Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I am attending the ELAC next Friday in Jacksonville, Fl. I have completed all of the Security Clearance forms, but the email they sent also says to complete forms SSF 3200 and SSF 3200A, and I don't see these pages, maybe I may be looking over it on accident. Can someone tell me what the title of the page is of these or what page those might be on?

Comment

• 2_Serve
      2_Serve commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe the email is referring to SSF 3300 and SSF 3300A which are the medical forms and included in the security clearance packet (pg 148-154)

• Also guys I have HEARD they don't care about the fact that you've smoked marijuana before in your past life. Is it true that they don't want you to have smoked within 3 years?? Or is it 7 years??

Comment

• SASeeker
      SASeeker commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally, I would be more comfortable answering their questions if 7 years had passed. But, if you meet the requirements in the paperwork that spells out their drug policy, you should be good to go.

• 36thID
      36thID commented
      Editing a comment
      Mose904: if you google the secret service drug policy they a tier approach to marijuana usage depending on your age group. For instance, if you are 24 then you should be pot free for a year and that period grows as the age increases. Hope that helps.

• Anyone else going to ELAC in Jacksonville on the 24th?

Comment

• 36thID
      36thID commented
      Editing a comment
      2_Serve, are you staying on or off post? I'm planning on getting in late on the 23rd and don't want to to wait around to rent a car. So I'm trying to figure out the best way to get trans from the airport to the NAS.

• 2_Serve
      2_Serve commented
      Editing a comment
      I am staying with a friend about a half hour away from the NAS

• mose904
      mose904 commented
      Editing a comment
      im going on the 23rd

• 911fedz
      911fedz commented
      Editing a comment
      I am going to Jacksonville

Last edited by Futuristic1811; 08-25-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Jrod26
      Jrod26 commented
      Editing a comment
      During the medical exam did the agency conduct another eye exam by their own optometrist, or was the only eye exam you took the one conducted at your own expense?

• Futuristic1811
      Futuristic1811 commented
      Editing a comment
      Last edited by Futuristic1811; 08-25-2017, 12:27 PM.

• Originally posted by 2_Serve View Post
    I believe the email is referring to SSF 3300 and SSF 3300A which are the medical forms and included in the security clearance packet (pg 148-154)
    thank you !

Comment

• Originally posted by 36thID View Post
      Mose904: if you google the secret service drug policy they a tier approach to marijuana usage depending on your age group. For instance, if you are 24 then you should be pot free for a year and that period grows as the age increases. Hope that helps.
      thank you! looks like it's a new drug policy. that definitely helps

Comment

• Hmm just over 3 weeks since SI no word yet. Is it email or phone that I am notified of poly?

Comment

• BC0502
          BC0502 commented
          Editing a comment
          Were you part of the ELAC process?

• Spudnik1347
          Spudnik1347 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm at about a month out from the SI. I've heard through the forums its either a call or email. Keep looking.

• Solemncollector
          Solemncollector commented
          Editing a comment
          @spudnik were you already contacted? What location are you?

• Spudnik1347
          Spudnik1347 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Solemn not yet. Still waiting.

• Does anyone have any idea when the next few classes are? I know there's one July 7 but how about after that? Thanks.

Comment

• So I'm going through the security packet and filling things out right now for the ELAC - I had my eyes checked by my optometrist and she filled out her own exam paper. I see now that the security clearance packet has its own section to be filled out by the optometrist - will I have to go back and have her sign this separate section as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by bb_aviator View Post
            So I'm going through the security packet and filling things out right now for the ELAC - I had my eyes checked by my optometrist and she filled out her own exam paper. I see now that the security clearance packet has its own section to be filled out by the optometrist - will I have to go back and have her sign this separate section as well?
            Yeah, just bring the forms in and have her fill it out. They shouldn't charge you for that, but you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

Yeah, just bring the forms in and have her fill it out. They shouldn't charge you for that, but you never know.
              Thank you! I appreciate it.

Comment

• Hello everyone ☺ it's been some time since I've been on the forums and now I am back. I was hoping if someone maybe able to help me out here. I would greatly appreciate it. I've been in the process for USSS SA for about two years. Received a phone call I believe last month from a medical doctor from D.C., asking a few questions about my medical background. At the end of the conversation he told me, "Good luck." Not long after that I received an email ( it's been almost three weeks since that email) I believe from D.C. considering the phone number that was provided at the bottom of the email. In the email it was said my application is currently under review and wanted some clarifications on some things. So I explained, no big deal. I haven't heard back since then. May someone be able to tell me is my background basically done and they are just double checking the work before they give me a job offer? It's been a long process as some of you know. All my background stuff was conducted last year, with the home visit and talking to my co-workers, ect. Just kind of figuring that if my file is in DC, it may indicate that I'm at the final step if they'll take me or not. If someone may share some insight I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you ☺

Comment

• Futuristic1811
                  Futuristic1811 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have you completed the USSS medical/physical?

• Liwanu
                  Liwanu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I have ☺

• SAEE taken yesterday out of Los Angeles.

Comment

• Home interview tenatively scheduled for this week. I am suspicious I am medically DQ'd so they are checking :x

Comment

• Liwanu
                    Liwanu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    May I ask why do you say you're medically DQ? because of the home interview? The home interview is standard. They do look at if you live beyond your means, your psychical appearance, and how you are as a person.

• CarGoNV
                    CarGoNV commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I submitted part of my medical follow up, and was told to not worry about the rest of my follow up that I will hear from HR so that doesnt sound promising.

Just not sure its official/in the system and I may have gotten my HI.
                    Last edited by CarGoNV; 06-22-2017, 12:01 AM.

• Radar1991
                    Radar1991 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I found the HI to be more of an information session than an interview. Very helpful and eye opening. If you have a spouse or long-term sig. other, make sure they're there. It's difficult to remember and communicate all of the information they will provide you at HI.

• Randomly got an email for taking the SAEE at Chicago.

Read some of this thread...it sure looks like not many people get hired lol.

Comment

• Liwanu
                    Liwanu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats and good luck! ☺ it's a long process. Anything could happen from the time frame it takes to finish. I'm still waiting and I'm not even sure where I'm at in the process. I'm assuming that I'm at the finish.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8598 users online. 443 members and 8155 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X