Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just passed the SAEE today, felt a lot more satisfaction passing this phase 1 test versus the FBI phase 1 test. Also, got an ELAC invite today, I wonder if this can apply towards my SA application even with me still having to take an SA SUPER. Anyone know?

Current timelines:

SA:

2/12 - Application received
    2/19 - Application review
    2/25 - Best Qualified notification
    3/4 - SAEE

UD:

1/22 - Application received
    1/24 - Best Qualified notification
    2/13 - UDEE
    2/19 - SUPER invite
    2/26 - SUPER interview
    3/1 - Conditional Offer of Employment
    3/4 - ELAC Invite
    3/19 - ELAC

Comment

• Lone-ranger
      Lone-ranger commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you get the ELAC invite for both SA & UD? If so, then yes, your SAEE score will be valid and you'll bypass that step going straight to SUPER.

• 2019_Applicant
      2019_Applicant commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Lone-ranger. The ELAC invite doesn't specify if it is for both SA & UD. I'll find out soon and will report back. Pleasantly surprised with the speed of these processes.

• Been gone for awhile but I have question. I've completed the entire process in March of 2018. I knew my file had been sent to HQ but after that it was complete radio silence. I went with the guess that I wasn't going to get hired but never received a disqualification letter. So I recently decided to call and comes to find out my application was still under medical review. My question is if I get cleared do I have to go through another Polygraph since its been over a year ? looking for some insight.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
      Radio Raheem commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the poly lasts for two years.

• HeavyCargo
      HeavyCargo commented
      Editing a comment
      Man I really hope so.. That would be nice if it is good for 2 years

• Radio Raheem
      Radio Raheem commented
      Editing a comment
      You should call HR and ask about the poly.

• Just got an email saying I was among the best qualified, and to schedule for the SAEE

Comment

• 2019_Applicant
      2019_Applicant commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats, that's always a great feeling. Feels even better when you pass the SAEE! I personally felt it was much more intense than the FBI Phase 1 test.

• Anyone able to discuss what a passing score is for the SAEE? I'm studying off this 51 page PDF I found on google. Can't find other resources to study from either... lol

Comment

• biff592
      biff592 commented
      Editing a comment
      As someone who took and passed the SAEE last week, the study guide is a plenty sufficient resource. No idea as to what a passing score is, however.

• deadthrone7
      deadthrone7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. SAEE study guide is definitely enough.

• 2019_Applicant
      2019_Applicant commented
      Editing a comment
      The general rumor is 70%, no idea how people came up with that though.

Stick to the SAEE guide, goodluck.

• Things must really be speeding up around here! Or I just got lucky. Passed the SAEE on 3/14/19 got the call on 3/15/19 for my SUPER. Scheduled for 3/20/19.

Comment

• Hey guys...been lurking for a while. Appreciate everyone's input on the process.

My timeline for SA:

Application: Nov 2018
      SAEE: Dec 2018
      ELAC: Feb 2019
      --SUPER Interview: Feb 2019
      --COE: Feb 2019
      --Security Interview: Feb 2019
      Drug Test: Feb 2019
      Medical Exam: March 2019
      Polygraph: March 2019
      Background Started: March 2019
      Medical Follow Up: March 2019
      Fingerprinting: March 2019
      Home Interview: March 2019

Comment

• Looking for some input. Does the secret service hire diabetics ? Current LEO and got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes few years back. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Comment

• Eventual1811
          Eventual1811 commented
          Editing a comment
          The only way to know is to go through the medical portion of the process. *shrugs* But if it doesn't hinder your performance in your current job then I don't see why not!

• HeavyCargo
          HeavyCargo commented
          Editing a comment
          Made it through with type 1 .. Unfortunately I’m held up in medical review . It’s Been a year now. Can’t tell if they will hire me or not .

• How many of you all are in adjudication? The suspense is killing me! I've been in adjudication for 3 months now. My process went by relatively quick, 5 1/2 months to be exact and I've come to a sudden halt. Are only veterans being put into adjudication? Is this adjudication for the security clearance or something else? I applied to the May 2018 opening btw...

Comment

• DC_Vulcan
          DC_Vulcan commented
          Editing a comment
          Applied Jan 18, completely done awaiting final offer in Aug 18, but moved to adjudication. Yes I'm a veteran.BBeen there for 7 months now. Called 4x, and gets me no where. Tried FO, bbut they just contacted the same people we do whe we call so did nothing. Been praying every day on it.IIf they called today I'd fly out tomorrow. Let's just do this already.

• Striker44
          Striker44 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m “pending adjudication” as well. Military too. I do not know the answer to your question either. More specifically, what does pending adjudication mean? Is that decision to hire or clearance? Been a year since the poly

• 2019-Applicant
          2019-Applicant commented
          Editing a comment
          I have been in the adjudicative review process for four months now.

• 2019_Applicant
          2019_Applicant commented
          Editing a comment
          Your username threw me off for a second

• Just finished an ELAC. Now both my SA and UD apps are now on the exact same timeline.

UD:

1/22 - Application received
        1/24 - Best Qualified notification
        2/13 - UDEE
        2/19 - SUPER invite
        2/26 - SUPER interview
        3/19 - Factor V

SA:

2/12 - Application received
        2/19 - Application review
        2/25 - Best Qualified notification
        3/4 - SAEE
        3/19 - SUPER / Factor V

Next step is the poly...oh boy!

Comment

• Radio Raheem
          Radio Raheem commented
          Editing a comment
          Relax and tell the truth. That's all there is to it. I'm currently 3-0 with polys.
          Last edited by Radio Raheem; 03-21-2019, 09:37 AM.

• Had ELAC yesterday, passed both SUPER and Factor V. Applied in December, received best qualified email first week of February, took SAEE 2/13.

They said Poly in next 2 weeks.

Comment

• Does anyone know how long after your Super you should expect to hear about the next steps? I applied in Dec, written early March and had my Interview last week. I’m processing with the DC field office as well. I’m currently a Patrol officer and have a B.S

Comment

• Pirateslayer75
            Pirateslayer75 commented
            Editing a comment
            After my SUPER I heard back a week later to do eye exam.

• How long does it take to hear back after submitting Eqip?

Comment

• A word of advice:

Provide every bit of information on your e-QIP. I mean even the one you think you can explain if the investigator needs to know more about it. I mean just put everything in detail. The reason I am saying this is because with some law enforcement agencies, the investigator will contact you if something needs further clearance or explanation for possible mitigation purposes. But the investigators with USSS will not bother wasting their time on that if you have already not put your detailed explanation on the eQIP already. Or they may just automatically assume you as not the best fit for their agency if they believe that something is derogatory and mitigation circumstances does not exist.

I hope you understand. And good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Does anybody else who has passed SUPER and Factor V keep getting COE emails? I have received 3 now requesting eye exam and federal employment eligibility. All three have different due dates.

Comment

• Got the call today!! They gave me a choice of 5 field offices.

My full timeline again:

Application: Nov 2018
                SAEE: Dec 2018
                ELAC: Feb 2019
                --SUPER Interview: Feb 2019
                --COE: Feb 2019
                --Security Interview: Feb 2019
                Drug Test: Feb 2019
                Medical Exam: March 2019
                Polygraph: March 2019
                Background Started: March 2019
                Medical Follow Up: March 2019
                Fingerprinting: March 2019
                Home Interview: March 2019
                The Call: March 2019

Comment

• rv2382
                  rv2382 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I actually was able to make a case for the FO that I really wanted and they approved it. Looking forward to FLETC!

• 2019_Applicant
                  2019_Applicant commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How the hell did your background get done that fast? That’s amazing, congratulations!

• Pirateslayer75
                  Pirateslayer75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can you PM what choices they gave you? I’m far into the process and just curious.

• Gunny18
                  Gunny18 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  rv2382 what is your start date and when does FLETC start?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6466 users online. 241 members and 6225 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X