Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently in the medical portion of my process. I have my home visit next week .

Comment

• fedmunds2
      fedmunds2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate it man !

• DC_Vulcan
      DC_Vulcan commented
      Editing a comment
      Until you finish with everything and sit in adjudication for no reason for 6 months+

• Striker44
      Striker44 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s great man, congrats. When did you apply? I applied Jan 18 and no word since after poly, just waiting.

• DC_Vulcan
      DC_Vulcan commented
      Editing a comment
      Same day as me... except 2018

• I strongly doubt it

Comment

• Radio Raheem
      Radio Raheem commented
      Editing a comment
      DC_Vulcan's comment is more than plausible. If you're bored, you should go through the forum if you haven't already. There are a number of applicants who sat for 6 months+ after the home interview. Some have heard nothing for years...present company included. I applied in Jan 2014 and completed the whole process in mid 2015. I would say I'm "waiting" to hear something official regarding my application, but I can't hold my breath that long. There are more like me. We called helpdesks, emailed recruiting, contacted our processing field offices and got one of three answers.

(1.) Your application is still in the process.
      (2.) We can't disclose anything over the phone.
      (3.) Once your application leaves our office, we have no eyes on it.

I'm not saying this will happen to you, and I truly pray that it doesn't. There are a number of guys and gals that receive "the call." I just hope you are aware of the possibilities. Anyway, congratulations in advance! We'll speak the best outcome into existence.

• Radio Raheem
      Radio Raheem commented
      Editing a comment
      This was a post from cbp1363:

10-03-2017, 10:57 AM
      Originally posted by 1811_To_Be View Post
      Has anyone received a BQA following a Home Interview? What’s the longest people have been waiting for “the call” following a Home Interview?

I did unfortunately. My packet went to the hiring panel and I received a BQA letter a few months after. I was never given a reason as to why but it is what it is. I would love to work for the usss but they obviously saw something they didn’t like but I’m going to try again. To be honest I did expect to get the job since I made it all the way through the hiring process and I figured why process me for so long To disqualify me at the final step, so dont get your hopes up until you get the call. That was my fault for assuming. Good luck to everyone.

• DC_Vulcan
      DC_Vulcan commented
      Editing a comment
      It's literally been over a year. -_-
      Tried everything, can't do anything. Just waiting and praying.

• 2019-Applicant
      2019-Applicant commented
      Editing a comment
      I applied April 2018 and completed nearly everything including the polygraph. I am however still waiting on the medical. As a veteran, I have also been stuck in the adjudicative review process since the first week of December 2018. I started applying the other agencies.

• What typically goes on in the home interview? How long does it take? Does the investigator peak around your house or just do a quick interview

Comment

• DC_Vulcan
      DC_Vulcan commented
      Editing a comment
      No peeking, very informal. Depends from agent to agent, but it's one from local office.

• Did anyone else put in during the October 18 posting? I did and haven't heard anything since and saw it's opened back up. I assumed that since I didn't have to take the initial testing this go round and with the shutdown, things had been put on hold, but just curious if others from that time period are back in the process or not.

Comment

• Liz7171
      Liz7171 commented
      Editing a comment
      I applied in December and was emailed about 3 weeks later. I took my test shortly thereafter. In Jan I was invited to ELAC and the day before it was canceled due to the shutdown. I was emailed again as soon as the govt. opened back up to my SUPER at the local field office in my area. About a week later I received my conditional offer of employment. Now I’m just waiting for the home/security interview, polygraph and medical. However I have already completed all of my security packet/eye exam and it has been received in preparation for the ELAC that was canceled. So I’m waiting for the next email as well!

• I applied June. Passed the SAEE July. Interviewed with Field Office August. Factor V in October. Haven’t heard anything since. I had a friend from college who was Colombian and I listed them on my Factor V. Nothing shady, we just worked together and were friends. I was told HQ can be squeamish about Colombia so who knows. That’s all that I can think of that would hold me up.

Comment

• Applied in December - received best qualified email last week, took SAEE test today and passed. On standby -which looks like it could be awhile before I hear anything.

Comment

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you mind if I ask your qualifications?

• deadthrone7
        deadthrone7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the delay on the response nonotnow. Prior military, JD with prosecution experience.

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries. Thanks. Oddly enough, the day you commented is the day I got an email for the invite to take the SAEE.

• Originally posted by CUBroncs10 View Post
      I applied June. Passed the SAEE July. Interviewed with Field Office August. Factor V in October. Haven’t heard anything since. I had a friend from college who was Colombian and I listed them on my Factor V. Nothing shady, we just worked together and were friends. I was told HQ can be squeamish about Colombia so who knows. That’s all that I can think of that would hold me up.
      It's not that serious

Comment

• I took the SAEE earlier this week and got the call yesterday about the SUPER. They wanted me to email the recruitment people at the FO in Phoenix. I haven’t heard anything back yet. How long does it take for them to email back to schedule the SUPER.

Comment

• That's pretty quick. I took SAEE 10 days ago and haven't heard a peep.

Comment

• Hello everyone hope all is going well for those who have applied for the recent SA announcements. I applied recently and didnt expect to hear anything back at all from them but found out today I am moving forward in the hiring process and need to take the SAEE. I was curious how those of you who have taken this exam prepared for it? Any input on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• chipperjones
              chipperjones commented
              Editing a comment
              its not very difficult, but I am a horrible test taker! that being said jobtestprep.com was really good, I used it for 1 month, and to be honest, the way they break answers down and everything made me look through the questions a different way...I've taken pretty much all the SA tests and have passed them all, while failing some before I signed up for it. But I have been out of school for a long time so take it with a grain of salt. I just think it was good because of how they tell you to "think" about the question along with some really good tips. Good luck to you!

• Which program did you sign up for jobtestprep? I looked at the website and saw a bunch. And how much did it cost?

Comment

• chipperjones
              chipperjones commented
              Editing a comment
              not sure what you were talking about so I looked at the site again. DAMN! those prices went up, when I did it, like 2 years ago it was just like $30 for a month and access to all the tests, seems like its different now? maybe that 3 month for $88 is a good option but I don't know if you get access to everything? IDK, I had like 3 tests within a month of each other, so it really worked out well for me....good luck!

• Thanks for the information chipper. I broke down and bought the jobtestprep stuff. Super expensive, hopefully worth it! I take the exam on the 14th of March.

Comment

• Personally, I felt the pdf that the Secret Service website supplies was more than sufficient

Comment

• Strictly out of curiousity does anyone know if there are statistics kept on the percent of applicants that apply who are selected to take the SAEE and pass/fail criteria for the exam? I’m assuming that said information is probably private and not publicly available though.

Comment

• Does anyone here know how phase 2 works when you're also applying for UD?
                  I can't imagine they will make you have to take two eye examination reports for example...

Current timelines:

SA:

2/12 - Application received
                  2/19 - Application review
                  2/25 - Best Qualified notification
                  3/4 - SAEE

UD:

1/22 - Application received
                  1/24 - Best Qualified notification
                  2/13 - UDEE
                  2/19 - SUPER invite
                  2/26 - SUPER interview
                  3/1 - Conditional Offer of Employment

Looking forward to some awesome discussion, seems like the process has been speeding up around here.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5163 users online. 202 members and 4961 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X