Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished my SI today..was told Poly would be scheduled within the next three weeks or so. SOOOO Close yet so far lol!

Comment

• I recently completed the worst part of the hiring process. Wow, I didn't expect....that.
      Last edited by Fraud Investigator; 05-18-2017, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraud Investigator View Post
        I recently completed the worst part of the hiring process. Wow, I didn't expect....that.
        poly? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

poly? lol

Comment

• One thing, I smoked in High School, and I stopped about senior year. I don't really remember the exact date so it could have been a little bit past. During my SI should I say that its possible it went a little over? I'm like 98% sure it was within the time frame I gave but I don't want it to seem like I am lying.

Comment

• Radar1991
              Radar1991 commented
              Editing a comment
              Use good judgement/integrity and refrain from soliciting information regarding the poly.

• Solemncollector
              Solemncollector commented
              Editing a comment
              I wasnt asking about the poly. I just meant to ask if i should say im unsure about a time period of a couple months even if i am 95% sure.

• Post has been updated
            Last edited by schwinpopo; 06-07-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• 6531usmc
              6531usmc commented
              Editing a comment
              What FO are you doing everything out of?

• Radar1991
              Radar1991 commented
              Editing a comment
              I had my poly exactly two weeks ago and haven't heard back. I was told by someone a week later that my BI was opened, but I still haven't heard anything about scheduling a home interview. To me, this means that I'm out. It seems as though most people who pass their poly get contacted about the home interview shortly after, especially since everything is moving so quickly right now.

• Solemncollector
              Editing a comment
              radar I think you're ok, I don't see why they would tell you your BI started if you didn't pass the poly.

• How long after do they schedule you for the test from the referred email from USAJOBS
            currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• Deleted...
              Last edited by halliganIPA; 06-05-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Solemncollector
                Editing a comment
                Haha I hope I can get it soonish. I am not taking as many hours for work because it would be difficult for them if I leave right after taking on new clients. So I have too much free time right now.

• Spudnik1347
                Spudnik1347 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just had my SI last week and was told that Poly's are taking up to approximately 3 weeks to be scheduled. Just to give you a little light. Could be less.

• Solemncollector
                Editing a comment
                Where are you processing out of?

• Radar1991
                Radar1991 commented
                Editing a comment
                My timeline is similar. Poly and BI were two weeks apart. HI same week as BI. January applicant.

• Yeah they told me after my HI/medical that I should get a call with a start date over the next month, that was 6 months ago. I called thinking maybe I got DQ'ed but they told me I'm still in the running so who knows. But I thought I just share my experience and maybe someone else doesn't get their hopes up like me lol. So we'll see what happens...Maybe the later the call the more field offices you can choose from ( I realize this is not how this works but keeps me positive) .

Comment

• Yeah they told me after my HI/medical that I should get a call with a start date over the next month, that was 6 months ago. I called thinking maybe I got DQ'ed but they told me I'm still in the running so who knows. But I thought I just share my experience and maybe someone else doesn't get their hopes up like me lol. So we'll see what happens...Maybe the later the call the more field offices you can choose from ( I realize this is not how this works but keeps me positive) .

Comment

• 6531usmc
                  6531usmc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did they say you're still in the background process? Did you tell them you were waiting for 6 months? That wild when did you apply?

• Hey guys,

did anyone here apply to the USSS Special Agent Job Announcement # SA-NC003-17 and took their SAEE yet?

Comment

• Jacksonville, Florida and Killeen, Texas ELAC invites are out.
                  ATF SA -
                  Test Score: Passed
                  Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                  Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                  Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Received ELAC invite for Jacksonville and Killeen. I don't mind flying to Jacksonville to get it done, however, it's only two weeks earlier than Killeen and I can drive there. Does anyone have any input on whether the two-week head start is worth it? Meaning, will the 2 weeks significantly improve my timeline?

Comment

• CB67
                      CB67 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm sure someone has better perspective than me, but fron what I hear itll probably shave off a couple weeks, as I hear they tend to schedule polygraph shortly thereafter.

• Originally posted by CB67 View Post
                    Jacksonville, Florida and Killeen, Texas ELAC invites are out.
                    Are you going to either one?

Comment

• CB67
                      CB67 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'll be at Jacksonville, brother

• Originally posted by Fraud Investigator View Post
                    I recently completed the worst part of the hiring process. Wow, I didn't expect....that.
                    This makes me really not look forward to that lol.

Comment

• CB67
                      CB67 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just do your best to relax dude. My polygraph experiences have so far been very pleasant and as far as possible stress free. You'll be fine.

Edit: my CBP poly was even enjoyable, with the examiner cracking jokes and being cool, while during testing keeping the utmost professionalism and not resorting to any fear tactics. From all the horror stories id heard I was shocked, but it put me in the mindset to almost look forward to polys. Just keep that in mind and I really hope you have a similar experience!
                      Last edited by CB67; 05-25-2017, 01:50 PM.

• Solemncollector
                      Editing a comment
                      IDK I feel like id react to smoking pot, since I did in high school (I already disclosed on the sf86) then a month ago foreign friends visited and asked be about finding some which I didn't help but still makes me worried ill show as dishonest. Also all through university I've only heard negative stories about it from professors.
                      Last edited by Solemncollector; 05-25-2017, 05:41 PM.

• CB67
                      CB67 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can't help you there, I never did but if you disclosed it on your form and its not a problem in your SI you'll be fine. If you react, they'll let you clarify it.

• Solemncollector
                      Editing a comment
                      yea, I'm hoping thats so. I really dont wanna give a false positive

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6090 users online. 249 members and 5841 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X