Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regretfully, I have to decline my invitation to the SAEE due to a scheduling conflict. Do any of yall know if I will be able to apply to the next announcement?

Comment

• During the medical do they give you a hearing exam? I had a physical not too long ago for my current job and took a hearing exam. Could I just use those results? anyone know? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPguard89 View Post
        Regretfully, I have to decline my invitation to the SAEE due to a scheduling conflict. Do any of yall know if I will be able to apply to the next announcement?
        "If you are unable to attend the scheduled test, you MUST contact this office and you will need to reapply when a new job opportunity announcement for the Special Agent position is posted."

Sounds like you can reapply to the next announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spudnik1347 View Post
          During the medical do they give you a hearing exam? I had a physical not too long ago for my current job and took a hearing exam. Could I just use those results? anyone know? Thanks.
          Yes, they give a hearing test. I doubt they would take a previously done hearing exam. Its all likely done and the same office and only takes like 5 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPguard89 View Post
            Regretfully, I have to decline my invitation to the SAEE due to a scheduling conflict. Do any of yall know if I will be able to apply to the next announcement?
            If you ask to reschedule, they may allow you to do that instead of waiting for the next announcement. That is what happened with me.

Comment

• Nevermind answered my own question

Comment

• Cool thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Long time lurker here, finally registered to post. Applied earlier this year, passed SAEE, Interview, and turned in Security Packet. I have my security interview soon. Background: Active Duty AF Captain, been applying to 1811 spots for a few years.

Comment

• How long does it take to get the SAEE results. Going on the 8th business day.
                    currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• Spudnik1347
                      Spudnik1347 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it took me about a month for my results.

• Assad
                      Assad commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I took it exactly a week ago on Tuesday...they told us a week to 2 weeks and we should get them emailed

• ShockTroopDevilDog
                      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
                      Editing a comment
                      strange. i got mine like less than an hour after

• JeJe
                      JeJe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      takes up to two weeks. 10 business days.

• Hey all. My USAJobs account says I was Referred, and when I go to the USSS system from there it says Referred for Testing. I've yet to receive anything about testing and I've seen that for a few weeks now. Should I email SA support on this or is this normal to wait a bit? This is for the April 17 announcement.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
                      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lmao good luck. the SAsupport people are complete a $$backwards morons who don't know and don't care. most unprofessional group of baboons in the federal government

• chipperjones
                      chipperjones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I had the same, applied in april and it just said "referred for testing" I called to ask about it and they gave me the number to the local office. I guess all the testing is done at the local office. They basically told me to "wait". A week later I get the invite for SAEE....coincidence? Definitely, the person I talked to didn't even get my name, but they do testing once a week it seemed so I am not surprised. Just wait or call your local office. If you applied for a big city, it will be a while. I live in a medium city.

• Does anyone know how often the hiring panel meets or how long you might have to wait after completing all the other requirements?

Comment

• JeJe
                      JeJe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      one month after your SAEE

• Got an email saying I passed, no score though?
                    currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• JeJe
                      JeJe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      they don't give you a score. it is not important. Get ready for your interview now.

• USAjobs updated to referred for interview.. patiently waiting..

Comment

• JeJe
                      JeJe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      if you haven't heard when will your interview be, call your local office and advise them that you are awaiting a date and time base don your status. They will give you one right away

• Originally posted by w8fly View Post
                    Does anyone know how often the hiring panel meets or how long you might have to wait after completing all the other requirements?
                    I don't know how often the panel meets or how long you have to wait after completing every step. I completed everything in January of this year. Still no final call with the offer. The support team tells me I'm still in the running, so who knows. I've seen people apply in January of 2017 and get the call to start in July. I'm sure there's no shortage of qualified applicants so I guess you have to be patient. I believe next fiscal year the usss is suppose to hire 450 addition personnel. Idk if that's all for SA, UD, or support staff, how many of each makes up that 450.

Comment

• 6 weeks post SI I'm starting to feel like I'm out of the running.

Comment

• JeJe
                        JeJe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Do you mean the 162 pages packet? This could take months. based on your residence and travel and so on... mine could take up to 6 months.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8868 users online. 430 members and 8438 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X