Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took my SAFE about 3 weeks ago and interviewed the next week after, just waiting to see if I pass the interview.

Comment

• HeavyCargo
      HeavyCargo commented
      Editing a comment
      What FO are you going through ?

• Deleted ****
    Last edited by DannoBookEm; 09-22-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Anyone apply to the SA-NC003-17 Special Agent announcement? Did anyone attend the Fort Campbell ELAC? If so, what's been your timeline to this point? I have passed everything and waiting on the Poly results. Took the Poly back in mid July 2017, still waiting... Thanks!

Comment

• NWcountry31
        NWcountry31 commented
        Editing a comment
        newSAhire - What all did they do for your medical? Just a standard physical? Pee in a cup, breathing, etc?

• user2
        user2 commented
        Editing a comment
        BoredAFGuy Took my Poly through Dallas last week. Received a email about setting up medical today. Not sure if I can assume I passed poly?

• newSAhire
        newSAhire commented
        Editing a comment
        NWcountry31 - the medical was pretty comprehensive. You do blood work, blood pressure, hearing test, vision test, breathing test, EKG, and then a doctor overview of your results and they ask about family history and check you for hernias. Then you get to do basic movements like squatting, walking on toes/heels, and standing with feet together and not falling over.

• BoredAFGuy Have you tried calling to check the status?

Comment

• BoredAFGuy
        BoredAFGuy commented
        Editing a comment
        Called and emailed FO. Called and emailed DC. Nada either, or clue to timeline.

• newSAhire That's what I've heard regarding results from anyone that's taken a Federal full scope poly. If you did bad you get a notification ASAP.

Comment

• NWcountry31
        NWcountry31 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the multiple posts, still figuring this forum business out.

• newSAhire
        newSAhire commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I believe is taking some time for most people. My friend was told tight after the poly that they failed. They were there for ~5 hours and the examiner broke the news. So don't get all worked up by expecting the worst.

• Relax guys, these things all take lots of time. The more calls you make and emails you send for status the longer it will take for everyone as you are pulling the few hr people away from their jobs to answer questions about things you will be notified for anyways. With that being said, if you think there is something that needs clarification on that would be the most appropriate time to reach out. My 2 Cents.

Comment

• So if I got a BQA when am I able to reapply?

Comment

• m4x0n
          m4x0n commented
          Editing a comment
          The polygraph examiner I had said the way it works is that you are tabeled against everyone in the specific announcement you applied on. His example to me was, if a lot of people with operator experience put in, I may not be selected. Per him, if I was to get a BQA, he told me to reapply. He advised me that I would pick up back where the process ended under the new announcement. So if my process ended at the polygraph, I would reapply and start back at a similar junction. I do not know how accurate that is but that is what I was advised.

I hope this helps.

• I have 2 questions... what is the purpose of the home interview? Do you already basically have the job and they are just tying lose ends or no? Also when are finger prints done?

Comment

• Well from what I have been told once they do a home visit your pretty much hired, unless you decline the offer. #2 Typically finger prints are completed at the Security Interview at the field office. Anyone correct me if I am wrong, at-least that when I did mines.

Comment

• User1
            User1 commented
            Editing a comment
            that's what i thought. I had my home interview on Thursday, today I got called to do finger prints on Monday. That's why I'm confused

• NWcountry31
            NWcountry31 commented
            Editing a comment
            Home interviews are only for those married or cohabitating correct?

• 4 weeks post poly...still expecting a BQA letter but jeese put me out of my misery already or let me retest!

Comment

• NWcountry31
            NWcountry31 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lone-ranger how long have you been waiting for your poly results?

• Lone-ranger
            Lone-ranger commented
            Editing a comment
            Still waiting to take it. I had the ELAC in July NWcountry31

• Spudnik1347
            Spudnik1347 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey guys been working at my Resident Office before heading out to FLETC. I sat in a conference call and a lot of the admin officer's at the office were yelling at DC for taking so long and DC claimed that they were super back logged since the hurricane delayed the academy a few weeks back. They are hoping to catch up this week. So hang tight!

• newSAhire ah ok. So pretty much like MEPS all over. Thanks

Comment

• Hi all!
            This is my first post and I know you all may have answered this before but I am getting too nervous waiting around, so I figured I would reach out. I took the SAEE on 9/6 and got the instant results (pass), but have not gotten an official email. My field office is Baltimore. Should I reach out to them and, if so, who?
            I really want this position and don't want to mess anything up by jumping the gun! I do understand that it is end if the fiscal year and that the U.N. shenanigans are happening.
            Thank you so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMKMurphy View Post
              Hi all!
              This is my first post and I know you all may have answered this before but I am getting too nervous waiting around, so I figured I would reach out. I took the SAEE on 9/6 and got the instant results (pass), but have not gotten an official email. My field office is Baltimore. Should I reach out to them and, if so, who?
              I really want this position and don't want to mess anything up by jumping the gun! I do understand that it is end if the fiscal year and that the U.N. shenanigans are happening.
              Thank you so much.
              Don't sweat it. Everything (SA and UD, check the UD thread) is backed up right now in the process at all stages other than medical it seems. Still waiting on SUPER results/COE offers. I would give it another 2-4 weeks before you contact them to get scheduled for your SUPER if they don't automatically contact you.
              Last edited by polar27; 09-28-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• MMKMurphy
                MMKMurphy commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey there. My testing center gave me a piece of paper (thank goodness). So now I just sweat it out and keep fingers crossed? Who would the email be coming from (just so I can search my junk box)?
                You all rock!

• HeavyCargo
                HeavyCargo commented
                Editing a comment
                I took mine in at the testing center in Herndon VA . Received the passing score sheet from the testing center after.

• polar27
                polar27 commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess not all centers give you that result page because I see people on the forum here saying they don’t know if they passed or not.
                Last edited by polar27; 09-29-2017, 07:32 AM.

• Anyone get the call and is heading to FLETC October 9th? PM me. Thanks.

Comment

• So, last question from me. I was told I am no longer being considered and there are better qualified applicants etc. My page on the treasury career stuff is still active. Does this mean I passed the poly and just wasn't chosen to proceed when compared to others that were at my step?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12441 users online. 469 members and 11972 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X