Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the local office to do the SAEE, and while we were an hour into it, they took all our test materials and said there was a mixup, and that all except for one of us in the room was to take the POST for the uniform officer position. lol. That POST was a joke compared to the SAEE. I know for a fact I got 100% minus maybe a question or two.

Comment

• Hey guys, passed everything in phase 1 and got a conditional offer a couple weeks ago. Next is the poly, anybody know what to expect as far as the next steps go? From what I understand I still have the medical, background investigation, physical fitness, and hiring panel, and the whole process will take 3-4 months.

Thanks

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
        ShockTroopDevilDog commented
        Editing a comment
        i took mine in december and i am still waiting for any sign of life, even after being told i passed.

• Solemncollector
        Solemncollector commented
        Editing a comment
        @shocktroopdevildog how is the attrition rate over 80%? Is it from inconclusive results?

• goldy
        goldy commented
        Editing a comment
        @shocktroopdevildog, did you do elac or traditional process?

• JeJe
        JeJe commented
        Editing a comment
        after phase I, is the security interview and credit check. then poly.

• Emailed received about an hour ago....SAEE passed. Next step SUPER.

Comment

• Sorry if this has been covered, but if applicants don't pass the SUPER, do they have to take the SAEE again when they reapply? Or does a passing SAEE score allow candidates to go directly to the interview again?

Thanks!

Comment

• JeJe
          JeJe commented
          Editing a comment
          it is possible that they will tell you no need to retake the test. Try and speak with a recruiter or TDA.. it's all about luck really sometimes.

• After the security package how until you hear if passed? then how long until they let you know when the poly is?
        17-10 APPLICANT
        TEST PASSED: AUGUST 15TH
        Conditional Job Officer: SEPTEMBER 15
        E-QIP: 10/26 SUBMITTED
        E-QIP: 1-4-18 SENT TO OPR
        Medical Exam: 3/10 CLEARED
        PFT 1: 9/25/17 PASSED
        SI: 3/16 passed
        POLY: 5/16 pending results
        BI: in progress
        DRUG: in progress

Comment

• Anyone had experience with the "have you illegally downloaded music, videos, or software in the past 3 years"? I was deployed to Afghanistan in 2014-2015 and pretty much the only options were to download stuff/share movies from other peoples hard drives or buy the bootlegged videos sold on base. Called about 4 different agents/recruiters and they all said pretty much the same thing... They didn't care how recently I downloaded or what I downloaded, just as long as its not a habitual go home and download 20 movies a night type of thing, Im not selling them for profit, and I cease and decist all downloading activity upon application I should be good. Its been quite some time since Ive downloaded anything but it has been within 3 years. Has anyone else had a similar situation? Has it been an issue?

Also, applied to a posting in April and my application still says referred for testing, but I haven't heard anything...Is it normal to wait over 2 months to take the SAEE?

Comment

• Assad
            Assad commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not qualified to speak on the first part of your post. However, for the second...I would assume it's normal. It took me roughly that time to receive an email about SAEE. I am a March applicant. Hang tight I am sure it will come soon.

• JeJe
            JeJe commented
            Editing a comment
            I Would get on the phone with your local recruiter and ask him/her to schedule you. That is what I did. two weeks later I interviewed.

• I know we had some folks recently do ELAC in Jacksonville a couple weeks ago. Anyone willing to fill us in on how it went?

Comment

• I just scheduled my SUPER for two weeks away. I am aware there is a non-disclosure agreement that is signed about the SUPER but can anyone provide information besides what's on the website that won't divulge any information they don't want discussed? Will it be with a panel of agents or just one agent? What were some ways some of you prepared for it? Their website shows that there are open ended questions and hypotheticals and that you receive a lot of information about the position....is it geared more towards and interview to review your overall qualifications or is not that as intense as it seems? Thanks!

Comment

• JeJe
              JeJe commented
              Editing a comment
              you can not prepare for it. Just don't take long to answer the question, answer with confidence but make sure it is a good answer that would fully satisfy the question. Do all that and you will move to the second phase.

• Assad
              Assad commented
              Editing a comment
              Noted, thanks.

• Anyone know of an ELAC coming up for the Maryland area?

Comment

• Has anyone been required to submit additional documentation during the medical phase at ones expense?

Comment

• JeJe
                JeJe commented
                Editing a comment
                I did. But not for this position. Why did they ask you to? They do that

• They do when you answer affirmative to any previous med issue. I just wanted to receive any feedback and if it may conclude in BQA!!!

Comment

• Has anyone who participated and passed the hiring event held at Ft Meade last month heard anything?

Comment

• Last edited by Spudnik1347; 07-07-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Could it be because I had many foreign contacts that it's taking so long to hear from my polygrapher about when I will take it?

Comment

• JeJe
                      JeJe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am also waiting to be scheduled for Poly as well. it takes about one month to hear something back since SI.
                      I think the SI starts after passing the poly and medical, correct me if I am wrong..?

• Solemncollector
                      Solemncollector commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's been two months for me. And SI is factor V it's before your poly.

• At what point does the BI starts? is it after submitting the SI packet? or....?

Thank guys.
                    17-10 APPLICANT
                    TEST PASSED: AUGUST 15TH
                    Conditional Job Officer: SEPTEMBER 15
                    E-QIP: 10/26 SUBMITTED
                    E-QIP: 1-4-18 SENT TO OPR
                    Medical Exam: 3/10 CLEARED
                    PFT 1: 9/25/17 PASSED
                    SI: 3/16 passed
                    POLY: 5/16 pending results
                    BI: in progress
                    DRUG: in progress

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9337 users online. 445 members and 8892 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X