-19

Anyone hear anything? My application just says "you will be notified via email". I haven't gotten anything except for one email back in 12/17/18 that it was under review.
          Last edited by Lovetocamp; 04-07-2019, 08:23 PM.
          Current BPA. LET ME OUT!!

Comment

• 2019_Applicant
            2019_Applicant commented
            Editing a comment

• deadthrone7
            deadthrone7 commented
            Editing a comment
            I also applied at that time. I’m scheduled for polygraph next week - I would definitely follow up.

• Lovetocamp
            Lovetocamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Does anyone have the e-mail to contact them? or is it that SAsupport email address?

• deadthrone7
            deadthrone7 commented
            Editing a comment
            I used the SAsupport email address when I had an issue, they never responded but the issue was resolved.
            Last edited by deadthrone7; 04-10-2019, 04:54 AM.

• Has anyone in the process deal with vision issue. Meaning, if one's vision is less than 20/20 and the lasik procedure is done, are they dropped from the process or is the processed continued and the vision is retested?

Comment

• throwawayuser
            throwawayuser commented
            Editing a comment
            On the most recent job posting it says you must be 3 months removed from the LASIK surgery to do the vision test, so I guess it depends where in the process you are. You should probably talk to whoever is handling your application

Comment

• deadthrone7
            deadthrone7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Had the drug screen yesterday. No medical yet, poly on Tuesday. Feels like things are picking up but yeah, long ways to go. Who knows though? Guy on the previous page got through background in 1 month.
            Last edited by deadthrone7; 04-11-2019, 08:34 AM.

• 2019_Applicant
            2019_Applicant commented
            Editing a comment

• deadthrone7
            deadthrone7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope so, my Factor V was pretty straight forward, hope that helps things move quickly.

• 2019_Applicant
            2019_Applicant commented
            Editing a comment

• Here is my timeline thus far for those that are interested. I am in the Charlotte, NC area.

Applied: 3/17/19
          Notification of among best qualified: 4/5/19
          SAEE passed: 4/8/19
          SUPER scheduled 4/16/19

Now awaiting a phone call about scheduling the SUPER. Has anyone ever called the field office first to try and the interview sooner?

Edit: Added 2019 for clarity. They called today to schedule the super
          Last edited by throwawayuser; 04-11-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Lone-ranger
            Lone-ranger commented
            Editing a comment
            Are these 2019 dates?
            Last edited by Lone-ranger; 04-11-2019, 10:08 PM.

• throwawayuser
            throwawayuser commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes they are. I added 2019 to make it clear

• Lone-ranger
            Lone-ranger commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck on the SUPER

• Hello,

I am trying to get some more info on the PT test. I understand each event is assigned a point value. I also know you cant get a 0 in any event. My question is how many points do you need total to pass?

Also, I did my SUPER on 4/8/19, generally how long until you hear something?

Thanks

Comment

• user2
            user2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Youd be given a baseline test at orientation. At FLETC you need a 7 with only one 0. Once you make it to RTC, you'll be given an initial, midterm, and final. Initial you need 8 with only one zero, midterm 9 with only one 0, and to graduate RTC you need a 10 with no 0s.

• Nedpepper2
            Nedpepper2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your response.

• deleted....
          Last edited by JFD516; 05-07-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Discontinued the process today.

Good luck to everybody.

Comment

• Striker44
              Striker44 commented
              Editing a comment
              What led you to that decision?

• Lone-ranger
              Lone-ranger commented
              Editing a comment
              I withdrew about this time last year so I know how you feel. Good luck in your search.

• deadthrone7
              deadthrone7 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you. Pulled out as I decided doing a lot of protection detail is not in my best interest. Want to flex that investigative muscle a bit more.

• So I received a email early this morning on USAjobs for check my updated status . It says “You are among the best qualified candidates and have been referred for the next step in the selection process.” So I have completed the home interview in early February. So does this means the call is next? Have anyone experience this before .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7276 users online. 247 members and 7029 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X