Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the application page supposed to change to under review if you pass the panel? or is that regardless of passing or not.

Comment

• Fraud Investigator
      Fraud Investigator commented
      Editing a comment
      My page changed to "under review" after I passed the SUPER, and has remained that way for the subsequent steps of the process, so far.

• Applied: 01/2017, 03/2017 (two different announcements)
    SAEE: passed 04/2017 (Ref 1st announcement)
    SUPER: Pending

Comment

• Hey all- September 2015 applicant here, Finally got the call today! accepted for WFO; will be attending CITP 29 JUN, anybody else in this class? Good luck to everyone still in the process!

Applied: 09/15
      SAEE: 12/15
      SUPER: 1/16
      SI: 4/16
      Polygraph: 10/16
      Medical: 10/16
      BI: 10-12/16
      Home Interview: 11/16
      Hiring Panel: 05/17
      The Call: 05/17

Comment

• CarGoNV
        CarGoNV commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! Sept 2015 applicant here as well! You mind if I ask what the 4 FOs you were offered were?

• Futuristic1811
        Futuristic1811 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations! I would also be interested in what the other three FOs were?

• Spudnik1347
        Spudnik1347 commented
        Editing a comment
        @bscat89: Nice Washington! Congrats. That's good to hear. I am an applicant from Feb. 2015 processing out of Texas. I'm currently pending my Security Interview (It's been a few weeks now). Good luck at the academy and thanks for the information.

• richsdreamn
        richsdreamn commented
        Editing a comment
        Same boat as you bscat89.... can you turn your Private Messages on
        Last edited by richsdreamn; 05-31-2017, 09:51 PM.

• Received COE tuesday. Doing the Clearance forms. Is it common to drop out past this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post
        Received COE tuesday. Doing the Clearance forms. Is it common to drop out past this point?
        Drop out? As in withdrawl from the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

Drop out? As in withdrawl from the process?
          Sorry, by drop out I mean receiving a BQA letter. Or is it pretty much smooth sailing provided you don't tell any lies, and pass the medical etc.

Comment

Sorry, by drop out I mean receiving a BQA letter. Or is it pretty much smooth sailing provided you don't tell any lies, and pass the medical etc.
            Well the biggest hurdle is after the COE. The polygraph eliminates a lot of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

Well the biggest hurdle is after the COE. The polygraph eliminates a lot of people.
              Is that so? Are many people just untruthful during it? I don't see any reason to lie to them.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxx
                Last edited by Bliskin; 07-21-2017, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post

If you think every person who failed did so because they lied, you are sorely mistaken. There's a reason a polygraph is not admissable in court.
                  That is a good point. Well, no point worrying over that I suppose its not in my control. Other than the poly is there really anything else that stops people aside from having some injury or something to fail medical.

Comment

• Emailed all the medical, vision, fitness forms in today. Was told to be expecting my medical in the next several weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post
                      Emailed all the medical, vision, fitness forms in today. Was told to be expecting my medical in the next several weeks!
                      Oh I thought you don't fill that out until that test. Aside from a vision exam when you turn sf86 forms in.
                      As for the fitness form what is that? I haven't seen that.
                      Last edited by Solemncollector; 05-03-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

If you look back several people received a bqa letter after passing poly. This is a 1811 position it will be super competitive till the end.

Comment

• The COE is super easy to get. Most agencies will give you one before the panel, based simply on your resume. The poly and background washout a lot of candidates. If you look at your COE, it says that they review your packet after completion of each stage of the process. They'll eliminate you for any reason, any time.

Comment

• This report was published in October but is still an interesting read for those going through the hiring process: https://www.oig.dhs.gov/assets/Mgmt/...7-05-Oct16.pdf

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6070 users online. 253 members and 5817 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X