Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone told that they were slotted for the end of june CITP? I was in the March ELAC and was first told MAY 11 when this week got a call saying they were switching the nurse after I paid for more blood work and a stress test. I am done with the process completed the home interview and BI guess i am just waiting on the call. Anyone else at the same point?

Comment

• bscat89
      bscat89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea man...I'll be headed to the June CITP. I'm a September 2015 applicant. You started this March!?!?!

• 6531usmc
      6531usmc commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you be working at WFO until the class starts up? When did you get the call, on a friday or saturday?

• bscat89
      bscat89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I'll be hanging my hat at WFO for a few weeks before I head to FLETC. I got the call on a Wednesday.

• 6531usmc
      6531usmc commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok good to go hopefully I will be joining you there

• Originally posted by 6531usmc View Post
    Anyone told that they were slotted for the end of june CITP? I was in the March ELAC and was first told MAY 11 when this week got a call saying they were switching the nurse after I paid for more blood work and a stress test. I am done with the process completed the home interview and BI guess i am just waiting on the call. Anyone else at the same point?
    I'm jealous. I'm waiting on my SI in a few weeks. You're really close to the goal man. Good luck! Hope I can see you at the end of the tunnel!

Comment

• Medical scheduled

Comment

• I had my medical before my poly. Left poly with a "we have everything we need," no, "you passed" or "you failed." I didn't find it to be as terrible as everyone suggested it might be but it was peculiar compared to others I have taken. Not sure what happens next, if anything. It has been a speedy learning process though!

Comment

• Any one knows how many times a month the hiring panel meets?

Comment

• Just scheduled my SI for next week on the 18th. Things seem to be moving smoothly!!

Comment

• Anyone get the call this weekend?

Comment

• Is the HI still part of the process? My COE only listed the SI, Poly, Medical, and drug tests followed by the panel as the remaining steps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post
                  Is the HI still part of the process? My COE only listed the SI, Poly, Medical, and drug tests followed by the panel as the remaining steps.
                  don't hold your breath. i did poly 5.5 months ago told i passed and will be contacted to schedule medical and haven't heard s hit since lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

don't hold your breath. i did poly 5.5 months ago told i passed and will be contacted to schedule medical and haven't heard s hit since lol
                    Did your background finished? Sounds like that might still be going on.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
                      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
                      Editing a comment
                      of course it's finished. you have a bunch of half retarded gs-7's working in DC that arent agents and dont care if you are hired or not controlling the process, its easy for your name to slip into the cracks lol my buddy (HSI 1811 now) did his poly over 2 years ago and when he calls for fun they say "still in process" lmao

• Solemncollector
                      Solemncollector commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That sucks, I hope you get a call soon.

• CarGoNV
                      CarGoNV commented
                      Editing a comment
                      For the record I have dealt with plenty of people of in DC that aren't agents that have gone way out of their way to help me and check in with me. Just because you haven't gotten a call and they aren't 1811's doesn't mean they are all incompetent.

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post
                    Is the HI still part of the process? My COE only listed the SI, Poly, Medical, and drug tests followed by the panel as the remaining steps.
                    Yes it is I had mine the beginning of this month and it's part of the background which was completed and signed off last week some time

Comment

• Solemncollector
                      Editing a comment
                      WOW. I really hope I get a call like that. I am too ready to start fletc. Though I probably wont be in until september.

• Radar1991
                      Radar1991 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was told at my HI last week that the "dates" we have been given are kind of BS. I too was at the 3/26/17 ELAC and have all but finished every phase of this process. All that's left for me is some internal stuff they do before panel and panel. I was told that I could hear word within 1 month to 6 months but likely no later than December. I know a lot of us were told that we were being fast-tracked to get into an early class but there are only about 24-30 people in each class. It could take longer than originally led to believe.

• 6531usmc
                      6531usmc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @radar1991
                      Did hr ever call you saying you were slated for a class? That is the dates I am going off of. Where are you processing out of?

• Radar1991
                      Radar1991 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      6531usmc
                      I'm out of WFO. My package hasn't gone to the panel yet because only 1 or 2 parts of my BI are done. There are a few different field offices involved since I've moved around a bit. I asked the agents at my HI, point blank, about class dates. They told me that it depends on a number of factors and that they've been dealing with internal issues on that matter because people are telling candidates false class dates. The panel meets on a need basis, not monthly, not annually, etc. One guy I know waited three weeks after his HI and had 4 days to get to FLETC. I've also heard of people not hearing anything for an entire year.

• Originally posted by 6531usmc View Post
                    Any one knows how many times a month the hiring panel meets?
                    I believe it is once a month.

Comment

• How long after security interviews do most people have their polygraph?

Comment

• Radar1991
                        Radar1991 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I did my SI at the ELAC, then medical/drug test, then poly. About 1.5 months between ELAC and poly.

• Radio Raheem
                        Radio Raheem commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Mine was about a month and a half later

• How long after poly did it take to get contacted about the home interview? I was told yesterday by someone through medical that my BI was opened but I still don't know if I passed poly or not. I know BI's begin before the poly sometimes but she contacted me a week after poly to ask me something during the same call she indicated my BI had been opened. Trying to plan my travel schedule this summer but it's tough without any knowledge of where my application stands.

Comment

• Solemncollector
                        Editing a comment
                        it sounds like they are rushing Backgrounds. Maybe all three of us will be the same class.

• Radar1991
                        Radar1991 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't know when the BI people called medical though. Like I said, it could have been before my poly and she just waited a while to contact me. No one has confirmed that I passed my poly lol. She did call me a full week afterwards which gives me a little hope but I have yet to be contacted by anyone about a home interview so I have no idea. It would be nice to put names to faces, if a few of us ended up in the same class, considering we have all been going back and forth on these boards.

• Solemncollector
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm only at the factor V so I'm pretty far behind. But I'm young so I feel like my background will go fast?

• CB67
                        CB67 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My BIs are a pain because I was educated in Europe. Mostly just a lot of questions from investigators. Not had any real problems with other processes though, military or FLEO so I assume this'll go smoothly.

As far as planning travels over summer, having been there myself I'd say live your life but keep room for flexibility. My FO at least warned us that they will call us in with very little notice so keep that in mind.

• Had my 1st of 2 medical appointments today. They thought I was a little crazy showing up in a suit and tie but that is what the email told me to do!

I have a feeling my hearing might cause a hiccup but we shall see!

Comment

• CB67
                        CB67 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I had joined the army as an 18x and failed my hearing test due to a bad cold. For future tests after that I cleaned my ears religiously and used ear irrigation and after that straight 0s and 5s. Hope that helps bro.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8785 users online. 440 members and 8345 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X