Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did everyone complete their SF-86/Medical paperwork and turn it in prior to being called for the panel interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobler View Post
      Did everyone complete their SF-86/Medical paperwork and turn it in prior to being called for the panel interview?
      I did! They told me to fill everything out, but not to sign anything because they had to make multiple copies and I would sign everything when I came in for the panel.

Comment

Did everyone complete their SF-86/Medical paperwork and turn it in prior to being called for the panel interview?
        yes sir, and they told me to bring all the extra copies.

The panel went really well! For those of you that have it coming up, don't stress, you'll do great, just be yourself!

Comment

They had me mail mine in (signed, with copies) before they would schedule my poly. THAT was a big, expensive packet to mail!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goose49 View Post
            I'm in St. Aug, applying through Jax. My process has been pretty smooth thus far like I said. Are you applying thru Miami? If so maybe it's because they are busier there than in Jacksonville. I missed the call from the AT scheduling me for the Panel and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since wednesday, so just waiting on a date for the panel. Where are you in the process right now?
            Sorry for the delay. I've been on vacation the past week. I am going through the process out of Miami. I spoke to a UD Recruiter for Miami and he told me they are very backed up, but they will get to me to set up the panel. Jax office seems to be pretty smooth, I know another guy who applied in December and is waiting for his background to clear. I got an e-mail last month from the recruiter advising I am still in the process so thats good, but it is still nerve wrecking waiting

Congrats on the panel by the way!

Comment

• thanks brother, yeah I think I have the advantage here applying to a smaller office. Not nearly as busy as miami.

Question about the Background Investigation for those that have theirs done. How long did yours take roughly? Also I still have my secret clearance from when I was in the air force, will that speed the BI up at all?

Comment

• thanks brother, yeah I think I have the advantage here applying to a smaller office. Not nearly as busy as miami.

Question about the Background Investigation for those that have theirs done. How long did yours take roughly? Also I still have my secret clearance from when I was in the air force, will that speed the BI up at all?

Comment

• I applied for an internship at my local FO last monday but the student assistant I turned my app into said the supervisor over the student programs wouldnt be back until wednesday. How long should I wait to follow up? A week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goose49 View Post
                    thanks brother, yeah I think I have the advantage here applying to a smaller office. Not nearly as busy as miami.

A clearance does not help with the background investigation. I've had multiple clearances granted and numerous polys, USSS doesn't recognize anything they haven't processed themselves. This goes for the majority of the LE agencies.

Comment

• Weekly Applicant Update

S/A Applicant Status Update 07/13/2009

This week’s movement:

Goose49 and skunkworks have joined the list. Goose49 completed the panel interview. skunkworks completed the TEA. Indy 44 completed the initial interview. 1811Chick has the poly scheduled for later this month. Bham SA Hopeful has the panel interview scheduled for later this month.

AT FLETC/JJRTC
                      FPO in Philly: Applied 09/07, INITIAL 01/08, TEA 01/08, PANEL 01/08, POLY 02/08, MED 02/08, BI 10/08, THE CALL 04/09 (June 09)
                      hawkeye81: Applied 12/07, INITIAL 01/08, TEA 03/08, PANEL 04/08, POLY 08/08, BI 09/08, MED 10/08, THE CALL 04/09 (June 09)

RECEIVED “THE CALL!” FLETC BOUND
                      Wilson: Applied 08/08, INITIAL 09/08, TEA 10/08, PANEL 12/08, POLY 02/09, MED 04/09, BI 04/09, Drug Screen 04/09, THE CALL 06/09 (Aug 09)

APPLICATION COMPLETE - WAITING ON “THE CALL”
                      Good_to_Go!: Applied 12/07, TEA 02/08, INITIAL 02/08, PANEL 03/09, POLY 05/09, MED 06/09, BI 07/09, Drug Screen 07/09

BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION ONGOING

POLYGRAPH/MEDICAL
                      CJSSA2B: Applied 08/07, TEA 10/07, INITIAL 11/07, PANEL 01/08, POLY 04/08, MED 04/08, BI 05/08
                      calavera: INITIAL 11/08, TEA 02/09, PANEL 04/09, POLY 06/09
                      1811orBust: Applied 03/09, TEA 04/09, INITIAL 04/09, PANEL 04/09, POLY 06/09

COMPLETED PANEL INTERVIEW
                      Kappa Cop: Applied 01/09, INITIAL 01/09, TEA 02/09, PANEL 04/09
                      1811Chick: Applied 01/09, INITIAL 03/09, TEA 04/09, PANEL 05/09, POLY 07/09
                      Goose49: Applied 04/09, TEA 05/09, INITIAL 06/09, PANEL 07/09

COMPLETED INITIAL INTERVIEW
                      BLaw81: TEA 2006, INITIAL 03/09
                      AgentHopeful03: Applied 02/08, INITIAL 07/08, TEA 05/09
                      Bham SA Hopeful: Applied 11/08, TEA 05/09, INITIAL 05/09, PANEL 07/09
                      brickster720: Applied 04/09, TEA 06/09, INITIAL 06/09, PANEL 08/09
                      Indy44: Applied 04/09, TEA 06/09, INITIAL 07/09

COMPLETED TEA EXAM
                      skunkworks: Applied 05/09, TEA 07/09

APPLIED
                      Future1811: Applied 03/09

If you would like to be added to the list, PM me with your time line. If your time line needs to be updated PM me with your updates.

*= New to the list.
                      (Date) = Class Date
                      Last edited by CJSSA2B; 07-14-2009, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSSA2B View Post
                        A clearance does not help with the background investigation. I've had multiple clearances granted and numerous polys, USSS doesn't recognize anything they haven't processed themselves. This goes for the majority of the LE agencies.
                        thanks!

Comment

• Waiting On “the Call”

CJSSA2B,

Please add me to the "APPLICATION COMPLETE - WAITING ON “THE CALL” List...

After 19 LONG months I have completed the process; We had our Home Interview and I took the Urinalysis Friday morning.

My Timeline:

Applied Dec 2007
                          TEA Feb 2008
                          Initial Interview Feb 2008
                          LONG WAIT... Election Year, probably not smart on my part!
                          Panel March 2009
                          Poly May 2009
                          Medical June 2009
                          BI July 2009
                          Urinalysis July 2009

Good luck to all of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Good_to_go! View Post
                            CJSSA2B,

Please add me to the "APPLICATION COMPLETE - WAITING ON “THE CALL” List...

After 19 LONG months I have completed the process; We had our Home Interview and I took the Urinalysis Friday morning.

My Timeline:

Applied Dec 2007
                            TEA Feb 2008
                            Initial Interview Feb 2008
                            LONG WAIT... Election Year, probably not smart on my part!
                            Panel March 2009
                            Poly May 2009
                            Medical June 2009
                            BI July 2009
                            Urinalysis July 2009

Good luck to all of you!
                            Congrats and good luck!

Comment

• Welcome to the list Good_to_Go! and brickster720. Good luck to both of you.

Comment

Last edited by skunkworks; 11-06-2009, 10:29 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11141 users online. 427 members and 10714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X